It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Destiny: The Final Message

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
Everything that this person has stated has struck me as true and I have nothing to gain or lose from what's been stated. I tried using that built-in lie detector but I got nada. However, a lot of the things over several posts did help validate some of the things I had previously thought to be for myself with my own reasoning and I will greatly miss your posts. Life is full of suffering; save the ones you can because it's almost over.

What is almost over? this facade of 2012 having significance on a worldwide scale...?

We can only hope.

p.s. Google old end time prophecies and see how many dates come up as a result of the many people proclaiming end times to be coming, but never did. Im not saying they won't occur - what i am saying is that attempting to tie in 2012 new age mystic theories the Doomsday prophecy is "old game" and something that proves itself wrong.

p.p.s When you say save, please tell me you aren't referring people you know to this nonsense?

Goodnight!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

So i'm presuming you just skimmed over the parts where he made up new theories about well accepted notions and understandings of Physics, Chemistry AND Biology? Those are only three examples where he showed he knew nothing about anything - pseudo science at best.

Could you please give me precise examples, other than, "just because". Also in his OP, I do not believe things on the subject of physics were the intended topic.

I like a good point, his OPs consistently bear them enough to satisfy me.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

Ok mate.

read the first 3 posts he made on that forum - you will find his perceptions of the compositions of human beings and how frequency and vibration are in his universe.

Let me get this straight, what you are trying to say, is because the main idea of the thread was not phys and chem in specifics, that his "truths" about everything else must be fact, however when in attempting to prove validity of his OP he used these flawed examples to corroborate the OP into the realm of fact, by substantiating it with fiction?

That is against basic logic.

Does this not make sense to you?

Delusional; An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained, despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of a mental disorder.

Good luck on your journey.

[EDIT] Also, he does not proclaim to be a master of anything aside from KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE WORLD AND THE UNIVERSE AND WHERE THE HUMAN RACE IS GOING. So he is self proclaiming, whilst not spelling it out for you that he is the master theologist.

Dammmmmmmn boy.....

lol

[edit on 15-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Its funny when a delusional person tries to convince another he is delusional

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Ok-I went over it, "again". You may go ahead and label me as, "Delusional"; because I am labeling you for a nut of a different order called, "disinformation agent" whether it's ignorance, or intended. I believe the latter.

I asked you for specifics, and got, "just because". Lets not waste one anothers' time any further. I'm a, "boy"?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Once again, great job. This thread is in fact the best that I have ever seen. It's a shame that your leaving us.

Reading this thread of yours sounds alot like my life, i can truly relate.

Congratulations to you. You have won. Everything that you have had taken from you or loved in this life will be givin' back to you soon and no one will ever be able to take those things from you again. After all, those things still belong to you.

Thank you for everything Unleashed, I wish I had more time in this life to get to know you, but as you already know time is short.

It's obvious that this world has been made overly complicated. I mean, this is common knowledge. Truthfully, life is really quite simple. All one has to remember in this life is this. No matter how bad things get for you, you only need to remember these two things. Never under any circumstances take your own life and never give up your soul. If you can get through this life without doing these two things, you win and they lose. Its really that simple.

All the best to you Unleashed, thank you for the inspiration.

See you on the other side Unleashed. Can't wait to meet you.

~ Zeus

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Can you folks stop the bantering?

If you want to address the OP's post, so be it, otherwise you're hijacking this thread to promote your personal attacks. It takes up unneccessary space.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
If you want to address the OP's post, so be it, otherwise you're hijacking this thread to promote your personal attacks. It takes up unneccessary space.

Agreed. I believe that any person on ATS that is basically sincere resonates with OPs points. To me there is no question that he is reading his signs rather clearly, and is very good at articulating his points.

If insights such as these were in the mainstream it would force, "change that you could believe in"..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The problem with you and the others listed is that you go out of your way to try and knock a good thread down. This thread is positive and has hit many of us very hard, on a level you would not understand. You can reply with your childish remarks and ridiculously overused smiley
all you want, but you would see what a waste it is if you truly knew how many of us skim over your posts in an effort to not waste our own time.

You are now officially on my ignore list, which has been growing a lot lately because of people like you. I feel tremendously better about not EVER having to read one of your ridiculous posts EVER again..

Wow, it really does feel good.

And you will always leave a lasting impression on me IRM.. As the idiot who can not spell INFRARED correctly.

Good bye

To the OP, good luck and I hope you do indeed make it back some day. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I enjoyed his other posts, but he didn't really tell us anything about human destiny he didn't already cover in the aforementioned posts; it read more like a short autobiography than an informative article.

And to the one above me ^, don't be so quick to assume what another poster would and would not understand. If he doesn't buy it, he doesn't buy it - it's really no reflection of character.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by we drowned]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
reply to post by Unleashed68

Good luck for the future Unleashed68.

Just hope some more of us realise that chasing after money, sex, food and materials goods is all for naught as we cannot take any of it with us when we finally shuffle off this mortal coil.

well then, seeing as we can't take it with us it seems like a privilege to acquire such goods while being alive and human, part of the human experience. What's the point in being human if you are gonna go through life with the same mindset as a house hold dog not wanting or caring about the things humans hold close. No point in being human if you aren't gonna take advantage of every aspect available to us; your right it doesn't mean anything to us when we leave here, but it makes for a good story to tell your ghost friends I bet.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

Originally posted by Jwest06
Everything that this person has stated has struck me as true and I have nothing to gain or lose from what's been stated. I tried using that built-in lie detector but I got nada. However, a lot of the things over several posts did help validate some of the things I had previously thought to be for myself with my own reasoning and I will greatly miss your posts. Life is full of suffering; save the ones you can because it's almost over.

What is almost over? this facade of 2012 having significance on a worldwide scale...?

We can only hope.

p.s. Google old end time prophecies and see how many dates come up as a result of the many people proclaiming end times to be coming, but never did. Im not saying they won't occur - what i am saying is that attempting to tie in 2012 new age mystic theories the Doomsday prophecy is "old game" and something that proves itself wrong.

p.p.s When you say save, please tell me you aren't referring people you know to this nonsense?

Goodnight!

Wow, I got misquoted out the ass by people I can only assume understand how to read the english language. Not once did I mention 2012, but now that you bring it up there's probably a 50/50 chance the majority of the human population could be wiped out, but I wouldn't set my hopes on it.

The world is ending due to a bunch of people such as yourselves who call everything non-sense and forgot how to think for yourselves. You pick fun at things barely being able to read them and in some cases not at all. Where's your evidence that it won't? I can only listen to my soul and it hasn't led me astray this far. Some common sense stuff for you would be the fact that a large number of Christians are possessed by some evil # claiming it to be God. How long do you think that'd last?

Astrology has proven time and time again that the earth recycles itself much like the Hopi Indians speaks of multiple worlds (1-4th) and their prophecies before the end of the world have all come to pass but the last one. For all I know, the last could have happened already.

And as for saving people, I mean freeing them from the prison that's been placed on their mind. Television and other forms of programming has brainwashed people almost to the point of no return. You want a good example of brainwashing, let's talk about fast food. When you go out and want something, how often do you think of smaller chains like a Burger Joint, instead of McDonalds, Taco Bell, or Burger King. Maybe 1 in 10? That's programming in effect. If you eat it everyday you probably like it, otherwise, your so called cravings are programs playing out.

Wake up and smell the # that has filled your pants.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Really? You're posts are very entertaining indeed, however the contradictions are many. You claim that you're not a prophet, but you call yourself a messenger? You say you were kicked out of high school, however you became a lawyer? You claim that the "cool" kids ostracized you, but yet you were this great quaterback? I'm sorry but my experiences around football and sports in general show me that the quaterback (or whichever leader of a given sport) are the "cool" kids, whether that person believes it to be or not. As said many times about your posts, they seem to be in a story format. You claim the earth is a "prison"? and at the same time you claim you're strong spiritually, however a true spiritual person is more optimistic and positive towards life, yet you claim we are all doomed! A true spiritual person sees no fear, only love and joy. I'm sorry but it seems people are believing in every word you type, which is scary when you realize that your posts are merely stories.

PS. You give a disclaimer saying how people will try and bash your credibility, and that to me was the last piece of evidence I needed. If you're confident in your story, then why attempt to discredit the opposition?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I stopped reading when you confessed you were an alchie and a cheater.
Well it's no wonder your a horrible father and husband! Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Unleashed,

Thank you for your post and posts; I have for a long time read them from the shadows. Your life is one I can relate to; to some it's seems like a movie, but this happens to so many people. I dearly hope that you will read this reply and that you have just left the posting and not the physical world. May the Spirits be with you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My question is, why are all of the Mods turning a blind eye to all of the vicious hatred going on in this thread? Almost NONE of what's been posted
is even remotely on topic.

Correct me if I am wrong but the gray area IS WHERE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO FEEL SAFE. Where we could come and relate a story without being under scrutiny and forced to provide proof or any evidence whatsoever. THEN WHY IS THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR BEING ALLOWED????

People don't need to waste their time getting their panties up in a bunch over the several doucebags who continue to post the same damn thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Jeez, it seems like some of you have a personal vendetta.

There is one question that I have not gotten answered either. If you disagree with what unleashed has been saying then why not say so, say why, and then..............LEAVE!!!!! ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

My bigggest question is why are the mods sitting by and letting this turn into a side show????Way to go mods
You are doing a great job as always. By doing nothing you have become part of the problem.
You're el numero uno!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Respect !!

I was really sucked into your post, just as i was sucked in one of them before.

Good luck !!

@ ATS members.

I don't know if what he has written is true or false.
What i do know is this. We do destroy our planet and there are a lot of strange prophecies happening. Violence and aggression is a problem of the past and present and we are all being controlled by a evil minority.

Peace and clarity to you all !!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

P.S. Look out for the negative replies that come here to attack the credibility and character of the poster, who ridicule and challenge, they are easily identifiable and supportive of each others actions. They are the ones who treat a post like a sandcastle on the beach, they attempt to kick it down after it is up for their own enjoyment. Know their intentions, they will be here and I will give a few names to look out for.

Classic. Brilliant. The old "anyone who doesn't agree with me 100% is my enemy!" routine. Always a good one.

Honestly it sounds like you were never able to adapt to a normal life- you allowed your personal beliefs to override good-sense when dealing with people. We all have these thoughts to some degree, but it's how we act on them that matters- can you keep the little man inside your brain under control, or does he control you?

Well, in your case I see he controls you.

It's not that I can't emphaize, I mean, when I was younger and in school I called my P.E. teacher a 'female chauvinist bitch' in front of 3 classes. And while I've always harbored my own *personal* beliefs regarding social hierarchies, and how they affect each of us, I've never gone out and made a scene over it. That's what seperates someone balanced, someone who can fit into society, with someone like yourself: someone unwilling to fit in because (as is usually the case) they feel they are the only ones who can 'see' the truth.

Sadly the internet has done more harm for your sort than anything. Ready access to 'information' (note quotes: not all information is true/factual after all) which the simple/weak minded read and quickly regurgitate. Anonymous posting without repercussions. It's the absolute height of Tin-Foil Hat culture.

Also, sorry to bring it up, but you surely must (really you must) realize that your whole story is completely one-sided. There are at least 2 versions of any story, and you didn't even allow for that possibility in any of your ramblings. Why did the wife leave you? Why was the principal so unreasonable? A lot of it doesn't make any logical sense given only your side of the tale. And yet you expect us to give you attention (as unfortunately I am now) and sympathy based on your side of some tale? Please.

Well I suppose I should end this, doubtful you'll read it anyway since I'm a detractor around these parts. I hope you seek help- from a friend, a psychiatrist, someone you respect and can talk to if nothing else. Your whole post is obviously some sort of desperate cry for attention. You need to come to grips with the fact that many of us share the same experiences, that none of us are unique, few of us are truly important, and what you do outside of your work and hobbies is more important to who you are than anything in the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Miss_Chievous666

Please understand, In this life where we all try with all our might to emulate the shining example you have set forth sometimes the weaker amoungst us fall a little short. Please try and forgive unleashed for not living up to the example that you have bestowed upon us and give him another chance.

His faults are many but if you could just.....somehow find it within yourself to look past his shortcomings and see that he is trying to live up to your example the best way he knows how, maybe you could forgive his transgressions and have mercy on his soul.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
My question is, why are all of the Mods turning a blind eye to all of the vicious hatred going on in this thread? Almost NONE of what's been posted
is even remotely on topic.

People don't need to waste their time getting their panties up in a bunch over the several doucebags

So you speak of hatred and then go on to label people as douchebags? I find that comical.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thank you brother i have enjoyed reading your posts they resonate with me fully, time is running out we need to awaken more souls. See you in the next dimension!!

An Old Soul Friend.

Oneness..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join