It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspot 1040 and the Haitian Earthquake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Luke 21:25-27 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by prof-rabbit

Originally posted by MaxBlack

When I viewed the geographic correlation of the sun spots to the geographic location on Earth, there is indeed what appears to be an uncanny connection.

While I'm never against a good theory you are overlooking some obvious facts.
The Sun's rotation period is 25.38 days, ergo the sunspot will have tracked across the Earth 25 times. Therefore there is no "geographic location" that correlates to a sun spot.

I have to disagree. IMO the mere fact that the Sun's rotation period is not the same as ours means absolutely zip. While this is true, I cannot with certainty say that there is indeed a correlation but I am sure that your our retort to Prof above is baseless.

Besides, sunspot 1040 has grown very quickly in the past few days (10 times wider than Earth) and this could most likely have an impact on us down here ... especially if we are exposed to it for 25 odd days as you say ... no?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
wow! This is some very interesting stuff,just thought i'd throw this in for you folks....does anyone know that ss 1040 was actually 1035 ss that fizzled out on the10th then came alive again on the 11th then was called 1040....spaceweather.com reported this

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius

You are on the right path, but the images are only mildly similary to that island

chain geography in a rorschach kind of way.

In 2006, Dr. Habibullo

Abdumassatov at St. Petersburg (Polkatov) Observatory sent me 2 articles

in cyrillic (!) that a colleague of mine roughly translated. The suns total diameter is

subtly but measurably oscillating in concert with its sunspots solar cycle - and he

drew the conclusion that we were entering a time of cooling of solar activity.

This may - simplistically - account for less energy deposition into our weather

cycle, as without as many sunspots there are fewer CME's/ flare events.

What would be very interesting would be correlating the data archives

from the USGS EQ center archive and

sunspot activity from NOAA ( soho summaries )

Your observation still may be more than fortuitous - since sunspots are gravity

storms, was there an interaction between that 1040 group and our own tectal

plate EQ? Some think our earthquake activity is linked to magnetic disturbances

in our iron core's own mag field.

Curious.

[edit on 1/14/2010 by drphilxr]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
interesting thaught...id ive an S&F for imagination only...but i dont really agree they are connected...i dont think the sunspot resembles the islands...and i dont think the sun and us humans are connected consciously. but like i said...nice imagination

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hi Evasius

Interesting thought there. Another that is coming is the annular solar sunspot on Jan15, that is tomorrow. What portend will it bring?

Sorry, I'm new here...not too sure yet on how to give you a star&flag like many of you do.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I've been following the work of an amateur scientist on youtube. He's working out a premise called "astrotometry" which is very similar to the concept presented by the OP.

Check it out

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Evasius,

Maybe you should contact the following person:

Dr. Robert, Dept. of Earth and Planetary Physics, Graduate School of Science, Tokyo University, Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033 JAPAN

He is interested in people claiming to have a theory on relationship between earthquakes and other natural phenomenon.

An international meeting of scientists was convened in London from November 7 to 8, 1996, on the subject of relationships of earthquakes to other phenomena for prediction purposes. Papers of that meeting appeared in the Geophysical Journal International, vol. 131, pgs. 413 to 533, 1997. (Perhaps you should read those articles and the summary by Geller). The consensus of the meeting was that prediction was not possible. As Main points out in Nature (vol 385, pg 19-20, 1997) "Modern theories of earthquakes hold that they are critical, or self-organized critical, phenomena, implying a system maintained permanently on the edge of chaos, with an inherently random element and avalanche dynamics with strong sensitivity to small stress perturbations."

Geller, a prominent seismologist at the University of Tokyo who continues to research the possible earthquake relationships to other natural phenomena, reports "The chaotic, highly nonlinear nature of the earthquake source process makes prediction and inherently unrealizable goal." If you believe that you have some solid first-hand evidence, perhaps you should write to Geller to bring yourself up-to-date on this subject

Space.com

It seems that this theory was thought up early 20th century but science has rejected it. Maybe you stand a change of proven it valid this time. who knows?

Good luck!!

Peace

[edit on 14/1/2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It is called the Jupiter Effect Theory....

JUPITER EFFECT THEORY

Gribbin and Plagemann propose the following chain of events leading to the 1982 destruction:
The planets will be lined up on the same side of the sun during 1982. Since they orbit the sun at various distance and speeds, this event is very unusual.
Each of the planets exerts a gravitational tidal pull on the sun. When aligned, their combined force will substantially affect the sun.
The sun will respond with increased surface activity in the form of sunspots and eruptions. This also implies an increase in ejected solar wind particles (charged particles such as electrons and ions) throughout the solar system. Those impinging on the earth will cause large-scale movement of air masses.
The resulting atmospheric disturbance will alter the earth's rotation rate. Variations in the earth's spin will trigger regions of geologic instability, causing widespread earthquakes.

Jupiter effect theory

Enjoy!!

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Nice thread! I came across this page that correlates the tsunami earthquake to a stellar explosion.

The 9.3 Richter earthquake was ten times stronger than any other earthquake during the past 25 years, and was followed just 44.6 hours later on December 27th by a very intense gamma ray burst, which was 100 fold brighter than any other in the past 25 year history of gamma ray observation. It seems difficult to pass off the temporal proximity of these two Class I events as being just a matter of coincidence. A time period of 25 years compared to a time separation of 44.6 hours amounts to a time ratio of about 5000:1. For two such unique events to have such a close time proximity is highly improbable if they are not somehow related. But, as mentioned above, gravity waves would very likely be associated with gamma ray bursts, and they would be expected to precede them.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well every time we get to a solar maximum there has been some kind of war. I think its the suns effect on the magnetosphere that then makes us crazier than normal for one.

The sun spot would have to produce a flare for it to effect the magnetosphere or earth though. Not one person has been able to make a solid link between the two as far as earthquakes are concerned. In fact more deadly quakes happen at solar minimums.

Maybe if we are at a slow solar period and a big sunspot appears we then have a massive quake? It would be nice to make that connection because we were at a solar low in 2004 when the big one hit and a sun spot had just apeared as a member had just pointed out.

Someone needs to plot on the SOHO sun what spots have caused what quakes already so we can watch for new ones.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Sky watcher]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I normally never post on any topics, but this one is very interesting. I read through all the posts and would like to add. There is overwhelming evidence that the sun and all the planets are directly connected as if there is no distance between them, that is energy is transferred directly, with no measurable means of interchange. We are told that the speed of light is the maximum speed, though there is absolutely no evidence to support that this is the universal spped limit. On the contrary, there is more evidence to support that it isn't, and must be researched individually, as it would be to long to list. All of our instrumention use light, or emf waves to detect disturbances. Disturbances in what? Yes, all waves forms we are aware of need a medium in which to disturb. Emf wave disturbances are the only waves in our entire Unified 1 field (newtonian physics) science model. This model can never predict or explain any event that is beyond physical mass. Bring in quantum and reletivity and now the new limitations are light speed. Go to U3, and light is exceed by a flowing ether, always exchanging through out the universe. Tesla new this, and this is why he succeeded with energy. He was not at all limited by U1 mechanics, as he did not use models to define his work. He tried things and modeled them, and the ether field is exactly what he has found. Paul Laviolette's g-model, tesla's practical applications, and the couplings reletivity, grand unified, quantum mechanics, with newtonian physics, are all encompassed in the ether based model, and offer the only model that can describe the practical engineering that HAS OCCURRED. This is old news, and would easily model the observation of what you noticed. All it was, was an observation. There would be no point in reproducing it, or finding the cause, even though the model allows for it. People tend to want to divide everthing into isolation, and that is the whole problem with our perception of science. Isolating events to find cause would be foolish in this case, because the model that fits the observation is not based on isolation, it is based on pure interaction. The earth and the sun, interact like an electric system, a self tuning one, just like the ckts Tesla modeled after them. The earth and the sun are capicitors, by definition, when one goes out of balance, the other capicitor returns the balance. You have a charge, and so does the earth. You are attracted to the earth, and so all objects. The charge balance is measured as weight. The ether interaction would occur at the center, as it is the source for all vibrating atoms, also from the center, because the ether energy manifests by disturbance of frequency at light, and then converted to mass. This principle is clearly been engineered to practical use, in the 1940's. THe speed of light is the ground speed for the ether. The true ground potential is at the speed of light and manifested objects, and such as the earth, are way above ground energy level. This is why the ether is referred to as negative energy. It is not what caused this, it is that the two were simultaneous results of a bigger equation. Saying that all events must correspond to a spot is not correct for the model to be correct, because the model predicts the energy manifest at all centers, therefore the most intensity being at the major centers. If the energy exchange was not suffiecent to be converted from the center of the sun (which is the major ether reaction manifestation into the physical(compressed h2 and helium), it would never manifest at the surface of the sun for comparison, but it does not mean the model is incorrect. Therefore every earth quake would not be "seen" It is impossible to predict 100% in any of these encompassing models, only extremely high probabilites. These models are open system models, and we are not fully aware of all of the systems behaviors to include any observational data, only some, so the model

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Great post! S&F

How about resonance? If the suns vibrational frequency has an effect on the earth ie at some level they are vibrating at the same frequency or the suns vibration is so powerful the earth can't help vibrating in unison this may cause similar phenomena to happen on earth as the sun.

(Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven) Sorry couldn't resist that

This would not necessarily rule out any intelligence as who is to say that resonance is not the medium that consciousness travels upon or consciousness causes vibrational energy...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
is not fully complete. No models are ever complete and that is how it grows out of observation. See something new, and it adds to the model. All the physics models we use, are incomplete, and that is a good thing, because it also models life. This is where theories arrive, and they mean nothing. The future observation are what make the guess theory into an always incomplete model. Tesla did not use theories, he used application and observation, by model + trial and error. Then came the math and data, not the other way around. This observation and note of the "centers" and their relationships was the key to this observation. The ether energy system in fractel in flow path. Being alligned from center, even in close proximity is enough to warrant keen observation. Light can bend and change speed, and the model does not support exact location with these factors. When we start viewing science as the integration of ever flowing information based on observation (which is a fractel principle of nature) we begin to witness principles that have always gone on, that are not provided for in our 200 year old models. Your observation is highly valuable and warrants much attention, but the is no definite answer in the full sense. Could it be practically applied for use as a technology. Absolutely, it already has. I was aware of it, and did not even think to look at this. Tesla reproduced this concept on a smaller level by creating tuned inductors and capcitors, and when in resonance noting that the objects were drawing in energy into his fractel system. At this point, the model for the ether was observed, and so the model. From this point he departed from all conventional electric engineering principles, while expounding upon them. (he did not isolate the two from each other) It is likely it was known by many factions prior to Tesla, and this information is what gave him the incentive to track it down. Every atom is a overunity device. The universe is a overunity device. Everything in the universe is a overunity device, including us. How these overunity device interact determines what the outcome is, or whether the system of the atoms appear to be a table, or are interacted with otherv systems to produce a different result. Definition becomes derrived from motion and frequency of interaction, not from what some guru or fake institution says. Definitions are always expanded, not defined, another fractel of life itself. There is piles of evidence that support all of this, and I have personal experience (which is the only real knowledge) that enforces all these fractel examples, including sun spots and solar activity in direct, unmeasurable frequency interaction, by other than the human measuring system of intution and observation, at this point. We cannot build devices that are faster than ourselves. The consciousness is relatively slow when split with ego, and cannot comprehend over 20 hz, but other divices within bodies comprehend at light, and others beyond. This is why I mention intution. Dump the thories and the proofs, they are false religions. Observe fully and be aware of the more expansive models. This is what Tesla referred to as the ambient medium, energy of the vacuum, the ether, the wheel work of nature, and others. It was all the same. Today, many small time researchers are replicating and achieving. The governments have for a long time(corps) It offers explanations for all you debate on a regular basis here, including "anti-gravity", which is funny, because how can you be anti of something undefined. It means we don't know, and that prompted the need for intelligence to look further. THe only thing of great inportance that the "newer" more expandable models to not show directly, to my knowledge, is the soul or spirit (life energy), even though they highly support it through light extrapolation. Once the fractel nature of physical and non are applied, things become much easier. Your decision

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I like where you are going with this. I personally think that this earthquake was manufactured by someone. Distraction for the masses. What kind of things are going on right now in the world that "they" might need a distraction for? Thats the question I would be asking.

I do believe that there is some correlation between us and the sun, more so than what most people believe. Some internal correlation. Atoms maybe?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would highly agree with the consciousness statement. There is great evidence to support this and we all know it from personal experience. You know when are thinking intently and another in your vacinity comes out and says what you are thinking on a regular basis, that it is more than coinceidence. People you know well (in tune with) resonate more oftern and boom, there it is, sometimes word for word. The people that are working in this area, have not coupled this with the newer models, openly yet, because they are still observing, because what is the limitation to this? There is thought consciousness, which is intent, and there is iontuitive consciousness, which has been measured to occur before the brain recieves the information of the event, also supporting the ether field and light as the low state of the physical observation. Making people aware of the power of intent and thought is dangerous in opressing times, and the more thought that occurs, the slower the consciousness. Intutive consciousness, however, is naturally guided without thought process, and therefore it is likely that it is in more balance with the appropriate balance of frequency interaction with the all of the ambient medium that is directly connected throughout the universe. An intutive action is based on pure observation and knowledge, and would be felt without respect to time across the universe by amyone or anything that was in tune to the system. Here good or bad, wrong or right, and determinism, no longer exist, as they truly never did. They are all false dualities, and do not exist until there is balance. We can observe balance. We are all trying to "tune" the best way we know how, even though some of us don't even hear the symphony. I am saying just listen to the symphony, and in the near future, intutition consciousness will rise fractel in individuals as the human whole and as life all. No one goes alone, and if you do it will always be a struggle, consciously. All you can do, if you have experienced more, is lightly suggest, go ahead every now and then, and pull lightly on the sterile mass of consciousness we are still in. Many of us are looking into greater consciousness and more are lightly pulling. Soon the tipping point will hit and then the natural flow. We then will aquire the consciousness we originally always had, that has been programmed out. This is highly re-enforced by the time engineers from the MAYA. They made no predictions other than observation and in consciousness. It is still slow now, to naturally minimize the sling shot effects do to the de-programming and retardation. You can intuitively be re-assured, that everything thing in the universe has the appropriate level of consciousness, at the appropriate time, to maintain the natural fractel balance. This is life, and the reason the universe always exists. That is all we can say, because none of us interacting with each other have experience with anything else. Sure people can talk about past lives and life after death, but that is division and contraction, which is in fractel discord with each other. They are the same. Unless it is your experience, it is nothing but words and sounds. All we know is "what is", and when we begin purely to use time, time will not exist as a linear analogy of life. Think about boredom and creativity and how the to create different sensations of time. Use it wisely in creation (another fractel of universe) and you are hardly conscious of it; boredom and time is slow and heavy, because you are choosing to use it "out of tune" with all the creation around you. Time is not linear at all, and we can prove it to ourselves every night, when for aperiod, it hardly exists. The mind can go back and fwd in time at any time, but only in linear directions in thought consciousness. Dream conscousness, I would say time and space have flipped polarity, as you are still and bed physically, but mentally and spiritually travelling.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hmmm....

I guess we should start being vigilant for a sunspot the shape of Yellowstone National Park. Isn't she overdue? That would make the Haiti quake look like a grenade.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This does sound really interesting.
''The sun has a heartbeat. Every eleven years or so it beats, and it beats hard. This is known as the solar cycle and is measured by the number of sunspots visible on the sun. The more sunspots, the more energy is being released into space (which means more aurora activity!). '' A quote from aurorahunter.com/aurora-prediction.php
If You read a bit more, it says there are cycles of 11 years. We are now at a ''Deep Solar Minimum'', but gradualy will move to maximum in ... ok, guess what... 2 years. So if we take this (ok, not theory) idea, mix in some crazy predictions of 2012 - that certainly is going to be interesting

[edit on 14-1-2010 by iscorpio]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
there is correlation between us and everything, both physical and "definable", and undefinable(which is everything) it is to what degree you percieve it, which is our consciousness as a whole, and includes the sub-conscious. There is little doubt that the earthquake, could have been created by peoples with technology, whether this one was, would require a great deal of attention. I have no intention of giving that attention, because I know it can be done on smaller scales with atoms, who derrive their existence from the ether. I already know that the so called "powers that be" can use and do use this technology. I would only intend to verify what I already know. Whether it was in this event or not is of no matter. It is the same reason why the military has had standing orders on marching across bridges. Resonance. If you can arrange the objects in a way and couple them for an effect and resonance occurs, it is energy expanding from the total system. I know this occurs because I have worked with it in many different examples that are fractel priciples. Take 50kvolts and apply it across a ceramic disc at low amperage and adjust the tuning of the ckt and the disc will fracture without heating past the point of brittle failure. Sounds like a fractel model of electrical interaction and physical fractue, which would cause a disturbance, that may result in an earth quake. I can only think of a few examles that are cheaper to replicate. That one costs about 150$, and you destroy 50 of it in the process, but it is one hell of a principle to witness, and you could imagine with complex electrical ckts modeled that include the "non physical components" of electrical ckts, such as inductance, as the source of the electron drivers (rather than as a result of). What is pushing the elctrons.....yes a magnetic field (generators) Where does the field come from, and why does it last for so long? So you have to move the magnets to generate flow, so we waste the energy moving electrons with mass. What if we directly use the component that drives the elctrons, rather than wasting energy pushing objects with mass that build heat? It is faster that electron flow, so what if we can figure a way to just use the inductive pulses that cause flow? They travel free of mass at lightb speed. As electronics and computuers become ever faster, we can manipulate these ckts so nothing but source pulses are stacked upon each other very fast, one after another, leaving little time (space) between each frequency pulse. If all objects in the systems are tuned to resonance with itself and then to its surroundings, this "resonance" allows energy to flow into the system, appearing to be over unity. The energy has no mass, and therefore space to occupy, and we are not using it up, just witnessing the transition of transfer, and again, efficient use of time energy, (as time and space are very very small in between pulses. Without resonance, we approach the speed of light and cannot exceed it. Withv resonance, we let nature do the rest, hence "the wheel work of nature" No friction, no mass, no time or space between events, where time is purely converted into energy. I must also stress that "resonance" is not only at one particular point, and has polarity, and it is a range that at different points interrelation that achieve different results. It is very much trial and error and observation, but with people like Myron Evans, it is becoming more predictable. You can see why the lid has been kept on these models for so long, but there is a reason why it is being leaked at the current rate.

"such reserve and opposition, of some, is as a useful a quality and as necessary an element in human progress, as the quick receptivity and enthusiasm of others".......Tesla, commenting on the continual barage of nay sayers.........and that one is for you, if you are the nay sayer, and I thank you. I am not here to argue over what is, that is for you to do.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
out standing theory!

My gut instinct was it was attack and invasion due to the 82nd airbourne killas and 2200 marines going there.
As a Marine, I know its time to kill. Why are we going there ?

Expect russians strategically moving in tandum with our troo[p deployments

Dont you think its strange, that we dont know a thing
Doesnt it feel the same
as the cattle like to graze
Dont cha it thinks its strange we cant find our way

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join