It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starship Warp Speed near Saturn?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Still Saturn, “The Lord of Rings”, but also “The Lord of the Mysteries!”
Astounding NASA images shows Starship that it completes an Iperspace Jump? Warp Drive? Light Speed Jump in the deep space? What is it?

This time to show the Truth, in order to throw a ray of light about the “Extraterrestrials/Alien Starships” Issue near Saturn, it has been enough to use the Official frames and images documented that the same NASA puts on hand: NASA images of the Cassini-Huygens mission.
These awesome images, they have been analyzed carefully from skilled astronomers of Lunar explorer Italia.

For this incredible Video is used only the official NASA Material available and… Voilà: Extraterrestrial Starship that Jump in Iperspace near Saturn?! Astounding!!

Babelfish translation from italian.

“This film realized through a series of frames NASA/CASSINI, and shows an “appearing” Saturn moon (an very bright object), that it is, in reality, a “Spaceship”. This strange “moon” that after to have oscillated in the space near Saturn, it increases its brightness and it suddenly vanishes leaving only a light wake. An Iperspace jump? Warp Drive? Light Speed Jump in the deep space? Due to avoid that the sudden disappearance of the UFO can be chargeed to an abrupt movement of CASSINI probe, is evidenced, in yellow line, two Stars on the background. Well, as it is seen clearly, during and after the “Jump in Iperspace” the two stars they are still to their place and to vanish it has been indeed the “Light Sphere” that probably has distorted the Space-Time.”

Some Cassini-Huygens images sequence
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

And… JUMP!
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Where it has gone?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Imagir]

[edit on 1/18/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Bump for explaination.

Looks really cool!
edit: just noticed that there´s a spiral around the star in the second pic:
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by euleberlin]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
“This film realized through a series of frames NASA/CASSINI, and shows an “appearing” Saturn moon (an very bright object), that it is, in reality, a “Spaceship”. This strange “moon” that after to have oscillated in the space near Saturn, it increases its brightness and it suddenly vanishes leaving only a light wake. An Iperspace jump? Warp Drive? Light Speed Jump in the deep space? Due to avoid that the sudden disappearance of the UFO can be chargeed to an abrupt movement of CASSINI probe, is evidenced, in yellow line, two Stars on the background. Well, as it is seen clearly, during and after the “Jump in Iperspace” the two stars they are still to their place and to vanish it has been indeed the “Light Sphere” that probably has distorted the Space-Time.”

I call this obvious bunk for two reasons: first, the bolded portion above. If the image was indeed a moon, and the streaking effect was in fact caused by the Cassini probe moving (as I believe was the case), the stars in the background would not have moved. The streaking effect can be caused by the camera moving even an absolutely tiny distance, but due to parallax, the background stars wouldn't move at all.

Second: where's the next image in the sequence? It's not shown, and I'm going to assume it's not shown because it clearly shows the moon still sitting there.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
That's no moon! That's a space station!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seirously, though. Could it be edited somehow? It seemed to me as if the frames jumped, but I'm no expert by any means.

Regardless, interesting find! S&F

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Another UFO in Space near Saturn By Lunar Explorer Italia.
Cassini Huygens mission frames W00050516-W00050602.

Babel fish translation from italian:

“The object in motion (in yellow) is not an image arifact since is coherent in the resumption and the movement, of constant Albedo and texture clearly not attributable to errors which “noise”, “dead pixel”, “missing pixel” and “cosmic rays”.

It is not neither a moon because, since of the time of resumption and the tipology, it moves too much fastly regarding the star field on the background and centred on “infinite”.
How determine its speed? Simple: observing the anomalous object in relation to other two fixed celestial bodys that finds on its direction of movement (triangolation).

If it was a moon, its movement regarding those celestial body would be null, insignificant.
The moons they move in imperceptible way for the human eye that it observes to direct fire. The Cassini probe, then, rotating on itself, would move the background that it observes in “coherent way” (therefore would move the hypothetical moon and stars on the background that it observes in “coherent way” making them to move all together).
All this does not happen!

The anomalous object does not change its single position regarding the CASSINI probe, BUT ALSO regarding the stars on the background.
Moreover the anomalous object moves on an anomalous and incongruous direction regarding that which one determining from the CASSINI spin.

Conclusion: it is tecnically an unidentified object, situated at a distance intermediate from the Cassini probe, reflective, than is moving to elevated speed and in erratic way, (intelligent movement).
And if some skeptic thought to a “dancing pixel” or “hot pixel”, we remember that in these images we are not observing from the Earth the Asteroid 2009 DD45 www.youtube.com..., but this time we are observing directly from the Deep Space.

[edit on 1/18/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

That yellow circle looks totally alien to me, what the hell is it??

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sir Arthur C. Clarke talks about Saturn and the Cassini mission.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"Traffic" near and inside the Saturn Rings...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Moons (or Spaceships?) release gravitational waves on Saturn's F-Ring.......

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Wow, Pretty kool.

Very interesting!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
They are pretty IMO

Sadly not ships, what you seem to be looking at is a shepherd satellite of Saturn.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

(note : I have not watch the movies yet, just the images.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Hi nophun,
Please, watch the first Video by Lunar Explorer Italia: "Only two" AWESOME minutes...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Watching YouTube with sound is not possiblity atm for me

I will watch in a few hours though for sure

The images (97.4% sure) are known as Saturn's Guardian Moons (shepherd satellites).

Saturn is cool, Saturn's ring system is one of the coolest things out there imo.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b522ecfbdc9c.jpg[/atsimg]

The one to rule them all.
en.wikipedia.org...
*giggles*

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think the video simply shows the same celestial object in different brightness. If you look closely at the stars the author uses as evidence of the camera not moving, you will see that the stars' brightness is decreased just like the brightness of the 'spaceship'.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I bought a Mercury
To go and Visit Venus
But how on Earth
Can I afford to visit Mars
Jumpin Jupiter!
Saturns sale is Saturday,
Uranus said that Neptune is selling Plutos cars.

- Sorry I had to throw that poem in there, my kindergarden teacher taught it to us so we would remember the planets from closest to the sun to furthest, and I still remembered so I had to share =)

-On Topic- I dont know what the hell those things are, maybe if I was a little more smart I could help you out. So I will just buy into the moon
explanation until someone proves otherwise.
It could be a spaceship though, who really knows?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What's the point of that ridiculous, obviously dubbed in "space sound" in the video? Stuff like that makes me thing this was put together by some 13 year old out there.

A few frames spliced together, spooky music, and... voila! Starship going into warp speed! The fact that this thread has so many flags is seriously saddening and disappointing.

That said, as always thx for sharing OP.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What I find absolutely spectacular and impressive is this… Abracadabra

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by supyo
The fact that this thread has so many flags is seriously saddening and disappointing.

I agree. Just posting youtube videos and not taking the time to actually write something interesting is just cheap flag hunting imo. ATS should ditch the flag system.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I watched the first video.. and my first thought .. simple overexposed image.
Quick search and I came up with this.

Why is the image overexposed?

Cassini's cameras have 63 different exposure settings, from 5 milliseconds to 20 minutes. Scientists planning an observation must choose the exposure for each image taken. That can be tough if you're taking a picture of something you've never seen before. Thus, incomplete information on how bright something can be can lead to an underexposed or overexposed image.

Images can be overexposed on purpose too. If the scientist is looking for something dim next to something bright, the bright thing may be overexposed. Finally, Optical Navigation personnel use images to see where Cassini is relative to Saturn and its moons. Often they overexpose images because they need to see where these moons are in relation to the stars in the background sky.

I know nothing about photography .. but is this a possibility ?

oh yeah and this

What are those streaks I see in some images?

There are high-energy particles that fly though space called cosmic rays. When one of these particles hit the camera's sensor, it causes a bright spot. When one of the particles hit the camera's sensor edge-on, it can leave a trail across the image. Exposures shorter than a second will not have many of these spots or trails. However, long exposures, like those from a minute to 20 minutes will contain many of these trails.

RTFM IMO. haha

Edit: Link
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by nophun]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

If you ditch the flag and point system this website will die

What's the time frame and scale in that video?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join