It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Question - Snow Circles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hi all,

I would like to pose a question to everyone interested in Crop Circles, whether you believe they are Man Made or Not.

The UK has a very high number of Crop circles during the Summer months, especially down in the South of England.

Many of these crop circles are initially noticed from the air by light aircraft.

I would like to ask, why is it that we are not seeing "Snow Circles" at the moment?

The UK has been blanketed in the White Stuff for weeks now, and surely a Snow Circle would be visible from the air too?

Why is it that Crop Circles are always on Crops? Crops are not a permanent thing, neither is snow.

I'm certain that if Crop Circles are man made, then it would be very difficult to conceal your tracks in Snow, whereas on Crops it's much easier to achieve this.

What do you all reckon on this?

cheers, G.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My first thoughts would be that whomever is creating the crop circles would determine that creating circles in Wheat and other crops lasts much longer than one created with snow or ice.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well we here in Holland do see snowcircles,personally i think the are manmade(snow circles).I do believe in the cropcircles(most) though

Link

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Dang man these snow rings are amazing.

I guess this is proof that it was aliens in a way.

I know the naysayers cannot handle the truth, but I can and it is slapping me in the face now.

Snow rings? No footprints? No snow disturbances?

Ok dude that is alien created right there.

There is NO way known to man to get out into the snow like that without disturbing it.

Flying a helicopter 5 feet over the snow would cause air turbulence so bad that it would blow the snow all over the place.

Using snowshoes or other things of that nature will still leave huge footprints.

So the ONLY way this could be done is by hovering right above the ground.

Ok I can't help it anymore. It was clearly aliens who did this.

Just think about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunspot0
Well we here in Holland do see snowcircles,personally i think the are manmade(snow circles).I do believe in the cropcircles(most) though

Link

Cheers

Please check out the link Sunspot gives everyone.

It gives photos of a recent snow circle incident which is so utterly bizarre that it should have us debating this for dozens of pages.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I love it when people you simple thought to make people think. Hey, those snow circles you got posted up there aren't exactly brilliant, or very artistic are they?..Lol

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
I love it when people you simple thought to make people think. Hey, those snow circles you got posted up there aren't exactly brilliant, or very artistic are they?..Lol

"Brilliant" and "artistic" are subjective.

"There is no footprint or snow disturbances nearby" Is objective.

I cannot tell if your being sarcastic or if you are really wearing blinders to the reality your brain has been confronted with.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The answer would probably be that it is less likely to stay, the cc.

In the real ccs (not man made ones) the plants has been subjected to some form of radiation blowing the nodes of the plants and bending them without breaking etc. This can't be done to snowflakes so perhaps snow is just a bad bad medium to try to make patterns in, especially since the wind can destroy them or make some parts fuzzy etc.
www.greatdreams.com...
The blown nodes has only been found in these real cropcircles, and the phenamena has never been recorded elsewhere other than inside these crop circles.

Someone with high tech equipment obviously made them since humans don't run around with microwave ovens in the middle of the night making mile long totally perfect ccs. It would just be silly to say that...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt
This can't be done to snowflakes so perhaps snow is just a bad bad medium to try to make patterns in,

I disagree.

Snow is the best medium to make a pattern in that will wake up logical and rational people to the reality outside their door.

Simply because there is no way humans can perform such a task without disturbing the snow in some manner.

Thus proving exactly who created it. *Not us*.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Dang man these snow rings are amazing.

I guess this is proof that it was aliens in a way.

I know the naysayers cannot handle the truth, but I can and it is slapping me in the face now.

Snow rings? No footprints? No snow disturbances?

Ok dude that is alien created right there.

There is NO way known to man to get out into the snow like that without disturbing it.

Flying a helicopter 5 feet over the snow would cause air turbulence so bad that it would blow the snow all over the place.

Using snowshoes or other things of that nature will still leave huge footprints.

So the ONLY way this could be done is by hovering right above the ground.

Ok I can't help it anymore. It was clearly aliens who did this.

Just think about it.

Please tell me you were kidding. You cant even see the entire ground lol. Yeah, theres no way that a person could have moved from circle to circle then backed up. Theres no way that the snow was once deeper and someone made salt rings. It was space aliens lol. This blind fanaticism is making this site a laughing stock and putting UFOlogy farther under the rug.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It gives photos of a recent snow circle incident which is so utterly bizarre that it should have us debating this for dozens of pages.

Not really, just manmade snow circles

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

line2

ah hell

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Some of them would believe aliens are making them, even if they stood and watched It done, they would just say the people doing it had divine intervention from the aliens.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Dozens?

Nah!

How about 5?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree. However it is less likely to stay untouched because of weather etc. This might be the reason.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yes, I agree the snow is more changeable than crops. It can be here today, gone tomorrow so to speak, but in many countries it can snow, then we can have weeks of cold weather and that same snow is now hardened frost.

surely this would give time for a decent crop circle to be made.

It does lead to many questions when the medium used is always crops.

Even grass would work.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Or, ole haarp can't really beam those rays down on snow wthout just making a huge lake by melting the snow so thats why they don't appear in snow a lot. Hey, I know im reaching, but I am just saying that if people create 99% of the cc's, than haarp gets the 1% in my book.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
sstrange.. normally I think of Mr Skeptic as a pompus arse. I have to agree with him here... the Holland Snow Circles. Lets look further on them

Look at these circles. approximately 1.5 feet apart, imperfect cricles, and just a man step away from each other. You can see the grass underneath going in different directions indicating it was shovelled out of the way, (You can press snow off to the side so it doesnt fall back down. I do this on my walk way to give the neat slow wall effect up my porch. )
Then the three largest circles, are imperfect as hell indicating the person that made them was not able to see from ground level just how stupid looking his creation was. Like no crop circle I have evers seen. I admit that because its sloppy. I guess the creating "aliens" were drunken Norsemen or something coming to Holland to create a snow circle. thats the only alien that was in the works here. I have to say it. ANY person tha tbelieves these things were NOT created by man is a complete moron, and should be duely barred from UFOLOGY for giving the rest of us a horrible appearance.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
LMAO There are Footprints going through the big circle on the bottom right! Maybe theyre alien footprints.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
do you we have a thread about this already?

top topics

join