It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO Craft footage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I was just browsing on youtube trough some ufo vids, and a bumped into to this one.
Pretty cool eh?
Think it's authentic?

Footage in Edinburg. 11 January 2010

[edit on 14-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I just notice there are several threads on this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Close it down.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This is indeed a fascinating video but as was mentioned in the other thread that is referencing this video – The date is wrong because we have been shrouded in snow since about a week before Christmas day, and only now is the snow starting to clear.

If the date is wrong then the location could also be wrong and if basic things like that are incorrect then it damages the authenticity of the video in my mind.

Brilliant video though and I hope this is the real deal in any case and the mistaken date was just that – a mistake!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My comment would be that that does not appear to be controlled flight. It appears to be floating in the wind whatever it is. It is also strange the footage is so short in length.

A strobe with a battery attached to a balloon or group of balloons?

The way it wobbles would seem to be telling us its tethered in fact.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Well, then the date is WAY wrong. As pointed out by "nomadros" in that other thread, this same video was posted on YouTube in May of 2009 - eight months ago:
you tube

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Very impressive footage, if real. But it leads me to ask why would UFOs use strobes? What could be the reason for the various colors and extremely blinding flashes? Are they signaling something not seen?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have that exact little LED Flashed, here a Home. It has a Magnet and I have it stuck to the Refrdgerator. It flashes that Exact Same Sequence.

This UFO is either a Balloon with a Flashing LED Atached or a Remote Helicopter or something similar with an LED attached.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wow, 24 whole seconds of footage - why are these videos so short. What happened whenever it started flying away?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTSFR3
Wow, 24 whole seconds of footage - why are these videos so short. What happened whenever it started flying away?

Ok, I watched it again and it looks like it disappeared right after it started glowing real bright, but come on, why cut the video off right at that point?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
to be honest.... these are the types of evidence that makes the ufo community look ridiculous......

a 24 sec clip of...... i don't know..... an LED flashlight or whatever ^ mentioned......

who is to believe that?

There is very good ufo evidence out there.....

This is not it.....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yeah its in a thread of the same title and I used it a few others.
A cloud hiding a bright light.
Thats weird.

ED: I think I can go 80 min on 4GB memory chip if
not loaded with other photos or videos.

[edit on 1/15/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What I dont really get is about something like this. If this "strange object" is so fascinating and special and not to mention stationary (as of posing for the camara
) why does the youtuber only have 24 secs of it.

Not even a shot of the object wizzzing off at blinding speed

If you were a UFO hunter, wouldn't you try and get maximum lenght of footage of some strange object?

Or was it staged?

top topics

join