It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Pandora May Be a Real Planet (Avatar)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
The avatars were not an advanced species, they had no technological advances. It was a nice movie, and hey who knows maybe there is a race of species like the avatars somewhere, the odds of us every finding out about it ..slim to none, however, our greats, and greats might see it one day. Never say never right?..

Well do you know what the Oldest Statue Figure in this World(Earth) is ??
It not A Man nor is it a Four Legged Animal

Lion man of the Hohlenstein Stadel (32,000) years old !

For the big cat expert nicknamed Lion Man, see Craig Busch. For the New Zealand television documentary series called Lion Man, see The Lion Man. Löwenfrau - a lion-headed figurine found in Germany and dating to the Upper Paleolithic A lion headed figure, first called the lion man (German: Löwenmensch, literally "lion person"), then the lion lady (German: Löwenfrau), is an ivory sculpture that is the oldest known zoomorphic (animal-shaped) sculpture in the world and one of the oldest known sculptures in general. The sculpture has also been interpreted as anthropomorphic, giving human characteristics to an animal, although it may have represented a deity. The figurine was determined to be about 32,000 years old[1][2] by carbon dating material from the same layer in which the sculpture was found. It is associated with the archaeological Aurignacian culture.[3] [edit] History

The Possibility of James Cameron was Influenced with

Thundercats - Illuminati Mind Control (Open your Mind! ) take a look after intro 1:20 mark

Thundara
Pandora

Thunder Cats
en.wikipedia.org...

We really Scary about Avatar is the word Avatar! The Meaning !

Making a Hybrid Human Navi as Follows Angels Human Hybrids The Nephlilim and Our Own Mining Slave Selfs! that is Considered to some that we are Hybrids of the Anunnaki

is that what the Lion man of Hohlenstein Stadel Figurine ? is a Humanoid Bipedal Hybrid ?

Will the NAVI Advance Fast!! influence by Humans ! ?
Thinking about a Pc Game Called Wing Commander a cat like race called Kilrathi

I am not Showing any Proof Evidence I am ask the What if!! manifest! Channeling ! ?

Avatar Navi Come back like this ! for Revenge! LOL
Wing Commander 2 - Vengeance of the Kilrathi Intro Cinematic

John Carter Of Mars
( Notice this is a animation test run from the 1930s notice 8 legged like a Thanator with humanoid on it )

Maybe Humans can Channel !

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think Avatar was meant as a cautionary tale more than anything. I think it reflects the tendency of our society to react poorly in the face of new challenges and technology.

The most common majority rift sees half up in arms (the gung-ho military dogs), and the other half wanting to retreat into the forest, as though nothing had changed or they still had the option, or this would make them safe against invasion by technology that never existed before in the natural world to have to adapt to.

Fight or flight. It bears testimony to the failure of our modern survival strategy.

Yet we see it everywhere. In the modern Tea Party movement for example. Less government, self determination, when the reality is, the individual cannot possibly be expected to afford to defend themselves against what technology and leveraging context this modern world can throw at them.

It is the reason we evolved a national government. To provide for those necessary things we cannot afford to otherwise secure for ourselves. Like national security. Because torches and pitchforks won’t scare off the ICBM’s, and you can’t shoot bioterror agents out of the air with your militia rifles.

So, the propaganda warps it into a forced labor initiative, where you are suggestively promised security which does not exist at the cost of human freedom, kept living paycheck to paycheck fighting all who demand a National Housing and free food, water, and medical initiative as the enemy.

Then pray Aewa will protect you from the virulent nanotechnology in the air you breath and water you drink.

All so a few fascist globalists can enslave you and conduct experiments on you, with how they can extract your thoughts and ideas and patents with this technology for profit.

The grey rock was a symbol for human consciousness. Making your mind a product. It is the new frontier of fascist business in the 21st century, and our sense of self worth seems too beaten down to resist with a simple public housing initiative.

(Destruction of the Home Tree.)

So, in that sense, it is a true story and ultimately relevant. Aliens notwithstanding.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Split404
Why Pandora May Be A Real Planet (Avatar)

Now, let me preface this by saying the following...

I heard somewhere that James Cameron had dreamt of Pandora for years

When I was about 7-9, I used to dream about a store front that had iron on t-shirts displayed. This one figure I dubbed the "Shirt Man" used to talk to me via, writing on the shirt. Sometimes he was angry, sometimes he was nice and other times I couldn't read the shirt and it frustrated and scared me to hell. Had this dream all the time.

Do you suggest I look for this store front?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
weren't there people who tried to commit suicide awhile back because they couldn't take that pandora wasnt a real place

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Split404

Pocahontas, Fern-Gully. Research both of those, and you will understand totally beyond a doubt.
I Understood after I searched for Pocahontas , Fern-Gully and Avatar.

Cheers and I am not a troll, I swear.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join