It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threat Against The United States by Yemen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

New Threat Against The United States by Yemen

tiny.cc

"The United States is closely monitoring a "credible threat" from al Qaeda in Yemen against the U.S. homeland, two senior officials told CNN..."
"The U.S. does not have information on location, however, and the source would not say if officials have a name or nationality of the person or persons involved. This source pointed out that aviation security is rigid already and that no additional protective measures have been taken. But, the source says, "there is a lot of stuff going on in the next"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I was watching some CNN, Trying to learn more about the situation in Haiti. When a quick report of dangerous activity and threats put on our country. This seem pretty legit, honestly I'm kind of scared.
Also, surprisingly enough according to CNN, the Yemen cell leader was killed in a bash between police. Coincidence? You can see that story in the link below.
www.cnn.com...
tiny.cc
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-1-2010 by bonzye]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by bonzye]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bonzye

I said this in a few different threads.

Boots on the ground in Yemen.

Somalia will be next.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I agree. The US has $@% Coming.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've seen this movie before. It doesn't end well. So much for hope and change.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
We never had hope or change. We were doomed from the moment we stepped foot into the middle east. Its our governments fault though, not ours. At least that is a burden I dont have to carry.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Oh, please.
The Yemeni and Somali pirate "threats" are nothing more than pretenses to have US forces in the area. Whose purpose is to surround Iran, conquer it and achieve the ultimate goal. Which is to surround Russia and China.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
Oh, please.
The Yemeni and Somali pirate "threats" are nothing more than pretenses to have US forces in the area. Whose purpose is to surround Iran, conquer it and achieve the ultimate goal. Which is to surround Russia and China.

That's what I was implying sir

It's all a BS rouse , to control the Gulf of Adan.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
They have always been threats to the US forces stationed near by, but its specifically is announced the are targeting our homeland. Dont be so ignorant.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonzye
They have always been threats to the US forces stationed near by, but its specifically is announced the are targeting our homeland. Dont be so ignorant.

What are you afraid of .

A badly cooked Kabsa ?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No. Im scared that people like you have no sense in whats going on in the world. Take everthing seriously, because it might be your last day buddy.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And the drums keep beating,
and another pill we must take
our nerves are !@#$$ up
because of so much pain.

Government inflicted, that is.

BRING IT ON!!! I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wHO THE Heck can live with all this???????

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Haha. I was thinking about this, what if we are invaded. To be honest, it would be in a sick way fun. We could do what ever we want, and not listen to what the satanic government tells us. Its kind of sweet and sour. Yes people would die, but we would end up with something better then sitting in a office doing the exact same thing every day till you die. Think about it, if America were to fall, and you to survive, you could literally live your life to the fullest.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Obama is all about change. We are getting that change.

Remember we are ending the war in Iraq (or at least that is what they say). We were never told we would not go to war elsewhere.

[[[[Hope and change, change and hope.]]]]
Say what????

Raist

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
the only reason i see the USA going to war with Yemen is because the Saudis asked them to...
its all just a cover story to brainwash America to go to war again....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Obama only gave us a change of color.
Another of the 57 OIC countries has been offered in the War. That's Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iran, and now Yemen. Only 52 more to go.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
yemen?, yawn... they're too far away to threaten US soil.

odumba should be planning the occupation of florida.. floridas flight schools and pubs of ill repute are where the alleged 9/11 terrorists trained to pilot airliners & planned their dastardly attack on freedumb!! how much longer will florida be allowed to train terrorists that threaten US soil before obama takes it seriously?! we don't need floridas' smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud!

lmao.. anyone who actually believes this yemen booshee needs their head examined... these ridiculous 6000 mile away 'threats' the DC mafia manufactures are more laughable than ever before.. they don't even try to tell a convincing story... Imaginary ghost like boogie-men with flammable under panties.. are a threat to 300+ million americans? hahaha, uh huh, sure...lol meanwhile people who walk across the border fleece, kill & victimize US citizens on a daily basis... the DC mafia cares nothing about that.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
yemen?, yawn... they're too far away to threaten US soil.

Not that has ever stopped the US from invading before but I was thinking about this last night myself.

I see the AQ boys moving into Haiti post disaster. They're supposed to thrive off of beaten people in despair, right?

That will move the "enemy" to the doorstep and the fed can ramp up the war machinr to unprecedented levels.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Quick, put the nation on "purple alert" or whatever the right colour is to mean "Make everyone scared and paranoid". We'll all go shopping.

FAUX NEWS will be flashing it across your screen soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When terrorists in Yemen are more likely to kill me than I am likely to die in an automobile accident, then we have a good reason for war.

When all you have is fairy tales and exaggerated threats and scares, you have what we had before the Iraq war and we all know how that's turned out since 2003. Not a damned good thing has resulted from it except *maybe* Saddam being overthrown, but given that many more people have died in Iraq since then I'm not so sure it's so good after all.

top topics

join