It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money = Control = Power = Your Energy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The early days.....

The manipulation by banking cartels of the world first reared it head in 1846 and the battle of Waterloo in which an intelligence network (funded by the Rothchlds) had foreknowledge of the outcome of the war. They went about spreading the rumor (a full day before true revealment) that the Wellington had lost the war. The true outcome however was that Wellington had actually won the war. Of course as news of the loss were first reported stock pricesplummeted and the Rothchilds bought up vast amount of company shares at rock bottom prices before they reported back on the real outcome of the war.

This was the beginning of this old snake funding and getting its fingers into as many pies as possible and establishing control in co-operations and aspects of government that exhibited the greatest signs of control.

Even today Lord Rothchild alone serves as Chairman on about 20 boards all with one common theme between them ,ie they are all bodies that have elements of 'control' and 'power' over the general populace.

What I'd like to point out is that their aims are much more sinister than the mere attainment of more money. Remember these people already have the US government in their pockets by creating and owning the Federal Reserve a cartel which we have all come torealise is one of the biggest cons there are, ie charging interest on money loaned out which has been created out of thin air and is no longer backed by gold. This cog known as the Federal Reserve (which cannot itself be audited) is probably one of the biggest cogs in their machine from which they have been able to build a massive power structure greater than the influence of any single government. Where they meet resistance money talks and people are bought. Where there is no conflict, they create it. Where there is poverty they move in to help, loaning money with interest and placing the nation in debt, a debt they know will create much hardship for the nation when it comes to repayment. The money being paid back doesn't interest them. Like a vulture the bankers want to pick off pieces of the countries mostcontrolling establishments, using this newly acquired power to further influence and steer the world economy.

I'm sure many of you are already aware of the above, however have you ever thought why does someone want or need so much power? I propose that it has nothing to do with money, money is just incidental to gathering what these people really are after. Their real ambrosia is energy, it is and always has been.

To understand this it's easier to visualize money as potential energy. $100 for example buys a certain amount of your energy and labor time. The more money you have the more your energetic output can be influenced and steered.

Conclusion, tptb are steering huge amounts of your energy in their direction. They are leeches feeding off of the energy of this planet inhabitants. The whole thing whichoperates from the bottom up is like a storage and release system of energy as it moves from worker to supervisor to manager to director etc etc. Each person giving up some of their energy to the next. Often giving over thislife force energy after having being manipulated through fear and control. I've seen it happen time and time again, if you look closely you will even notice that the interest of the feeder/storer loses interest once they have the ambrosia so to speak from the person they are feeding off. Obviously the more people in positions of power they can control the greater their energetic harvest! So you see the following scene in the Matrix is perhaps not that far off of the truth!

You must wake up and realise the immense value of your chi energy and how it appeals to them. This energy which is often 'SQUEEZED' out of you through fear and manipulation. Trust me when I say this energy trumps everything and is the reason you find yourself on what is effectively a prison planet where you have been deluded into thinking not only you are free but in which you also willingly give over your power to a long list of complete strangers which include bankers, police, courts thegovernment and other similar official bodies.

End thought ....... DON'T FEED THE BEAST!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Interesting.
I said something very similar yesterday and even used the Matrix as an example to help my partner understand where i was going.
The only thing i phrased differently was that i believe they are after our very souls,that our energy is there...PURE energy.
That is why we're dumbed down and controlled through media,food,water,situation,health and of course,'Religion'(AKA fear)

If the human population were to realise their full potential and to embrace peace and love and feel the connection to all living things,to the very earth beneath their feet,they would realise the divine flows within us and then centuries of enslavement would cease.
Life was not meant to be this way.

Energy,soul,spirit....i guess it's all the same thing really?
No wonder they're trying to stop people knowing everything through control and manipulation!They only survive through us!

Control the people and you control the world.....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

EXCELLENT point:

This energy which is often 'SQUEEZED' out of you through fear and manipulation.

but if this is somehow overcome, through the power of love and the courage it brings...then the one who overcomes becomes, even singularly, a source of a power that is infinitely greater than that of those who rob, steal, and cheat to gain their collective power.

this ultimate power cannot be defeated by any other power....and it would never work against itself.

and the craziest part of all, that i've discovered, is that when a soul chooses the path of love instead of fear, and overcomes the tyrants of this world, then even the material things come into that being's life...the things once scorned as artifice, in favor of what's REALLY real, somehow seem to re-align their own affinity to that which is real...

to think about that is truly a trip
a good trip - one that has great potential to educate and enlighten!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLily
If the human population were to realise their full potential and to embrace peace and love and feel the connection to all living things,to the very earth beneath their feet,they would realise the divine flows within us and then centuries of enslavement would cease.
Life was not meant to be this way.

AMEN!

Control the people and you control the world.....

[re-phrasing an old colloquialism]
you can control all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time..

[adding my own]
but there are "some" people who are never in the "all".

[meaning]
there are some people/souls that will not be controlled...not now and not ever...these are the saviors of humanity!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
While I agree with the premise of what you say, the battle of Waterloo was fought in 1815. Money is potential energy that we all give away. We give up our autonomy and power in many ways, this is but one of them.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
The early days.....
What I'd like to point out is that their aims are much more sinister than the mere attainment of more money. Remember these people already have the US government in their pockets by creating and owning the Federal Reserve a cartel which we have all come torealise is one of the biggest cons there are, ie charging interest on money loaned out which has been created out of thin air and is no longer backed by gold. This cog known as the Federal Reserve (which cannot itself be audited) is probably one of the biggest cogs in their machine from which they have been able to build a massive power structure greater than the influence of any single government.

I happen to be one of the "aware" ones here, and agree that "money from debt" is the ultimate con job on the American people ever. I do however see in the future that the Federal Reserve will be exposed as the criminal enterprise it actually is, and interest free money will once again be printed by the United States Treasury, the only real government agency, (FRB is not Federal, only in name) charged by the Constitution with the power to "coin money."

I'm sure many of you are already aware of the above, however have you ever thought why does someone want or need so much power? I propose that it has nothing to do with money, money is just incidental to gathering what these people really are after. Their real ambrosia is energy, it is and always has been.

A wise man once said these words:

"Power corrupts." Absolute power corrupts absolutely." I happen to agree. It is not about the money, it is about power over the masses of people that make up this world, the power to enslave, to exploit, to steal from, to prevent from eating, drinking, or making a living. To create and maintain wars and conflicts anywhere they choose, funding both sides to make the maximum amount when the conflict is over. They do not care who wins, that is not the point, it is the power. Saddam owed money to International banks, and refused to pay it back, and we all saw what happened to him. Same thing with Manuel Noriega.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You've got some of it wrong. What we use isn't money. It's currency. To them, it's like water, and they can inflate or deflate as they wish. It's like providing a lot of water to plants (power plants, businesses, corporations) so that they can flourish, or they can deflate (deprive of water) so that businesses get weeded out.

Real money is silver and gold. Real money empowers people and protects them from inflation and deflation.

Of course, hardly anyone will pay you in silver and gold, so our government is a fraud. It's all an act, a sort of circle jerk, without any sort of rule of law and order. Our government only exists now because most people benefit egoistically from it. At its highest level, people go along because they're corrupt and/or bribed and/or threatened. Truth doesn't exist. What we have now is the dark side of democracy.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Obviously, you are a 1000% right about the FED.

But what is the point of obtaining a human's mental and physical energies?
Just control? This family of Rothskids just wanted to out do every king or "divine" ruler in history and have complete control of the entire world?

Less than 1% of the population actually knows about it too. I can see why if everyone knew they would be overthrown.

If they indeed buy America, or if it was their idea to move away from Europe and start a country without a divine king so they could rule, they did a really good job of creating one of the greatest countries ever.

Our reality may be like the Matrix and America may have reached its peak, but I don't really know what more you could do other than give everyone billions and let them do whatever they want. America really does have it better than most of the world, Matrix reality or not.

You can get anything you want, you just have to use your energies to get it. America is the best country so far to give that opportunity to every citizen.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
"Power corrupts." Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

don't forget that there is an exception to every rule!
there is one power that does not corrupt, in any degree of intensity:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
Jimi Hendrix

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b90d745c2fe6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Obviously, you are a 1000% right about the FED.

But what is the point of obtaining a human's mental and physical energies?
Just control? This family of Rothskids just wanted to out do every king or "divine" ruler in history and have complete control of the entire world?

Less than 1% of the population actually knows about it too. I can see why if everyone knew they would be overthrown.

If they indeed buy America, or if it was their idea to move away from Europe and start a country without a divine king so they could rule, they did a really good job of creating one of the greatest countries ever.

Our reality may be like the Matrix and America may have reached its peak, but I don't really know what more you could do other than give everyone billions and let them do whatever they want. America really does have it better than most of the world, Matrix reality or not.

You can get anything you want, you just have to use your energies to get it. America is the best country so far to give that opportunity to every citizen.

Not exactly, control is a means to gaining access to areas we are not yet privy too. No doubt part of that is to facilitate 4th density activities, which I cannot expand on. It would not surprise me if the Bilderbergs etc have already left their bodies and only re-inhabit them occasionally, actually prefering to have their bodies occupied by somebody else. Even so the energy streams being syphoned will no doubt still make its way to them!

new topics

top topics

join