It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Survey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm an outer of all things bushwa. If you're a 20 year navy vet and ex SEAL, I'm a neurosurgeon and part time rodeo clown.

Have fun, though. I'll check back, I'm late for surgery and I've got to get out of this barrel.

:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, to inject a little honesty here....

I'm basically a desk guy...manager type, just a few weeks away from my MBA...woo hoo!

Growing up as a military brat and later as a defense contractor brat, I always wanted to go into the intel field, and my hobby was often researching all about different intel agencies. After high school, I actually got into a CIA training program, but alas, it got cancelled only about 6 weeks in. Shame really, it wasn't easy tracking down the recruiter in the first place. (and I scored really well on the Entrance Exam....which is basically Allen Dulles for every question, lol)

Needless to say though, I took it as a sign at the time, and my illusion of what it would be like was extinguished, and I opted for a more realistic career path (well, I say career, but really, I just needed a job)...so I'd work for someplace for a few yrs until something better came along (or recently, getting downsized), and go on to the next.

Went back to school later on, to basically better myself, get better jobs, and eventually hope to teach at the collegiate level.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am Evil Incarnate, Destroyer of Threads, Tyrant of the Political Boards, Ruler of all that is within my grasp.

But if you want the demographics of ATS go here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I am a turd polisher.

Seriously. That's what I do - polish turds - and I'm very good at it.

Although you won't find the term used in any employment roster, it is well known in my field of U.S. government M&O contractor program management. I've been polishing turds for 25 years, not always the same way but always with excellence. I do nothing illegal and do not lie when polishing turds and always make my customer happy. Pay attention to words and always analyze data for yourself, the whole story is always there. There are many turd polishers among you, although most do not have my skill. l will, within the next 5 years, be a retired turd polisher, to be replaced with another of my kind who will also polish turds with excellence.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
By day I work for the Australian Bureau of Meteorology

By night I do battle with supervillains and the Shamwow guy on the astral plane. I also sell a fruity icecream I call froghurt

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I also sell a fruity icecream I call froghurt

Lol, is that pronounced fro-ghurt or frog-hurt?

Did you come up with it? The fruity ice cream part sounds delicious!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The froghurt is cursed, but it comes with your choice of toppings!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I like the way WUK thinks

[edit on 15/1/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm in the entertainment business.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I work as a sales person for a large pet specialty chain. Hamsters are evil little creatures. On the other hand rats and snakes maker far better pets.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I run the Bildabears or whatever they're called.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am a police officer, and as of yesterday I just passed my 18 month probationary period. Before that I was Animal Control for 4 years.

Secure

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxtremelySecure

Congratulations!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Froghurt is made from frozen Wuknog extract isn't it? Of course, I could be mistaken.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I run my own business, doing graphics, developing sites, converting analogue to digital media, and yep, I'm from West Oz.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

It felt like 18 years rather than 18 months, I am just glad to have my own cruiser now. I find out which beat I get Friday.

Secure

top topics

<< 1   >>

join