It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

If the true purpose of ATS is to deny ignorance, then people like that are performing a great disservice to ATS. At least if the tripe is contained to U2Us, the general public doesn't have to be dumbed down too.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It doesnt sound like a demon to me. Just some minor terrotorial spirit of somesort. Cleanse the houses and ward the kids rooms.

Have you got any updates on the situation ?

link   
reply to post by seethelight

They are in fact real, but nothing to worry about.

link   

Actually, if you have an mental illness and you hear voices or whatever, it's totally irrelevant if you call them demons, or just parts of your own subconscious. The point is getting rid of them, and if a ritual works better than taking medication pushed by the government and messing up your liver, so be it.

It doesn't matter what you call them.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Academic painter

I shall be visiting both houses again on Monday (for some follow-up evaluation) then the main cleansing will take place on Wednesday.

I will post about it here on Thursday for anyone who is interested.

Woody

"G"Day Wise Ones,

Im very glad to hear that you will do a cleansing, It's good to see paranormal investigatiors helping not just doing there studies and leaving the poor people to deal with it alone.

Ps: If things get bad, a spirit can not cross the circle once cast.

Blessing on you: Kernoonos.....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RshachGtsthar

yeah, the thing is, hokum won't cure crazy.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

They are in fact real, but nothing to worry about.

They are in fact, not.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I don't think calling people crazy is the right thing to do in the situation.
If you don't agree, stay off the thread 'stead of trolling.
That'd be my opinion.

Manners cost nothing, my friend

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Actually ritualized conduct and mental reinforcement can cure "crazy" as you call it. You know what doesn't cure crazy, the drugs you get from the doctor to "cure" it.

link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

Hey there

No kids involved ...the daughters of both women are in their early 20's.

I'm more inclined to think we're dealling with a 'shadow creature' rather than a full-blown demon ... which will be easier to deal with in many ways ... but I'm evaluating both homes on Monday before performing a 'light-energy' cleansing on Wednesday.

I will update the outcome after that for those interested.

Woody

link   

You'd be surprised what a placebo effect can do.

If do a ritual to get rid of something, and you truly believe it will work, you'd be surprised what can do for some people. Not myself, but people who truly believe in these things.

The drugs made for this, don't work as well as you think they do, take my word for it. All they do is regulate your dopamine levels to the point where you fall asleep. You'll relax and fall asleep, but it's no cure at all.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Do you know if either girl has experienced this away from the houses ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kernoonos

Kernoonos please accept my apologies ... I think I pegged you wrong ... I thought you were in cahoots with the one who calls himself 'earthdude'

And in answer to the suggestion you made in several of your posts ... it's far too chilly up on the North Yorkshire Moors to caste circles skyclad.

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No in both cases.

Girl 1 has lived in her house with her mother for 7 yrs ... some minor activity has occurred in the past ... but upsurge in the last year.

Girl 2 has lived in her house with her mother for 3 wks ... activity since they moved in.

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How did you come to get invovled with both cases at the same time ?

Are you willing to give us some information on the area in question. Doesn't have to be specific but the town name maybe or leyline in question ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I have known the mother of Girl 1, for a couple of years and she is aware of my paranormal investigations ... and energy clearings. I have been to her house on several occasions over the last year with some success ... it is only this last flare-up that has caused them more concern ...since Girl 1 can actually feel something getting into bed with her.

The mother of Girl 2 has started working with one of my team members and the subject came up in a conversation they had. The mother of Girl 2 is a reluctant sensative herself and was aware of 'something' in the house almost immediately. Girl 2 works away during the week and is only at home at weekends.

This is how I know the two girls are not making this up between them because they do not know each other (as a poster on page 1 suggested). Plus they are young women ... not children.

The place in question is an ancient market town called Kirkbymoorside that sits on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors ... approx 7miles from Pickering and 30miles north east of York.

The leyline is a short, negative line that lies along the western boundary of the town ... I read an article sometime ago but cannot remember who wrote it about this particular leyline ... so any information about it would also be valuable to me.

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
reply to post by DOADOA

Are you saying that you are a demon? How are you posting on ATS?

i am not claiming to be a demon, i AM a demon....semi at least. what? you think we have magical super power? who told you that? or if i'm a demon i should have it? foolish really.

since i'm in your realm, i have to follow your rules. we demons have laws that govern us too and one of those law is to obey the law of the realm i'm currently in. by law i don't mean what the police enforce, laws like the law of gravity, addiction, hunger and if i were to be shot-it will hurt.

by the way, earth is ripe for harvesting, you being a delicacy.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

by the way, earth is ripe for harvesting, you being a delicacy.

Are you saying the whole of humanity is a delicacy?
Or just certain people?

And how did you end up in our rhelm?

I'm not agreeing with or disputing what you're saying. I'm just curious.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join