It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a wave from an island boy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi my name is pajjikor (not really ur just not getting my real name)

I recently got out of college and was interested if i could find out the truth about space and aliens, seeing as how they got to be out there.

I have been looking at ats for awhile and i love the amount of stuff that i have thought were weird and turned out to be true..... example why we in Iraq (knew this since we got there) that the govt holds out on us. but this site also showed my things like nwo...

Theres alot of cool stuff here for me to learn and i know i can lend my knowledge to someone out there.

Thanks for listening

Pajjikor

PS. do i have to wait to post 20 threads just so i can ask questions that i have?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Pajjikor]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pajjikor

Hello and welcome to ATS, I am pleased you have woken up and are now seeing the world for what it is. Be careful though, tread carefully, too much at once can cause an unhealthy balance to it all. Keep us posted on what you have found out.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Welcome Pjjikor, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Just remember to keep an open mind and you'll do just fine.

It is an awesome site to learn about things you'd never even hear of outside.

PS. Yeah you gotta reply to 20 posts before you can start a thread, but dont worry, it can be done pretty quickly.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Hello rokijjap, Ha, didn't fool me for a minute

You will soon get through your twenty, then you can really get stuck in. Have fun, don't believe everything you read. Check everything against your gut, you'll soon get the swing.

see on the boards rokijjap, Pajjikor .............whatever

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

lol rokijjap (to close with that one)

Jk thanks for the advise everyone, and not to worry i have a pretty level head

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. I too was brought here out of interest in ET's and UFO interest. There is so much to be digested. I found the Project Camelot interviews a great resource for finding out nuggets of the core ufo and ET story. They all have been covered here extensively in the archives of ATS.

I keep a gray basket that is pretty much full all the time. Don't dismiss or buy into any one black or white thing, keep expanding your gray basket and truthy patterns will emerge.

play safe and have fun

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Looks like your 20 posts have already been accomplished!

sparrowstail speaks The Truth !

top topics

join