It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Alex Jones is a disinfo shill? Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't care whether or not Alex is a government shill or your average loud redneck. I listen to what he says, research what I find interesting, and figure out what's true and what isn't. I've learned more truthful things from him than I ever have from the MSM or any source, so if he's a disinfo agent, he's a poor one.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Well Alex? Is the proof not good enough to admit you made a mistake? Is it really worth lying to people for the ratings?

A lot of his information is good, but this really chaps my a*s.

Exactly. You said you just noticed this recently as you also said you had some personal interest in the story that got you there. Let me just ask you. Is this really the first time a caller has called disputing his "facts" only to be met with the same response? Maybe you never noticed until you yourself attempted the same act in emailing him the facts. Maybe it was your ego as you took his word and were quickly made a fool with it. Either way, I have to tell you that we both know this happens often. Sure, they may be cooks and brainwashed sheeple even most of the time. Do you not wonder now though, how many of those people that he yelled at and hung up on you should have at least listened to a little? How many of them may have been correct as this one was? Personal experience tells me it is MANY.

People flame me for not having a clip but I do not record his show. I specifically remember the day I gave up on him for good. "CPS is criminal perverts that use fake laws to come into your home and steel your children. They lock them in stacked cages and toss a hot dog in there sometimes or let them starve to death. This is ADMITTED FOLKS!!!!!!!!"

OK, when I got done laughing, I looked. I looked and looked and looked. Even his websites had not info on this. I called the show to get more info but never had the patience to wait to get through. This tale is so incredible and so inflamatory and yet it just sailed right by and even his ardent fans seem to have missed it as they accuse me of making it up. That is ok. If I need to prove he is a liar, all I need to do is listen for one day and I can have direct quotes and the truth.

I want you to look at your recent experience and think back. Surely you do not check out everything he says. He says too much for anyone to do all that research. I think that is part of how that kind of magic works. Flood you with information so that you cannot check it all out, only get outraged by it. Now keep listening. Call him on things even if you cannot do it to his face. Post threads about stuff. I am willing to bet my water filter you will see repeated results soon.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have read on rense.com that Alex has some suspicious ties to an Illuminati family through his lawyer.

Also, Alex's wife is said to be Jewish, and any posts to his website that mention that are automatically deleted. I think he should just say, "Yes, everybody, my wife is Jewish! So what!"

[edit on 13-1-2010 by brygivrob]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by brygivrob

I am not sure I understand why his wife needs to admit to being Jewish. Does he have to admit to being fat white Texas trash?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have my suspicions about him and always have. Little more needs to be said than that because in this crazy world that has emerged in the post-9/11 era, it is virtually impossible to tell fact from fiction and friend from foe.

It occurs to me that he would be the ideal government agent. Enough people do trust him completely and believe in him so he would be quite useful to TPTB if he was working for them.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

Pretty much when I threw in the towel. He SIMPLY ISN'T OPEN FOR DISCUSSION AND DOESN'T WANNA GET TO THE CORE TRUTH. That alone makes me go bye bye

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
what the guy above said.

Anyways, I don't think people understand what a disinformation agent is, and furthermore, don't have a well defined understanding on the system we are trying to uncover.

The New World Order, which is not a group per say, more like a large branching info-power brokering pyramid scheme, always shows itself in plain view. As someone said already, the best way to hide is to hide in plain sight. Alex Jones is the EPITOME that is a disinformation agent.

A disinformation agent doesn't give out COMPLETE disinformation, they need to make themselves look and appear credible. And he has done that. He has shown plenty of solid things, but for every solid thing he's shown he's shown and discussed countless others that discredit him completely as well as his inability to discuss and debate.

Psychological operations and disinformation are rather intricate things. It's subtle. It prays not on the waking mind but the ego and the subconscious. It uses a sense of security to lure one in, and then feeds disinformation, paranoia, straw mans and smoke screens, in order to distort their perception on reality.

It's clear that if Alex Jones wasn't a disinformation agent, he wouldn't be alive today. That is a fact. They would NOT allow him to be alive. They killed Tupac, and subsequently Biggie, they've killed countless others we speculate on and likely others we don't know of. You seem to HIGHLY underestimate who you are dealing with here.

I choose not to trust Alex. Even if he isn't a disinformation agent himself, he's a paranoid hothead who is only detrimental to the cause in the end. Oh, sure, he opened up the possibilities of conspiracies to the mainstream; in which now they are typically openly ridiculed and ignored. How is it that they weren't purposely done so due to the inevitability of their manner? How do you know that in order to make sure it doesn't progress even further, they plant someone to make these claims and these discoveries, garnering him a field of followers who seemingly treat his word as dogma sometimes?

What he does is no difference than the public usage of "New World Order" by politicians. No different than reports of microchips for humans appearing on CNN, no different than Glenn Beck talking about the North American union. No different than the utter hijacking of the tea party movement from their origins to the abomination they are today.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well he certainly gets people interested. I stopped putting stock into him after I saw a video from him that was supposedly a fireman yelling about a bomb in the WTC about to go off. Turns my stomach actually. What it was in fact was a high school disaster drill a few blocks down from the WTC. Since then I have merely appreciated what he is. He is an instigator on the highest level. He certainly does things for the conspiracy movement but when you let stuff like that pass then you are either a disinformation agent, a gold digger, or an idiot. He could and probably does fit into all three of those categories. If I were you guys I would research the things he says. Some are true, if they are true then they aren't original.

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○♦☻○♦♠•◘c○○○○○

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

He is a shill because he has not been humiliated with a sexual related scandle. If higher ups want to get someone quiet really fast, they frame the person with a sexual scandle to shut them up and ruin all credibility.

What scandle has Alex been in... and is that evidence that the people who put him in his place are keeping him there and the proof is no higher ups are trying to get rid of him for telling all their secrets.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Do you think name calling is a good way to start a thread? Why?
And couldn't you have added to the countless threads that already exsist on this very subject?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Who was name calling? A shill is someone who shills out things. Its an actual word that means something that's not necessarily derogatory, not like calling someone a poo-poo head.

Plus I wasn't calling him that, personally I don't think he is one. But I don't trust anybody 100% either.

And sorry I posted a thread... I should have asked you for permission first, I guess... But if you want to be a thread-Nazi then the better question is why did you feel the need to post here if you weren't going to contribute anything to the conversation? A thread-Nazi hypocrite.

Now that's namecalling.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
isnt this the tenth thread about a possible project mocking bird revival ?

coo coo

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

Originally posted by seattletruth

Do you think name calling is a good way to start a thread? Why?
And couldn't you have added to the countless threads that already exsist on this very subject?

Alex Jones is a fat liar.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Do you honestly think this clown's show would have any advertisers if he was anything close to the real deal? This character's show wouldn't get a dime from anyone if he truly had the people's interest at heart.

Yeah sure, he'll pump out some accurate information mixed in with his usual load of crap. But he has to tell the truth once in a while so he does not lose total credibility with his braindead audience.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I don't know what Alex may be, but his obsession with selling t-shirts and sponsored products gets more attention than the guests he brings in to speak. It seems that right at the most salient point of the guest's discussion, Alex breaks right in for a commercial break and of course when he returns to the guest he always begins by summarizing and posing a multitude of questions of the guest. If Alex wouldn't do this with such regularity I would not take notice, but it appears sometimes intentional in order to undermine the point being made by the guest and to ensure that the audience does not hear or remember the salient point being made.

Being so consumed with profits and pushing some sponsored product is of more concern than actually pursuing some thought or discussion to its logical conclusion necessary to properly ask questions that the audience is waiting to be asked. Too often it never happens because Alex shoots off into some wild tangent and then at times he appears to be jealous for who knows the most and wants to hear himself talk in some pontificating loud manner.

While at time Alex sounds and acts as if he believes what he is saying, too often it's done in such a way as to help sell a video, subscription, t-shirt or anything that will appease the sleeping sheeple. It in no way truly awakens the masses to what is going on. While I am certain that Alex informs more than most, he does not pursue in a journalistic way any discussion that actually leads to a logical question. Its just whats hot today and or whats main stream that he wants to talk about.

Sooner or later Alex is going to have to learn that someone wants someone to confront those in office that need confronting and moreover the public wants someone to ask the questions that the main street media giants refuse to ask. If for some reason Alex is too time crunched to allow someone to finish a sentence, but has time to sell a solar charger, then he needs to redesign how he interviews and how and when he interrupts the discussion without appearing to undermine the importance of what was being said by the guest.

Often I just don't think Alex really listens to what is being stated and interjects the same old tired Rockefeller, Rothschild and criminal banking corporations way too much to be taken seriously. He repeats phrases or verbiage that have been used over and over but which clearly shows the public that Alex is all profit motivated first and foremost. Therein lies my complete reason for my lack of support for Alex and his cash cow circus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join