It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieHateCry
to the wiccan you make a fine point with the smell i use salt thow just a personal chose sea salt being the best any way i have also encountered spirits of mean or horrid in tensions for now make sure they carry iron with them at the time being to ward the demon off for now till u can fix it i also wondered i have had these words stuck in my head no idea what they mean ether i hope you can help me out "mors super daemones" no idea what it means been having weird dreams of me being in a dark room with this stuck in my head saying it over and over in my head i have a feeling some one here can help me and woody you seem like you could be fun to sit down and have a convo with i would like to talk to you on a more "better" day

Hey there DieHateCry ... well I'm guessing you may not have noticed that this is an old thread and this is actually the first of a two part thread ... the second part of the thread sees the situation brought to a conclusion by myself and my paranormal investigation girls from W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) ... here is a link to that thread so that you can see how things turned out ... and I have to say that as experienced as I am in the field of Paranormal Activity I honestly believe my team and I could not have had such a successful result without the help of the ATS members who offered help / advise / suggestions.

(follow-up thread to this one);

The Messanger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red-Eyes) Case

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you've read this first thread you defintely need to read the second one because that is when the entity returned in a different guise in an effort to trick us and things took a much more sinister turn.

As for the phrase you keep getting in your head ... I broke it down and tried to reconstruct it to get to the potential meaning of it and this is what I came up with (hope it's useful to you);

Mors Super Daemones

Mors = an entity that is the personification of death ... what we would think of as the 'Grim Reaper'.

Super = exceptional / superior / surpassing all others / outstanding ... all very straightforward and self-explanatory ... however ... I wondered if the word you heard was not super but 'Sui' as in 'sui daemon' = it's own kind (just a thought)

Daemons = the manifestation of a persons soul ...many people mistakenly think a daemon and a demon are the same thing ... they are not. A daemon can best be described as a 'ghost' a 'guardian spirit' that is the manifestation of your own soul that takes on another physical form ... usually an animal ... a Witches 'Familiar' would be the perfect example ... in the case of a 'Familiar' it will stay awake when a Witch sleeps to protect her soul ... unlike non-witches who's daemons sleep when they sleep.

The Conclusion

Mors Sui Daemons = 'The daemon of himself / herself will meet it's own demise'

Don't forget to click on the link to the follow-up thread I'm going to add one or two more pictures taken during the ritual we performed to bind and banish the entity that gave it's name as 'Dirken Ridge'.

Woody

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kernoonos

Telling someone to cast a circle if they are not practiced is a dangerous thing to tell someone to do. if they have never delved into that arena without some hands on help it could bring in others if the circle is accidentally broken before the ceremony is completed.

As a witch you should be more cautious in your explaination. Not saying your giving bad info, just make sure that others are aware of the dangers if they have never went there before.

Still it was a good post...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Bah, I was part of necrothreading...blast it....I should have read more......Keep on keepin on Woody!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
ZABETH is a girls name....sounds like a frustrated bound soul trying to make contact...they usually gather a negative energy because of their state of mind and will do what ever they can to gain attention... communicate and move them on.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Reply to Kastogere (trust me I never stop keeping on
) ... and Zeevar;

As previously mentioned ... this is an old thread that was successfully concluded quite a while ago now ... but this thread is only half the story ... the entity returned under a different guise some months later to trick us and I started a follow-up (journal) thread that related events as and when they happened.

If you are interested to read about the sinister turn of events that followed during the resurge of this entity then please feel free to click the link and comment there if you wish.

I plan on adding a few photographs to the other thread (probably tomorrow now) from the Binding & Banishing ritual me and the W.I.S.P.S girls performed.

We opened the circle by calling on Pan and Hecate (God and Goddess) to oversee and protect us throughout the ritual as the entity we were dealing with was particularly strong and very tricky (after everything that had occurred we were taking no chances).

As experienced practicing Witches we invited Hecate to be within us and Pan to protect from without ... in the photographs I plan on adding to the other thread you will see pictures of the 3 of us during the ritual and how distorted our faces looked compared to the photographs I will add of how we usually look (the Goddess was within ?) ... and during investigations / rituals we always take lots of random pictures in the hope of capturing something we'd missed with the naked eye ... and on that occasion we captured something that looked surprisingly like the figure of Pan guarding our circle ... I will also add a daylight image of the area where he appeared to be standing in the night view for comparrison and to show there is nothing there that it could have been.

All in all the most intense case we have ever had to deal with and it took us all several months to recover completely it took so much out of us even when we were fully cloaked and protected. Well worth reading the other thread so here's the link;

The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update If The 'Demon Identification' (Red-Eyes) Case

Woody

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

thank you i have so far read most of you part two but more werid words are coming at me now "condere silvis" and lignum conburet

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thanks for helping me earlier but do you of any way to deal with demons? I need help.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoino12345
Thanks for helping me earlier but do you of any way to deal with demons? I need help.

If you don't have enough points to start your own thread yet I don't mind you relating your account here and I will offer any help I can ... remember to share as many details as possible so that I can offer the best help ... besides myself there may be other members come in and offer advise too so go for it ... your in good company here.

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

how do i do that!? haha

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

how do i do that!? haha

Click on to the button at the top of this post that says 'reply to' and it will open up a window for you to type your account in as a post ... when you have done click the button under your message that says 'reply' ... give it a few seconds and it will take you back to the page on my thread and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see your post containing what you just wrote.

Try to keep it brief initially because I think new members have a word limit.

It's almost midnight here so I'm signing off for the night but I'll come back later tomorrow to see if you managed to make your post ok ?

And once I've read through it I'll offer whatever help I can. Nighty Night for now.

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

old thread, yes... thought I would show you though.

In demonology, Xezbeth (alternately Shezbeth) is a demon of lies and legends, who invents untrue tales. Its name in Arabic is Al-Kathab, or "The Liar".

en.wikipedia.org...

Telling, imho, about a lot. Good story though.I have always been a believer in giving credit where credit is due.
edit on 11-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

My sister is almost 18 and she is like a portal for demons and im the only one who can shut the portal. (been to phycics and we have like a 6th sense) The thing is idk about anything on how to shut portals or deal with demons.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoino12345

This needs to be expanded upon with some stories please.

What exactly is happening?

I've heard of people prone to possession but being a portal themselves?

What happens when demons are coming through?

How do you shut this down.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

The thing is i don't know how to shut it or how to really defend myself from demons. And there are like demons around her a lot and this one like takes control of here and my sister says she doesn't remember half of her life because of it. Its trying to get her soul and there making her life hell so she will sign it over or whatever they do. And its been visiting my girl friend at night and like torturing her. one demon is like half girl and half doll like. and i believe i know the name of the demon that's the strongest outta all them.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

old thread, yes... thought I would show you though.

In demonology, Xezbeth (alternately Shezbeth) is a demon of lies and legends, who invents untrue tales. Its name in Arabic is Al-Kathab, or "The Liar".

en.wikipedia.org...

Telling, imho, about a lot. Good story though.I have always been a believer in giving credit where credit is due.
edit on 11-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Thanks for this info OpinionatedB ... as you say this was an old thread and the entity was eventually dealt with ... as you can read about in the second part of this case where you will see just how much the description of 'a lying demon who invents untrue tales' really fitted this entity when he returned in a different guise in an effort to trick us;

The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red-Eyes) Case

Quite a long thread with several twists and turns (more like a real time journal over a period of weeks) ... had trouble trying to upload photographs from the case conclusion directly but eventually managed to add a link for the full photo album towards the end of the thread (page 15) ... hopefully that will make it a little more real for you.

Woody

edit on 12-9-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoino12345

That's still very vague.

Perhaps you should start a thread dedicated to this experience.

Be as detailed as possible from the start to now even if it takes several posts.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Pigraphia

The thing is i don't know how to shut it or how to really defend myself from demons. And there are like demons around her a lot and this one like takes control of here and my sister says she doesn't remember half of her life because of it. Its trying to get her soul and there making her life hell so she will sign it over or whatever they do. And its been visiting my girl friend at night and like torturing her. one demon is like half girl and half doll like. and i believe i know the name of the demon that's the strongest outta all them.

Hey there ... as Pigraphia has already mentioned the details are not enough to make an informed decision on where I could offer you the best advise possible ... however ... going on the little you have mentioned I can say one of three things is occurring;

1/ This is a complete fabrication and you have joined ATS with the intention of having a little fun with us

2/ This is a case of group-hysteria whereby you are all being effected by the same psychological delusions

3/ This is a genuine case of demonic possession

Now, if we accept that you are being truthful and these things are happening ... then obviously as someone without experience you are justifiably scared.

If this is real and you are completely inexperienced in matters of the paranormal then I have to tell you there is no way you can deal with this alone ... you need professional help ... professional help depending on your own spiritual beliefs would be either ... a priest / vicar ... or a very experienced Pagan / High Priest(ess) who could perform a cleansing and exorcism ... from a church point of view every diocese has an 'Exorcist' attached to their church (yes they really exist) ... finding a real pagan with the necessary experience may be more difficult to find because they tend not to advertise ... and the ones who do are generally not experienced enough (catch22)

Now the other thing I feel needs a mention ... whoever told you that you are a 'vortex' for these entities has no idea what they are talking about and any 'advise' they offer should be ignored as they could lead you into more trouble rather than away from it ... what they probably meant was that you are a 'conduit' for paranormal energy to pass through like a channel ... even then without the proper guidance and tuition again from someone with years of experience this should not be attempted because it doesn't mean as a conduit you can get rid of the entities.

Finally, what do you believe the name of the strongest entity to be ? It might help a little more to know this. And how long has this been going on ?

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sorry to be a little off topic

Does anyone know anything about the name Alial wrong spelling most likely
It sounds like AL-EE-AIEL

Been digging around an can't find a thing on it. Something identified itself as this being to a friend so I'm doing a ''google favor''.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Sorry to be a little off topic

Does anyone know anything about the name Alial wrong spelling most likely
It sounds like AL-EE-AIEL

Been digging around an can't find a thing on it. Something identified itself as this being to a friend so I'm doing a ''google favor''.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there Caver78,

Well I couldn't find anything with the spellings you gave but I played around with the possibilities and came up with 'ALAEL' (seems like a lot of angel/demon names have the 'ael spelling) .. anyhoo I did a search and came up with a couple of potentials ... neither of which give rise for concern;

1/ ALAEL = a gaming member on 'Xfire' - beta.xfire.com...

2/ ALAEL = a character in 'REALMS of FANTASY' by Mychael Black ... in the book he is an angel from the 'Order of Blood'.

Then I checked to see if any angels had this name and all I came up with was;

1/ ALMBRIEL = inspires communication andprovides protection ... especially for those born in the month of May

2/ A'ALBIEL = works in the service of archangel Michael

Hope this helps a little

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I found out what they are trying to do.. at least i think what they are trying to do. and like obo or oboe however you spell it and there is this one that is like a girl but half her face is a doll kinda face and she has a button eye. (oboe is a guy)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join