It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hekas, Hekas, Este Bebeloi

Do Demons speak enochian?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
Hekas, Hekas, Este Bebeloi

Do Demons speak enochian?

I don't know ... do they speak Enochian / Greek / or maybe Latin ... of course it depends on the Demon I suppose ... is this your idea of a little test ... witches and warlock stylie ... or are you simply trying to impress.

Which is your preferred translation of the ritual phrase in your above post ?

Is it the bog standard - 'away, away you descecrators'

Or maybe you are a McGregor Mathers (Golden Dawn) adherent who would go for - 'be gone, be gone all ye profane'

I'm guessing you are not an Aleister Crowley fan otherwise you would have written it in Latin - 'procul este profani'

I should add that these are very rough translations (I'm a bit rusty)

And because you pose a question in your post I'm thinking you might be 'Karmaghna' (the questioner) ... rather than 'Caliban' (the answerer) !

Either way I'm wondering why you felt the need to add a ritual phrase used in High Magick, on a public forum.

So I'll throw the question back at you - 'do you think demons speak Enochian' ?

And if so why ?

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by woodwytch

As you two suggested, I read through the rest of the posts and must say there was a LOT of good information in there. At least you know there are a few on this site that know what they're talking about and would probably be good in a pinch.

If you ever have anything else come up, I'll be more than happy to assist in anyway possible.

Cheers!

Thank-you I will definately take you up on the offer should the need arise ... I too read your other thread and found it very interesting ... you also seem to know what you're talking about because of your own experiences.

I do have a little more to add about things that have occurred in a different way (unusual but positive), in both houses since the last session ... but I need to refer to my notes before adding it. I'll try to do it at the weekend.

It's just interesting to see how things have changed and I think the people who took an interest from the beginning of this thread and offered suggestions would like to be kept informed.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

As I mentioned previously I have an update on the case that has been discussed throughout this thread.

There was a substantial lull in activity ... before things gradually started to happen again ... but in a much different way.

The original dark entity has not returned and I feel pretty confident (although always aware), that he can't/won't after our last session to be rid of him/it ... but before I go further and bring you up to date ... I'd like to ask a couple of questions;

1/ Has anyone ever heard of an entity and/ or person by the name of 'DIRKEN RIDGE' ?

2/ This entity has said that he is 36 centuries old ... which would take us back to the region of 1,600bc (+/-).

3/ He also mentioned the number 56 as something of importance ... as opposed to his age at time of death.

Some of the information shared by Dirken Ridge, I instantly knew and understood ... for the rest ... I have done a little research and found some very interesting data connected to what he shared ... which adds a whole new twist to this senario ... but I would like to keep those of you still interested in this thread, in the loop ... and see if any of you have any suggestions on the matter.

I will add what I discovered over the weekend to give you time to post anything you'd like to add.

Finally, I'd like to know if you would prefer to keep this new information that I'm going to share here ... in the same thread ... or should I open a new thread (as an extention of this one) for the new and different activity and information coming out of the same two houses ?

Let me know which you would prefer.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
How did you come about the name? Is it definitely spelt Dirkin? Can't seem to find a lot related to that name, Durkin is an Irish surname which derives from the pre 12th century Gaelic Mac Duarcain or O' Duarcain. Other spellings are Durkin, Dorkin, Dirkin, Durcan, Durkan. Means morose or gloomy from duairc. Though this seems to be a forename than a surname.

Sorry I'm not much help

As for if to start a new thread, up to you, but I can see the benefits of having a new thread that has a summary of what happened as people might be put off by the length of this one

- Phoenix

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
How did you come about the name? Is it definitely spelt Dirkin? Can't seem to find a lot related to that name, Durkin is an Irish surname which derives from the pre 12th century Gaelic Mac Duarcain or O' Duarcain. Other spellings are Durkin, Dorkin, Dirkin, Durcan, Durkan. Means morose or gloomy from duairc. Though this seems to be a forename than a surname.

Sorry I'm not much help

As for if to start a new thread, up to you, but I can see the benefits of having a new thread that has a summary of what happened as people might be put off by the length of this one

- Phoenix

I have written the name as it sounds ... so it could be spelt a different way ... the morose / gloomy would fit with the superficial appearence of the entity but I really feel he has hidden depths and an important purpose from what I have uncovered so far.

And I think you are right about the length of this thread being a bit off-putting to newcomers ... so when I share the update I will start a new thread that references this one in it's title.

And thank-you for your input it's always appreciated.

Woody

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'll have another looksie, see what I find. So we're looking at somewhere between 1500 and 1700bc give or take a century or so?

* Puts on thinking cap *

- 16th Century BC

- 17th Century BC

- 18th Century BC

- Also, apparantly around 1600BC was the last time that anything was contructed at Stonehenge as phase 3 was completed (seeing as this was leyline linked last time).

- 2000–1500 B.C.
Hyksos invaders drive Egyptians from Lower Egypt (17th century B.C.). Amosis I frees Egypt from Hyksos (c. 1600 B.C.). Assyrians rise to power—cities of Ashur and Nineveh. Twenty-four-character alphabet in Egypt. Cuneiform inscriptions used by Hittites. Peak of Minoan culture on Isle of Crete—earliest form of written Greek. Hammurabi, king of Babylon, develops oldest existing code of laws (18th century B.C.).

* Wanders off in search of more coffee *

- Phoenix

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Woody,

Can't say I have any real info to give you regarding these latest developments, but having just finished reading this thread from page 1, I wanted to say hats off, because this has been one of the most interesting, epic threads I've come across on ATS. Predominantly on-topic, with questionalble input from both Demons and Angels, coupled with communal research - for a thread over 20 pages long that's quite rare, and such an interesting read!

Quick question -

Your group of ghostbusters...are you all prone to 'sensitivity' to this kind of phenomena, or do some perform different, research-based roles? I'd love to participate in these kinds of investigations, but have no psychic ability/sensitivity.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalvador

Hey there Scalvador,

Thank-you for the great comments and I agree ... people who have contributed here have proven themselves to be very knowledgable and have shared that knowledge willingly ... I definately feel like I've gained so much from this thread ... and I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it too.

>>> Also just to let everyone with an interest know ... the new thread is up and running and brings us right up to date as in yesterday (Friday 18th June 2010).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

[edit on 19-6-2010 by woodwytch]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

very nice investigation you got there

its the same entity running through both house ...yes
but a demon ?? i dont think so ..i didnt feel any negative emotions from your story
do you have any informations ... do your client feel a negative energy ?? emanating from this being ?
there is a bigger reason why both famillies/house are experimenting the same things
maybe its a energy leyline .. like you said
or you got an entity really confused.. a wandering soul maybe ?

maybe both little girls had past lifes connected to this red eyes entity
if you can get me more info about this case i can help you .. i hope

concerning your given name Zabeth .. very interesting name
maybe you were a EliZABETH in a past life

its the only thing i can think of ..
usualy we take the first letter of your name to create a nick
like my name is Benjamin .. so im Ben

imagine someone telling me Jamin ..i wouldnt click right away that its from my name lol
is your name Elizabeth or what ?

edit on 9/14/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey there Ben81,
I'm not sure whethere you've read through the other thread that is the extention of this one that relates the new surge of activity and differant tactics that were applied by the same entity ... if you haven't you might find it interesting ... you'll certainly see that he is a very 'negative' entity ... and a very crafty one too.

Here's a link to the extention thread;

Woody

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ummm Woody, I know I haven't hit this thread in awhile but I believe I mentioned I recently worked with a celtic druid. He's gone to work with us after our recent endeavor. I approached him with this thread and made him privy to some of our PM's on the topic. Anyway we were having a conversation about about a witch. He said something and my head spun a bit. I asked him to repeat a phrase "Darken Witch". Interestingly enough, in his particular Irish accent it sounded very much like Dirken Ridge.

Now I thought about some of the other information which led me to the conclusion the entity was seeking you. Perhaps in order to perform a task, such as Darken a Witch.

I believe the #56 is important and I still believe the demon I identified is correct. But I think the audible Dirken Ridge may have been a mistranslation, Darken Witch.

Perhaps the purpose is to taint your abilities.

I have encountered entities which have tried to turn me from my chosen path. Perhaps his purpose is to lead you into an area of Magic which will prevent you from continuing your positive work. You are potentially what the Catholics refer to as a charismatic. A Charismatic is the most effective type of exorcist. Not because they have the knowledge or the faith but because they have the spiritual pressure, the energy to drive out the spirit or supress it. Charismatics are frequently under attack by the demonic and the negative as they are a threat.

I wonder if Dirken Ridge is strictly a mispronounciation or perhaps the actual words were altered as they came from the other side of the dimensional fabric. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Ok i will go read it .. i didnt read the extension thread yet
but i was going to (i saved the link for later lol)

About Zabeth .. did you ever heard before the explanation i just given you ?
can i be right... ? or close to be

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
These girls are hanging around the wrong people. It could be that simple.
In order to fight demons, one must acknowledge their opposite, and call on such good forces for help.
But, then one must be open to such good forces.
JMO.
Best of Luck.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

You really know how to keep people in suspense! I'm now left with the feeling that all the really juicy stuff is happening by private message

I know, I know, not everything needs to be said in public or shared with everyone, but I'm driven by an insatiable urge to know everything about everything. It's the voyeuristic tendencies in me coming out again. Not like last time though - I've certainly learned my lesson about climbing tall trees using a wobbly ladder and a very expensive (and it turns out, easily breakable) set of binoculars....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Ummm Woody, I know I haven't hit this thread in awhile but I believe I mentioned I recently worked with a celtic druid. He's gone to work with us after our recent endeavor. I approached him with this thread and made him privy to some of our PM's on the topic. Anyway we were having a conversation about about a witch. He said something and my head spun a bit. I asked him to repeat a phrase "Darken Witch". Interestingly enough, in his particular Irish accent it sounded very much like Dirken Ridge.

Now I thought about some of the other information which led me to the conclusion the entity was seeking you. Perhaps in order to perform a task, such as Darken a Witch.

I believe the #56 is important and I still believe the demon I identified is correct. But I think the audible Dirken Ridge may have been a mistranslation, Darken Witch.

Perhaps the purpose is to taint your abilities.

I have encountered entities which have tried to turn me from my chosen path. Perhaps his purpose is to lead you into an area of Magic which will prevent you from continuing your positive work. You are potentially what the Catholics refer to as a charismatic. A Charismatic is the most effective type of exorcist. Not because they have the knowledge or the faith but because they have the spiritual pressure, the energy to drive out the spirit or supress it. Charismatics are frequently under attack by the demonic and the negative as they are a threat.

I wonder if Dirken Ridge is strictly a mispronounciation or perhaps the actual words were altered as they came from the other side of the dimensional fabric. Any thoughts?

Well as ever, another very informative post from you DrJay ... and I don't mean to embarass you but I have to say that you are something of a 'hero'of mine. Reason being ... all the way through this case you have been consistent with your help and advise ... admittedly there are a select group of other poster who's opinions I also value ... but you my friend have been around from the getgo ... and you have never steered me wrong.

Ok flattery session over !

I nearly spit coffee over my keyboard when I read your post ... 'Darken Witch' in an Irish accent ... I can hear it now ... wow ... never considered that possibility of the words being heard wrong.

And what you said about being a 'Charismatic' ... I can understand what you mean ... and obviously I don't mean that in any kind of egotistical way whatsoever ... but I have always been a 'people person' ... I love them ... and well, they seem to be drawn to me. I have always put it down to the fact that I am honest with people ... and I adore helping people find their niche in life (I get numerous u2u / emails from people asking for my help / opinion / advise and I'm always happy to help).

Thinking of the comment you made about being a natural exorcist, something clicked in my mind ... many, many years ago when I first started to be a 'practicing' Witch, I had a group of friends (about a dozen)... thinking back on that time these people just seemed to gravitate towards me (I hadnt known them previously ... but they all knew each other). What I loved about them was the fact that they all had their own paths for example; there was one Buddist ... two other Witches (besides myself) ... four Spiritualists ... one Biker... one Biker's Lady... two Don't Knows... one Christian ... and me !

And once a week we would all meet up at my house ... it was brilliant because we never knew what the night would bring ... I would usually make a few snacky, nibbly things and one of the others would bring a big tray of home made Lasagne ... a couple of people would usually bring a bottle of wine etc.

Well some weeks the evening would be the ultimate in spirituality when we would seem to sit around in little sub-groups either talking about a variety if spiritual / supernatural subjects or reading the Tarot or meditating (you get the idea)... very Bohemian !

And on other occasions it would just be a regular get-together having a little too much wine ... telling jokes ... laughing like idiots ... bottom line ... the evening always found it's own level ... nothing was ever planned or coerced.

Anyhoo with the scene set ... there was one guy who was part of the group (one of the Witches as it happens) who I never seemed to take to in the same way I did all the others ... he seemed a little self-important but there was nothing I could quite put my finger on. I suppose he could be described as handsome by some ... and he had the most penetrating blue eyes that I have ever seen ... but they were 'cold' !

Our meetings continued and seperately to this, another friend of mine had asked if I would help her learn about the 'Craft' ... naturally I said I would and invited her to the next gathering so that she could meet the other's in the group. They all made her feel very welcome and chatted with her ... as I knew they would. But I noticed the guy (we'll call him 'P') seemed to be staring at her intently through the evening ... but I didn't really pay it much attention and would have thought no more about it.

A few days later my friend 'L' came to see me in quite a state ... once I finally calmed her down she said that ever since our gathering'P'had appeared in her dreams ... and he was offering her a Black Obsidian ball ... she was really freaked-out by it ... the reason she'd come to see me and was in such a state was because he'd turned-up on her doorstep in the flesh that morning 'to see how she was' and offered her a Black Obsidian Ball (which she refused) !

I couldn't explain why ... but I felt totally incensed with anger when she told me this ... I told her intuitively to sleep with a piece of Quartz Crystal(to balance the Black Obsidion) that I gave her, under her pillow until our gathering a couple of days later ... she did and 'P' didn't appear in her dreams ... or turn-up on her doorstep.

The night of our gathering came and everything was as normal ... apart from the fact that 'P' came nowhere near me all night ... he sat on the other side of the room and the tension he was exuding was tangible (to me at least ... although no-one else seemed to notice)... it's hard to describe but without a word being said verbally 'we'' seemed to be having a battle of wills with each other ... and I won ... because he never returned after that night ... in fact he left the area and no-one saw him again.

It was only later that I discovered he was in fact a very powerful Witch that had belonged to a Coven that was known in Witchy Circles ((pardon the pun) for practicing Black Magick in churches ... apparently their story had hit the Sunday paper's in the late 80's and they had disbanded.

The point of this long-winded account is that at that time I was very much a Novice in the'Craft' (I'd only been practicing a couple of years at that time)and yet without realizing it I blocked him with relative ease ... and that is why I ''know' that good conquering evil is not a romantic notion it is a reality ... and strength is a state of mind that is impenetrable when nurtured.

Sorry for the ramble ... it's just what came to mind when I read your post (it's not the only time this kind of thing has happened either).

Woody

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Well I must say Woodwytch, this has been quite a long read and I am very pleased at the way it was handled, maintained and the people it has attracted, many of whom I will be contacting for various reasons! So thank you!

After considering many things throughout this post I do not think this was an otherworld demon, but it very well could have been a manifestation of human energy that has been around for a very long time, fullfilling its desires close to the ley line.

Another few possibilities are the following. A poltergeist? Or A living human male who is Astral Projecting. Perhaps the remaining ties to a mutual lover both women may have had: Although highly unlikely, it might be worth mentioning to the girls if they could possibly have shared an ex lover who may be knowingly or unknowingly sending out these forms of paranormal activity.

A thought came to me about the pepper, I wonder if this entity stinks of pepper because he is already being banished from another site, perhaps he is "Making rounds" though the leyline within the community. If this is the case, it may be a wise choice to attempt a capture either with a strong presence of your team or bringing in another who is experienced in their emprisonment.

Just a few thoughts, I really enjoyed this thread and I would like to talk to you about starting up a team in my area for this type of work as I've always been drawn to it.

Many thanks to all whom attributed their wealth of knowledge to this thread and to Woodwytch for starting it.

Much love and blessings,

-G

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Hey there Gradius Maximus,

So pleased that you enjoyed the thread ... I agree ... as long as it is it's well worth reading from beginning to close because of the amazing contributions ... I personally have learned so much.

And your contribution certainly was interesting about the black pepper smell potentially indicting that he may have been banished fro elsewhere along the leyline. This is something I could definately go with ... thank-you ... surprising how a fresh pair of eyes will see things that the rest of us have overlooked.

Now, if you enjoyed this thread you my friend are in for a treat ... because this case is ongoing and there is a continuation thread that covers his comeback and the new tactics he employed to try and trick us.

Here's the link;

'The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update of The 'Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case'.

Look forward to your feedback on this.

And on a seperate note I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have about setting-up your own Paranormal Investigation Group just u2u me with what you'd like to know.

Or email me ... [email protected]

Woody

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Catholic Church still allows for "Charismatic's" to be sanctioned exprcists. For those not in the know a Charismatic is someone who for lack of a better definition has the unique ability to cast out spirits and deliver those who are plagued by the demonic into the light.

What a charismatic really is, is someone with a large amount of spiritual power and was born or learned how to use it.

They still follow the new rites, as the old have been retired, but there are exceptions. And they are still required to take the official Jesuit coursework regarding exorcism and they are not allowed to members of the International Association of Exorcists. There is an American Assoc of Exorcist but this is not Catholic.

Many people gravitate towards witchcraft because they are natural charismatics. They see ghosts, spirits, they percieve things, people don't understand or believe. If the Church finds these people at a young enough age they train them for the priesthood. If not most are not typically led to the church because they don't know what they are. Some who figure it out are utilized by the Church when an Exorcist(proper) isn't immediately available. Or if the rites are not enough charismatics are brought in for secondary exorcisms.

If a charismatic is a minister in another faith he must be converted to a catholic priest before he can perform for the church.

The rites have power. In most religions, because they all have similar styles. Again some demons are religon specific and require said faith to dispatch unless they are overpowered by a charismatic. You can't manufacture a charismatic they have to be born with the ability. But a trained charismatic(wink) is a truly amazing thing. And if you believe in demon possession a trained charismatic is the most powerful force against the demonic.

And Woody I suspect you may be one. Impossible to be sure from 5000 miles away. But if you are, then you certainly have the power to defend yourself against this character. Remember the spiritual pressure I spoke of in another thread. I was caught off guard. But if you are a charismatic with high spiritual pressure, your sheer presence can force weaker entities you find objectionable out of your vicinity. It will attract stronger entities. They will feed off your spiritual energy to become stronger. Drive them away. Focus. Study.

Here's a weird question or 2. Do people frequently get headaches around you? Do the weak or infirm faint around you? When you enter a house at a time when the occupants sense nothing or are not experiencing any paranormal activity, does it begin when you arrive? DO they start to get that feeling that something is there? Legitimately not just because you start talking spooks and give em the heebie jeebies.

I'm going to poke around for someone in your area who will be able to tell. But if you answered yes to all those questions, they don't need to determine if you are one, they need to teach you a different manner to use your gift.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hey there DrJ,

Very interesting post. Here are the answers to your questions;

#1 (Do people get headaches when they are around me) ? ...
This has happened quite a few times but until now I never thought I was the cause
However, when someone has had a headache come on without warning ... I have got rid of it for them with my own brand of energy healing (kind of a cross between auric and quantum touch healing) ... it always works much to the surprise of those that I've done it on ...I've even rid people of migraine using the same method.

#2 (Do the weak or infirmed faint around me) ? ...
Not that I'm aware of ... but people do frequently comment on how 'calm' they feel in my home (where I work from) and generally looked pretty spaced when they leave (I thought they were just relaxed
) ... and tell me that I make them feel 'comfortable / safe / relaxed' - these are the most commonly used descriptions ... and it's not just one or two people that actually feel moved enough to comment ... I'd say over 90% both clients and friends randomly feel the urge to tell me ! But to my knowledge no-one has ever fainted.

#3 (Do people experience paranormal activity when I am in their house ... when prevously there was none) ? ...
It has happened a few times (less than a dozen that I can bring to mind) ... but I don't know if that may just be a coincidence ... it certainly doesn't happen on a regular basis.

Woody

edit on 27-9-2010 by woodwytch because: to corekt my appalling spelin !

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join