It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Survey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

After browsing these forums for a while, and somewhat-recently joining up, I've been curious as to the types of people on these boards. So, if you feel comfortable doing so, I would like to know all your occupations. Obviously you don't have to post anything too much into detail, we wouldn't want any of our private information to be used against us. I just thought this would be interesting

I was in the Navy SEALs for 20+ years.

Now believe me, I'm not fishing for flags or anything. However, I do think this would be really cool to see how many people we can get to post here!

Mods, I'm not sure where this thread belonged, so please move it to wherever you see fit.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome...

I'm still young, I work as a buser/host at a pizza restauraunt and I goto school full time.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Due to the nature of this site I am afraid you are about to get some negative/paranoid responses....

I'm a Space Cowboy by the way.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm a friendly alien.

I was forced to visit Earth.

I'm observing human interaction.

It's part of a Psy. graduation requirement.

Yes, even aliens have to pay their dues.

Lovely planet.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Due to the nature of this site I am afraid you are about to get some negative/paranoid responses....

I'm a Space Cowboy by the way.

Might your name be Maurice?

I'm not employed. Suffered some illnesses that took me off work (which was nothing too fancy - sold booze
), and as i was getting back into looking, fell pregnant, so now i'm taking it easy waiting to become a stay at home parent

Edit to add - While i was off not well i didn't get centrelink or 'welfare' if thats what it's called overseas, so don't jump down my throat (i get it all the time) i'm lucky enough to have a supportive partner who gets us both by happily

[edit on 13/1/2010 by bkaust]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
im a pasta/pizza cook at a italian place.

i also resurface parking lots and shovel snow for a buisness my buddys parents own.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealteamsix
Hello everyone!

After browsing these forums for a while, and somewhat-recently joining up, I've been curious as to the types of people on these boards. So, if you feel comfortable doing so, I would like to know all your occupations. Obviously you don't have to post anything too much into detail, we wouldn't want any of our private information to be used against us. I just thought this would be interesting

I was in the Navy SEALs for 20+ years.

Now believe me, I'm not fishing for flags or anything. However, I do think this would be really cool to see how many people we can get to post here!

Mods, I'm not sure where this thread belonged, so please move it to wherever you see fit.

Are you really a Navy S.E.A.L.?

According to your name, you're allegedly with S.E.A.L. Team Six, so my question to is are you recruiting people for counter-terror operations through their occupational experience in order to pull in a potential cut-out?

Bravo if you are an actual Navy S.E.A.L., but boo on you, if you're recruiting.

No, I am not stating you are doing either nor am I being nasty, only curious myself.

I know things about the S.E.A.L.'s, I know things about ST-6, I know things about cut-outs, I know things about being recruited as a cut-out, and I know things about occupational experience leading to operational experience.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I work with the primal energies flowing about the planet, directing them into your homes and place of business. I give you the power you need to go about your daily grind.

Some might call me a master of the universe.

Others call me simply......

An electrician. An out-of-work electrician.

With way too much time to blow on stupid internet sites.

Hey, at least I tried to make it sound interesting.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Are you really a Navy S.E.A.L.?

According to your name, you're allegedly with S.E.A.L. Team Six, so my question to is are you recruiting people for counter-terror operations through their occupational experience in order to pull in a potential cut-out?

Bravo if you are an actual Navy S.E.A.L., but boo on you, if you're recruiting.

No, I am not stating you are doing either nor am I being nasty, only curious myself.

I know things about the S.E.A.L.'s, I know things about ST-6, I know things about cut-outs, I know things about being recruited as a cut-out, and I know things about occupational experience leading to operational experience.

I am no longer in the Navy, my career there has been over for a while now. Though my name is deceiving, I was not part of "ST-6", which is now the Special Warfare Development Group anyway. Nor am I doing any sort of recruiting. Literally I'm just curious about the occupations of everyone on this website, it's interesting!

FortAnthem, I laughed when I read your post. A very important job you have

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I am a writer, mostly freelance journalism when not working on research.

I am also halfway through my BA in psychology.

ETA: my most important job, Mom of a 9 yr old boy and toddler Diva!

[edit on 13-1-2010 by cjcord]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
seal team six isn't that one of dick Marcinko's old groups ?

I am one of the gold dust twins

I make stuff and I break stuff

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealteamsix

I am no longer in the Navy, my career there has been over for a while now. Though my name is deceiving, I was not part of "ST-6", which is now the Special Warfare Development Group anyway. Nor am I doing any sort of recruiting. Literally I'm just curious about the occupations of everyone on this website, it's interesting!

FortAnthem, I laughed when I read your post. A very important job you have

Yep, I know about DEVGRU, I own many books on the topic.

Realize I was not being nasty, please, but like a previous poster said, people will post in paranoid manner, just based on what you said in the original post, because of their own perceived reality, because of their paranoia of Government, and as well because Agent Provocateurs.

I posted based on my knowledge, experience, and information through many sources.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Don't worry, I took no offense to your comment!

I understand some people will be paranoid, and that's fine; they don't need to post. This is just for fun, so I'm not going to be heart-broken if I don't get a lot of people to answer. I think others will find this interesting too!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How ya going?

I'm a promoter for TANK nightclub in Sydney, Drop a line anyone in Sydney who wants some free entry or Drinks vouchers, but that's just coz I'm travelling ATM back in Perth I'm a simple Limestone Paver.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hello Seal,

I am an Artistic Blacksmith*,Have been for six or so years,before that i was a boilermaker( Some say a Troublemaker)...

Link to my work in sig

*Disclaimer-I will not shoe your horse,The idea of slamming nails into the feet of a half ton animal does not appeal...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by BlackViolet]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I am a super Moderator for AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm a social network expert.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am your penguin god and I have returned.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bdd94418e63.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm a government paid shill, although which government reamains ambiguous.

I spend my days spreading disinformation and misinformation.

I also get paid a hefty salary, which of course is paid for by you the taxpayer.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I'm a social network expert.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0276ef4834a3.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join