It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspot 1040 and the Haitian Earthquake

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This will add to your great discovery:

The letter W is the 23rd letter. BC (for British Columbia) is letter 2 and 3, therefore "W".

Vancouver converts to the letter "W" -- in ET language.

V is atomic number 23.
C and U cancel, Ver is rev, backwards, book 66, 66-66 = "0". drop it.
Therefore:
Vancouver = "W".

[edit on 18-2-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My guess is, there is a companion "SUN DRAWING" to the Olympic one you just found.

There were teo Island cluster/earthquake drawings.

Lets hope the companion (if there is one) isn't a brutal one like the Earthquake which destroyed Haiti.

Don't think I want to be in Vancouver right now.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I thought I'd give it a bump.
Did anybody look for a Chile connection?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton

I sent Evasius an email this morning, asking him the same thing -- no answer yet.

This is scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by Ayrton

I sent Evasius an email this morning, asking him the same thing -- no answer yet.

This is scary stuff.

I guess none of them have looked it up?

If had any of the links I would look too about chile...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

What are the odds the Sun would manifest a pattern closely resembling the Olympics logo soon after the global sporting event begins? Can anyone else find an example of this pattern in the archives?

The first thing that popped in my head was the "vile vortices"

Along with the Olympics celebrating the procession of the equinox, the also celebrated a new change coming. Represented by the dual solar eclipse we will experience this year.

I'm too busy to do more R&D at the moment....hope this helps for now.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Fantastic thread,just wondering if the sunspots could influence lava?
If lava is some sort of lubricant for preventing plates rubbing and causing earthquakes due to friction, then perhaps lava is redistributed due to the sunspots? like the sea is influenced by the moon?
It makes some sense coolwater cold moon , fierylava hot sun .
Perhaps even the military scientists have discovered a way to influence this soothing lava?
Make it less in volume somewhere an wham an earthquake?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"The last big filament broke on the 25th of February and was present for about a weekish before that, and that was before the Chile earthquake occurred" 'pazcat'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was a few days ago a large filament, I think that has recently burst( and Chile was gettin huge aftershocks yesterday?) but in relation to the first quake in Chile, there was a large filament that burst on the 25th, spaceweather.com... that was just a few days before Chile...and it seems there is a few days difference betwene burst and tectonic activity...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Could the filament break outs have greater impact on Earth due to the depeted ozone layer?
Just a honest question, this sunspot link appears real.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

What are the odds the Sun would manifest a pattern closely resembling the Olympics logo soon after the global sporting event begins? Can anyone else find an example of this pattern in the archives?

And the odds the Sun would manifest a pattern like two different groups of islands, at the same time that an earthquake happened in each of the islands?

The answer is something very close to ZERO, of course.

The only conclusion IS:

GOD IS TALKING TO US.

What an amazing way for him to do it, on the surface of the SUN, as in "Look at my POWER"

[edit on 13-3-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have started a thread to discuss the SUNSPOTS

See: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The Caribbean look of the sunspot at the time of the Haiti quake is interesting. That the quake occurred near Cite de Soleil is also interesting.

I don't get the point of the "epicenter" argument. I don't see what coincidence was identified there.

The Olympic sunspots coincidence is also interesting.

I do not know a mechanism by which a specific sunspot would cause a specific event on earth. If I jump up and down in my front yard vs. my back yard, in the east coast area of the USA, does it matter to someone in California? Maybe so but not in any predictable way.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Electric Universe theory?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join