It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The influence of secret societies on worlds governments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Today, I was given a 5000 word essay to write on a given essay question. I chose to write about the influence of secret societies on world governments. It is supposed to be the careful analysis of a question, from many different points of views .
Where better to start my research on a conspiracy theory web site?
I am sure there are many of you who know quite a bit about these matters, and who will be able to point me out to reliable documentation on the subjects. I've done a bit of research on the Freemasons influence in starting the French revolution, their links with the knights Templar, etc. Any useful tips you people could give me?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Elethiel]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Finding truly factual info on this will be tough. I would honestly, if I were you, start with the CFR, The Trilaterals, and the bilderbergers.

Then go get "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper.

Then Study The Rothschild Bloodlines.

From there, you will probably have more questions than answers, but it will give many avenues to start your search.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
thanks! Ill post what I find out here. I'm surprised I only one person replied though.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yeah, definitely take a look at the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group... Then possibly, take a look at the influence that the Rockafellers, Morgans, and Rothschilds have had on the world events. I'd suggest to read up on a book by Jim Marrs titled Rule By Secrecy.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Elethiel

You may want to also explore the Boston Tea Party and the possible origins of that event being influenced by Masons, The Sons of Liberty and the Boston Comittee of Correspondence all meeting at the Green Dragon Tavern in Boston.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've ordered Rule By Secrecy and Behold a Pale Horse, and read a bit about the CFR , the The Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group. I have to say, it is fascinating.
Ill look into the Boston Tea Party and its masonic influences.

The trouble about the subject I've chosen to write about is that there is a lot of doubtful stuff written about it out there, but very little reliable factual documentation. That the masons and a whole lot of other secret societies have influenced our world is undeniable, but the question is, to what extent?
I myself have not made my mind up on the subject

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

please let us read the rough draft. We may be able to help out with suggestions or steer you in the right direction once we know what you are looking for.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

after looking closer at your OP, I saw you mentioned the link between the Templars and masons. Unless you are going the speculation route, stay out of that area. People have been trying to prove that link for years to no avail. Most agree it's a logical progression and would be great for all involved, but nobody seems to be able to provide proof.

You could look into JFK's involvement in the Knights of Columbus or Gerald Fords masonic affiliation. He was the last president to be a mason. Then there is the Skull and Bones thing. If you can dig up some info there, you will tie in quite a few heavy hitters. It seems the Ivy league colleges are ripe with world leaders. I guess it makes more sense than them emanating from Community Colleges though.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elethiel
Today, I was given a 5000 word essay to write on a given essay question. I chose to write about the influence of secret societies on world governments. It is supposed to be the careful analysis of a question, from many different points of views .
Where better to start my research on a conspiracy theory web site?
I am sure there are many of you who know quite a bit about these matters, and who will be able to point me out to reliable documentation on the subjects. I've done a bit of research on the Freemasons influence in starting the French revolution, their links with the knights Templar, etc. Any useful tips you people could give me?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Elethiel]

Elethiel,

I think I have the perfect site for you:

Occult Mystery Schools - Illuminati - NWO

This topic will definitely lead you to other subjects of study. It's impossible to start sorting through this information without running into Fractional Reserve Banking, The Federal Reserve, The CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group. This is a giant web. Please check out these blogs once you make your way through the Occult-Mystery-Schools blog:

Income Inequality as Statistical Proof of a Conspiracy:
Income Inequality, Proofs of A Conspiracy

New World Order Quotes – Quotes from world leaders and industrialists highlighting the conspiracy:
New World Order Quotes

Politics and the Occult, Bohemian Grove, Beginnings of the Round Table Groups, The Rothschilds, Freemasonry, The Georgia Guidestones, and much much more:
Occult Mystery Schools - Illuminati - NWO

How Quantum Physics verifies Occult Sciences by denying materialism:
Occult Quantum Physics

Economics and Money Creation - How the Federal Reserve System and Fractional Reserve Banking have forced the masses into debt slavery
Money as Debt - Debt Slavery

This is a comprehensive analysis of our current financial crisis:
Modern Economic Crisis

The Dumbing Down of Humanity - How the CFR controls the media, chemical dumbing down, flouride deception, media consolidation, tax exempt foundations:
Dumbing Down of Humanity

New World Order and Interlocking Corporate Directorships - Today's corporations are so interlocked that you must start viewing all American corporations and government bureaucracies as a single entity:
NWO - Interlocking Directorships

Globalism and Empire in the New World Order - How the IMF and World Bank allow modern corporations to enslave the third world:
Globalization - Empire in the NWO

New World Order and the Modern Police State
NWO Today - Police State

9/11 Truth - A compilation of video clips highlighting the inconsistencies behind the "official" story of the events that occured on September 11, 2001:
9-11 Truth Conspiracy

new topics

top topics

join