It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Alex Jones is a disinfo shill? Why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's widely parroted on conspiracy websites that Alex Jones is a "known dissinfo shill". Not too long ago, I had fallen for this as well. I've heard many reasons as to why people think he's disinfo. Some people say he "shouts too much" and gives us a bad name. Um, isn't it about time we get mad?? It's not about popularity anymore.

Some people say he doesn't do enough to expose the Jesuit Order, some people say he doesn't do enough to expose the Zionists. Some people say that he just puts the blame on Rockefellers and Rothschilds when its just a distraction.

Some people say he is covering up for the no-planes theory, standing by his assumption that the planes were real.

Some people say "there's no way he would have found the right places in Bohemian Grove if he wasn't a disinfo agent". Um... He did walk through the normal entrance LOL.

But my real question is this: just because because someone disagrees with one of our opinions, does that automatically make them a "disinfo agent"?

We see that term thrown around all the time on conspiracy boards. Anyone who has a slightly different opinion than you must be a disinfo agent. I think that's rather childish.

But really, look at the things Alex Jones has done. He has spread vast amounts of knowledge for our cause, including really breaking and promoting 9/11 was an inside job, climate gate, the underwear bomber false flag, the bail-out scandal.

He exposed Bilderberg, exposed the Bohemian Grove, and has really brought the fight against the establishment to the mainstream, almost.

He brings tons of people to our fight everyday.

He has really exposed and promoted a lot of things and is really making a positive difference.

His radio show every day is just 100% spot on.

I don't think he's a disinfo agent anymore, even if a few of his opinions differ than mine. He is fighting the good fight.

I can't wait to see the new documentary "S.hadow Government"

[edit on 13-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think he's a disinfo agent... but not knowingly so. I'm sure a lot of what he says is true.... but likewise, I'm sure a lot is false as well. The same goes for most of these people that are trying to 'expose' the truth (ie Coast to Coast AM, David Icke, etc).

As the saying goes, what better place for the powers that be to hide something than in plain site? Give the people a few snippets of truth with enough false info and they'll just keep arguing about who's right and who's wrong. This keeps the so called 'truthers' or 'conspiracy theorists' busy arguing over who's info is right and who's is wrong instead of actually making any kind of difference.

I have to give Alex Jones credit because it was his work (along with Loose Change) that initially got me thinking about these alternative topics. However, I've since strayed away from him after hearing that he took credit for predicting 9/11 when it's pretty clear that it was William Cooper who did so. I trust Cooper way more than Jones considering he never was in the mainstream and actually got killed for what he was trying to do. "They" just seem to let Jones go about his business, which raises a red flag in my books.

Check this vid out:

Gotta love how open he is to discussion... that totally turned me off from Alex.

Anyway, that's my view.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I had my suspicions for a very long time about Alex.

But the more I learn the more I realize that he is a good guy actually.

Here is my reasoning.

Even if he IS indeed a CIA agent (or some other hidden agency), than he is working for a faction that opposes global enslavement by the negative factions within the shadow gov't.

I honestly get good vibes from Alex, and when he is not on camera he is still the same guy.

So I am going to have to say that Alex is a good guy in my book.

Ive been watching him for about 10 years now, he hasn't shown me any reasons to think hes a bad guy disinfo agent.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I mean, its not like he is lying you know ...

you get that he is telling the truth, this is a fact, but you dont know if he is sick in some way ... who knows

but if you really see him talking, he only uses logic, so, he does have some crazy theories but most of them are legit ... why would he insist in a 911 theory if he was a CIA agent .... I mean, thats crazy

the 911 theory is the best out there, since there are a lot of points that doesnt make any sense for the US government to hide or lie about, so, thats why the 911 theory is the best out there and if he was some kind of dis-info agent he wouldnt present it

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

They both predicted 9-11.

Hell, like 50,000 people were expecting it.

Many professionals were ignored when they tried warning others.

Of course, no one could possibly know exact details or anything.

But many many people knew "vaguely" what was about to transpire down the road.

It wasn't a massive surprise to those whom are educated about terrorism and geopolitics pre-911.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If Alex J is a Dis-info agent .

He is the worst EVER

He makes MORE people aware than any other single outlet I know of.

People who believe this crap should try to find some other outlet

That is not afraid to be Quoted , Singled out , or make a Stand.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I actually discovered this site because I kept getting certain posts I made on his site deleted. Any time I tried to point out that We the People have more power than just voting, particularly when I would point out that people on jury duty could refuse to convict someone of laws they disagree with, such as prohibition laws where no victim can be presented, no harm shown, these posts would get deleted.

The third time this happened to me, I contacted them through the proper channels and asked why but received no reply, so I posted a complaint in the thread where my post asserting that members of a jury could acquit someone based upon their disgust for the legislation and in doing so if more and more juries acted in this way, Congress would have no choice but to repeal the law.

Within minutes there was a post from a user that went by the name of "Alex say's" that informed me that some posts get deleted for no other reason than it is decided to delete it. In my complaint I had made clear it was a privately owned site and that whomever operated that site certainly had the right to delete it, but I was confused because I was not attacking anyone, nor was I off topic. Yet, for anyone who has ever bothered to read the comments made in that site, they know full well that there is much divisiveness and petty bickering that goes on, and I don't mean the type that can be found in ATS, I mean really out of control nonsense.

I finally concluded that what I was trying to communicate just wasn't allowed on that site, and since what I was trying to communicate was that people are the holders of the inherent political power, and have far more power than just simply voting, I decided that Alex Jones site was not a place I wanted to be. I Googled the question; "Is Alex Jones a disinfo agent, and the first site on the top of this list was ATS.

I joined this site that night and have never looked back. Yes, I do think Alex Jones is a disinfo agent, and the last thing he is interested in seeing is a united people all certain of their inherent political power.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't think he's a disinformation agent. I do think he's a breastibule from the planet Mammary who arrived here in a policeman's helmet. The way he disrupts events with that loudhailer is completely counterproductive.

It's not the loudest voice that's heard.

Just my opinion.

Sendran.

*raises shield and prepares for bombardment*

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yes, he's a disinfo agent, as well as a fear monger.... don't believe me? Were you listening to him december 31st 1999?

Can't find the whole show from that night, so the next best thing..... part 1 of 6

www.youtube.com...

If you don't feel like watching all 6 parts, watch this short 11 minute clip.

www.youtube.com...

And he hasn't gotten any better. Take this into consideration, along with the reasons everyone else gave, and the picture becomes clear. People need to wake up and stop listening to this moron.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I totally see what you mean... but if we can't even trust our own respective governments, what's to say these guys are actually telling the truth? It could just be more of the same.

I'm not saying they're all liars, because I can't prove that. I'm just saying take EVERYTHING you hear with a pinch of salt... not just what the government feeds you (as we all do).

Maybe we can't pinpoint who exactly these disinfo agents are, but we can definitely accept the fact that there is plenty of disinfo out there. This is something I know (and I'm sure a lot of others do), and I just stick with what I know. The rest I'll gladly listen to, but with a critical open mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
#1 with all the outrageous stunts he has pulled, including sneaking into bohemian grove (give m a break) i would say its safe to say he HAS to be a gov't shill. or he would have been taken into custody or harrassed worse than glenn beck when they broke him over the fema camp story and he had to recount his OPINION on national televison.

he's such a sensationalist and he has been wrong on several occassions. "wrong" lol wrong in ways that the gov't would love for someone of alex's "stature" to be so to mislead those who are awakening.

honestly, i think the only good thing about alex jones is that he can be a catalyst for those who are still sleeping to wake up only because he is so gloomy and doomy its hard not to get your panties in a bunch when you are new to these ideas and don't know unbiased or uncorrupted information.

he's not any better than fox news.
but he is better than sitting around only caring about american idol and bon bons.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Listen to any ONE day's worth of his show. Write down everything he claims is "a fact, folks!" or "this has been admitted, people" or "This was declassified, is in print, discovered, etc." This would all be things he is reporting as true facts that he knows because they have been so far PROVEN. These are not guesses, these are all things he claims are facts that we need to know and he only knows because the proving documentation, admission, whatever exists. Now go home and check. DO NOT CHECK INFOWARS. Check for real. Look into these things. See how many of them you can even find. Out of those, see how many you can find were reported misleadingly. Out of the remaining, see how many are outright lies or distortions of the truth you discovered. Now do the math of 4 hours a day, 6 days a week. How many lies is that man telling a month?

You will find your answer that first night. I promise. Do not forget to buy gold and Berkey water filters though. Important stuff. Why would he push them if it were not for their importance and the money he makes from pushing them? I am sure it is the goodness of his heart. Smokers and drinkers are often worried about pure water for everyone; total health nuts.

[edit on 1/13/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

Just to be fair.. He does have a radio show to run. Especially back in 1999, there wasn't much real NWO news to really talk about. Of course he would be sensationalist.

But obviously you haven't been listening to his radio shows recently. His line of guests and subject topics are right on the money these days.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Just to be fair.. He does have a radio show to run. Especially back in 1999, there wasn't much real NWO news to really talk about. Of course he would be sensationalist.

But obviously you haven't been listening to his radio shows recently. His line of guests and subject topics are right on the money these days.

Just like they were 20 years ago!!!!!!

Of course, his predictions have all failed to come to pass and his guest for the entire third hour is almost always doctor bob buy my gold now, it is not as much on the money as about the money. I am intrigued that you think he is on the money. How long have you been listening to him? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Depends on what you consider recently? I stopped when he went on and on and on about the big huge news that was going to change the world... only to find out he was talking about Charlie Sheen having a fake interview with the President about 911.... Yeah... BIG improvement there.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

He does run a radio show for 4 hours a day. Usually those tend to be about making money.

I been listening on and off for a year maybe. But recently his guests (Keiser, Madson, Tarpley, etc) have been really spectacular.

You can't say otherwise because obviously you didn't listen.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Jones isn't a CIA agent, or a disinfo shill, the truth is much, much simpler than that. Alex Jones is a money grubbing sell out. He might have started out well intentioned but now he'll twist anything to be sensationalist trash. Everything is a conspiracy, everything bad is really a government plot, all wrongs are carried out by CIA agents in the shadows.

I think maybe after 9/11, he got a big boost in listenership and then after it died down he realized that he has no other material, so he did what any mainstream journalist would do, invent news.

Does anyone really believe that he pushes gold every 30 seconds and has investment brokers on every other show pushing their wares for the benefit of his listeners? The guy is a one man, walking sales pitch!

The more sensationalist he is, the more disenfranchised gullible Americans listen in, the more people there are to push product on, the more money rolls in.

If you know anything about how propaganda works, listen to Jones, hes like an artist. He's in it for himself, not the government, nor the people.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Alex Jones is 4 Hours of pure of entertainment ..

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Lillydale

He does run a radio show for 4 hours a day. Usually those tend to be about making money.

I know. He also sells lots and lots of DVDs that he offers to give away. Listen to any other radio show and tell me how many of them spend and hour of their show pitching the same products that also advertise on almost every break? It is one thing to have advertisers because you need to pay your bills. It is another to have ONE advertiser and spend much of your show telling people why they need it. I hope you understand the difference.

I been listening on and off for a year maybe. But recently his guests (Keiser, Madson, Tarpley, etc) have been really spectacular.

I see. It was a few years before the shine wore off for me. I have been listening a long time. I have been watching his movies almost since the first one came out. I have many many many years worth of unfulfilled prophecies in my head. Give it a couple years. Give it a couple of presidencies. When you start noticing that the only facts he ever had were already news somewhere else and all his paranoid screaming added up to nothing, you will see. Martial law, forced vaccinations, FEMA camps, forced sterilization, total control of the internet, new false flag attacks, yadda yadda yadda. I have been hearing that crap since before Clinton and guess what! You yell terrorist attack enough and you might get lucky once in a while. Unfortunately, crying wolf alllllll the time makes me tend to not look at you with adoration when a wold finally shows up after a decade of hearing about it. As to the others...crickets. Where are Bush's Fema camps? When is Bush Sr. going to hurry up and use his Satanic powers to kill off much of the population? When is Clinton getting all that forced sterilization ready? I guess I just got tired of him having to 'amend' his visions over and over as they never came to pass as he said he would. Watch all of his movies. Nothing like watching him run through Yellowstone screaming about secret UN control of our land. An oldie but a goody!

You can't say otherwise because obviously you didn't listen.

Hmmm. I cannot say because I do not listen? I got laid off two months ago. That was the last time I really listened. I had him on yesterday while I was driving around but it was boring me. Up until 2 months ago, I would say I listened to him on and off pretty steadily over the years, far more on and than off. I have been listening to the man for well over a decade.

I think you need to take one arrogant step back and realize that I can say ANY DAMN THING I LIKE.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've been a long time listener and supporter of Alex, but he is really raising my suspicions over the past week or two.

I made a post here last week about the naked body airport scanners, which I found a video on youtube, also to be confirmed by prisonplanet. I made my post and was quickly notified that it was a hoax, and was given source to the stock images.

I took the information given to me and emailed it to his show, I warned them they should remove the link because it would make the entire movement look like a sham.

Guess what? The link is still here www.prisonplanet.com...

Also someone called in to his show and told him the images were a hoax and were stock inverted images, Alex immediately went on a rampage saying he has news sources blah blah blah and told the caller to email him his proof and hung up on him.

Well Alex? Is the proof not good enough to admit you made a mistake? Is it really worth lying to people for the ratings?

A lot of his information is good, but this really chaps my a*s.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join