It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritHipHop

Hey there, can you be more specific about why you reached that conclusion ?

What are this particular demons charactoristic traits ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't want to talk about it, or even say that name, or even put that name in my mind anymore, please don't ask why.

you can study her/him yourself.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by SpiritHipHop]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ok, I understand and because of that I thank you for taking the time to give the input you have.

I will look into it myself.

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I highly doubt that it's a demon. And the one that we shall not speak the name of, is rather trivial in his dealings. He's shown up before to me and it was nothing more than a pre-programmed light show.

Let me know how things go Woody.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well, don't say I didn't warn you, you better treat her/him properly...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Oh, I have no doubt in my mind that he is much more powerful than what he showed to me. I give respect where respect is due. I'm just glad that I have friends in "high places" to assist me in my dealings.

What I find very interesting is the fact that several paranormal investigation groups have come up with his name time and time again (and several more within the past 2 years), and I'm having a hard time weeding out the real cases from the fake ones. In my research, I have found that he gravitates more toward males than females, which is why I don't think Woody is dealing with a demonic presence.

SpiritHipHop, I'm wondering if you would like to have a chat sometime, as I'm interested in what you know about the other world, and you might have some interesting insight into areas that I have not touched yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Slightly off topic but ... I've never been 'foed' for saying thank-you to someone before ... sorry if I have offended you somehow ... just not sure how.

Brightest Blessings to you anyway

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

My mistake I was angered by someone else and this is off-topic, I apologize.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

No problem I thought I'd lost it for a minute.

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
other demon names that start with z. . .

Zaazuash, Zaebos (hell), Zagan (demon of forgers, one of the 72 spirits of solomon), Zahun (scandal), Zalambur (dishonest trading), Zalburis (healing?), Zaleos (one of the 72 spirits of Solomon), Zamzummin (giants or drought demons), Zeveac (moon and monday lol), Zimwi, Zinimar(cardinal demon, north), Zizuph (mysteries), zli doossi (more like evil spirits), Zmei Goruinich (winter), Zophas (pentacles), Zorasabel (east), Zuphlas (forests), Zuriel (runs the Zodiacl sign Libra, the scales)

hope that helps. in parentheses are things they are associated with. these also come from cultures around the world. like african, siberian, christian, etc.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by LocoHombre]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Belial. . . a demon of sodomy, trickery, a fallen angel, and one of the 72 spirits of Soloman. . . also used to reference the underworld, She'ol, or the devil. . . in black magic he is regarded as an ambassador to Turkey. . .

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

Just when I was beginning to think I'd scratched the surface ... cheers for that.

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

youre quite welcome

shall i list more?

another idea i have may be a poltergeist, not a demon, but that is from just what youve told me. . .

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What exactly is the definition of a demon as opposed to all being cosmic citizens, which we truly are, and this merely being a state of negative role playing in this hollogram duality that we must move beyond?

In other words is demon defined as negative astrals? And Et in origin?

There are many people dealing with harvestors, greys for example, annanukis, reptilian type beings, probably many negative species. I would be careful about speaking these names and "coding" them online in the collective consciousness or matrix, if they contain "bad code blocks" in them.

I think the ionizer is a really good idea. I wonder if it helps in negative abduction situations too?

Also, setting intentions and teaching them to do so, to visualize powerful protection, and to see themselves happy, protected, propserous, healthy, contributing to the world, growing in awareness, waking up to their purpose, etc.....

"I am powerfully protected and safe as I do the work I came to do."
"I am awake and aware, and remembering who I am in source and gaining my skills and abilities, to serve love and light. I am the love of the Creator and I'm unmatched in what I can do."

These times are about awareness and waking up, we have to see through the duality and end time scenario they are setting up and bring in the other timeline and freedom.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I think the ionizer is a really good idea. I wonder if it helps in negative abduction situations too?

Also, setting intentions and teaching them to do so, to visualize powerful protection, and to see themselves happy, protected, propserous, healthy, contributing to the world, growing in awareness, waking up to their purpose, etc.....

These times are about awareness and waking up, we have to see through the duality and end time scenario they are setting up and bring in the other timeline and freedom.

>>> Ionizer > Personal Protection

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Woodwytch, I have a possible explanation for this presence. My 1st question is are there any hoodoo practicioners in the area? And have the girls ever seen one? The cubeb berry is used in Hoodoo love potions and has the black pepper smell you reference. Explore that avenue.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Well hello there ShadowNinja, I feel like I'm intruding on a family gathering or Hollywood film set here, but never mind.

Instead let me ask you and cousin DOADOA, if either of you have ever read the book called;

'CHRONICLES OF BROTHERS' (Messiah The First Judgment). By Wendy Alec.

If you haven't ... you should ... it's right up your street and your family features greatly in the storyline. It would be almost like getting a letter from home.

Now back on topic ... do you have anything to add about 'Zabeth' ... is he/she/it yet another cousin ... or is it no more than a shadow-creature ?

Woody

[edit on 16-1-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thank the Goddess ... we return to common sense.

As I mentioned in a previous post I shall be carrying out further evaluation with the girls in question on Monday and I will definately ask about this.

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Now to follow up. Incuubus. The smell is accosiated with a hoodoo love potion. One family just moved into the house recently. Do you know anything of the previous owners? What if someone attempted to use this hoodoolove potion and attracted an incuubus. Or, the potion was used and when combined with that sort of demonic activity... Just theory mind you.

Interestingly Zabeth in urban slang refers to a man who sleeps around. So could it be a demon lover, nonmanogamous scenario?

Other food for thought. Belial seems highly unlikely. Many believe Belial and Satan are one in the same. But others believe he''s one of th 4 princes of hell. Seriously, he probably wouldn't waste his time on two average girls, even if they were not average he'd more likely have a minion do it.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by DrJay1975]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by DrJay1975]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join