It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+221 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I know that everybody and their sister has a theory of what the Giza pyramids were built for, but every single one them doesn't really explain what the machine truly accomplished, or tie in how they were built to the purpose of the largest machines in the world. At this point anyone who has researched the issue at all knows that one thing is for certain: they weren't burial tombs. Not a single mummy was found. No hieroglyphs whatsoever inside the "King's Chamber".

Only after researching alternative technologies that are held back by the powers that be, have I thought of a coherent theory which ties many aspects and mysteries of the pyramids together. Some of the technologies I'll be talking about seem so far fetched, and you might be quick to call me crazy. I implore you to actually research each and every one of these technologies in detail, and the science that makes them work. These technologies are real, and make scientific sense, although at this time, they haven't been fully explored or mastered by the general populace (although probably by military). Some of these technologies were in fact mastered by rogue geniuses within the last century, who unfortunately took their mastery to the grave with them. Still, at this point in time, there are enough clues to put the pieces together and have a basic understanding of the principles behind these technologies.

One thing that's apparent about the pyramids is that whoever built them were masters of sound. Masters of Frequency. I'm not saying they could eat beans and toot Beethoven's 5th on command, I'm saying that they knew the true powers that sounds and frequencies could yield. It's common knowledge that the dimensions of the chambers of the pyramid actually create resonating chambers for sound. Check out this page for more information.www.humanresonance.org...

Well, that's cool I guess. Maybe they just liked to yodel loud enough to piss off the town folks. Just kidding. There has to be a reason to why they'd be resonating sounds.

Now, lets skip to a theory that was posted on ATS recently that revealed that the underground chambers in the Gizamids were actually part of a "hydraulic ram pump". Meaning that they were using the water and from the Nile to pump water up inside the pyramid. It's an ingenious concept because it requires no external power source other than the flowing water. Here's an explanation of how a hydraulic ram pump works:www.howstuffworks.com.... And here's a video showing evidence of it in the pyramid, and also built SCALE MODELS of the device in action.

Ok, remember I said that whoever built the pyramids were true masters of sound / frequency? I'm sure many people are also aware of "acoustic levitation" or "harmonic grid levitation" or "resonant levitation" or whatever you want to call it. This is actually the most prominent theory that explains exactly how these massive stones, anywhere from a few tonnes, up to 100s of tonnes were not only moved from their quarries, but also how they were stacked without using gigantic steel cranes and modern machinery. The best evidence that this technique was used (besides the lack of trees in Egypt which could have been used to roll the stones), is the stacks of blocks that were relieved from the around the Sphinx. I'm sure all of you guys know the Sphinx was carved, not built. But in order to carve it, they had to first cut out the area surrounding it. If humans using hand tools and normal means of building had quarried the relief stones around the Sphinx, they would have cut and removed them in maybe 50 lb blocks, or 100 lb blocks, or maybe 500 lb blocks. Instead, the massive stones quarried were actually 200 tonne blocks. And not only did they move them nearby, but they stacked these 200 tonne blocks. Not something that a normal logical human with hand tools and vine ropes would do, right? Geological analysis of the blocks prove exactly where they came from.

This resonant frequency levitation was also mastered by Ed Leedskalnin, who built the magnificent Coral Castle in Florida in the first half of 1900s. He was not much taller than 5' and weighed less than 120lbs, yet was able to cut, move and stack 15-30 tonne blocks by himself. Here's a documentary explaining the basic theory and how Coral Castle in general.

Basically, how harmonic levitation works is this: The crystalline structure of the blocks is made of dipole molecules. A dipole means that it has a magnetic positive and negative. Every stone / molecule a series of harmonic frequencies that cause the poles of the molecules to arrange in a specific manner. When the correct arrangement of the magnetic poles is achieved, it will literally repel the gravity of earth, and will levitate.

Ok, so it's just a theory, you say? No proof, huh? Hutchinson effects work on basically the same principles. Watch this video to see some proof of various objects levitating and doing weird things that can't be explained by normal physics. Watch the 70 lb metal ball float, amongst other things.

Hutchinson may not have mastery of these effects, but the technology has none the less been suppressed. In the early 90s he was given a $20k grant and flown to Ft. Detrick to study the effects further. After he taught the army everything he knew, they canceled further research and told him to get lost. Being a Canadian, they sure weren't going to teach him what they knew, or help to further the technology without secrecy.

Back to the ancient Egyptians, there's some more mysteries that have yet to be explained. Hieroglyphs might not be prevalent in the pyramids themselves, but in pitch-black temples and tombs nearby they are literally covered with hieroglyphs on the ceilings. Yet no soot or sulfur residues were left behind. Not even a trace. People have tried to align mirrors to shine light in, but it just doesn't work after a few turns in the temples. Some external source of energy must have been used. There's even hieroglyphs that some people claim are pictures of a light bulb.

...continued in part 2.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by seattletruth]

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
And of course we also have evidence of "Baghdad Batteries".
en.wikipedia.org...

Obviously the acidic solution in Baghdad batteries weren't capable of producing much power, but apparently if used in series they could produce enough to electroplate things. Now, obviously this wouldn't provide enough power to illuminate a light source, but it shows that electricity had been in use and understood even by the primitive peoples in Baghdad, who were far less developed than the ancient Egyptians, and far far less developed than whoever built the pyramids.

Now, it's still not all tied together. What do all of these technologies have to do with each other? Why did the Egyptians use hydraulic ram pumps to make water flow through the pyramid? What do the resonating chambers have to do with anything? How did they create electricity for their light sources? From their use of acoustic levitation, obviously they were masters of frequency, but how did they power their frequency generating machines that they used to levitate the blocks? And what does frequency have to do with the Giza pyramid machine?

Ok. Now skip to modern day. What is water made out of? H2O. So, that's 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom. Makes a good fuel. Conventional science has known for a long time that we can use electrolysis to break apart the water molecule into its respective hydrogen and oxygen molecules. This is a known fact that even middle school science teacher will admit. The only problem is that there is more energy consumed in the electrolysis process than is rendered from the hydrogen and oxygen that gets released. So that doesn't do us much good, right?

But what if there's a better way? In fact, there is a better way. In the 1980s a genius inventor named Stanley Meyer invented special circuitry that made it able to break apart water molecules much more efficiently than normal electrolysis would allow, in turn allowing him to create far more energy from the water than he was consuming from the electrical source. Coincidentally, this special circuitry is all based off of the resonant frequency of water. The system will not work at all unless the exact resonant frequency of said water molecule is used, and of course that frequency can change based on the impurities in the water, salt content, etc. So in other words, you'd have to be a frequency master in order to get it to work. Who else do we know that were masters of frequency? After receiving numerous patents, Stanley Meyers was poisoned to death in 1998, before any of his products came to the market.

The basic principle is this: remember I was talking about dipole molecules? Molecules that have a positive magnetic side, and a negative magnetic side. Normal electrolysis can use the magnetic principles of water to rip it apart, but it uses a ton of energy. If the exact resonant frequency of the water in question is used, along with special circuitry that multiplies the voltage, while reducing the amperage to as little as possible, the resonant frequency will cause the water molecule to temporary "elongate". A normal oxygen molecule has 6 electrons, but can hold up to 8 in it's stable state. That makes it accept the 2 electrons of the hydrogen atoms. When the water molecule elongates, it allows the hydrogen atoms to be ripped from the oxygen atom very easily. In turn, this produces "hydroxy gas", called "Brown's Gas" or "HHO", which are basically forms of hydrogen and oxygen.

Ok, so you don't believe me, right? Here's some videos showing the devices in action and the basic principles.

Still don't believe me that this technology is possible? Stanley Meyers wasn't the only one to learn how to use this technology. Not only have numerous replications of Stanley's HHO generator been made, like these instructions dictate here: www.panaceauniversity.org... with video of that exact project here:

But also, another man named John Kanzius had developed similar frequency based technologies to break apart water molecules before he died recently.

So do you finally believe that water can be broken apart easily using frequencies? Ok, good. Now I can get on to my real theory explaining the purpose of the Giza Pyramid Machine, used by these blatant masters of frequency that built the massive machines, whoever they were.

I believe that the hydraulic ram pumps were used to pump water up through the pyramids, and the resonating chambers were used to help amplify the frequencies that they were using to break the water molecules apart.

Once they broke the water molecules apart into hydrogen and oxygen, they used that to generate electricity and also to purify water.

Another big mystery is the missing capstone of the pyramid. My guess is this: the capstone was never there. Instead, it was a spot to balance their space craft. It was balanced up there to charge up off the energy created from inside the pyramid.

The Aliens that built the pyramid might have had to build them out of necessity, cause their ships were damaged or needed more power or something.

Now that part of the theory is just a guess, but I'm fairly positive after looking at all the evidence, and seeing how well they understood frequencies and their effects on matter, that I'm almost sure that the pyramids were used as an ancient power plant.

We use nuclear power today, but that takes lots of refining of uranium, lots of metal, etc. My bet is that they were actually more advanced than us today, and were using water from the Nile to generate power, with no radioactive byproducts.

Talk about "alternative energy" and "green power".

Oh yeah, one more piece of the puzzle that falls into place:

We know that the "Illuminati" were direct descendants of the worshipers of Amen-Ra the Egyptian god.

We've been taught up to this point to believe that "Illuminati" means they were "illuminated by knowledge". I'm sure that's the case, as well, as obviously lots of ancient knowledge was known, but what if it also means that they were literally illuminated!

What if they were the keepers of energy? Not only knowledge.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Dude, pure genius. Even thought I'm highly sceptical of alien visitation I find your theory pretty convincing. What evidence is there of water having flowed in or through the pyramids? That would seem to be a key piece of evidence that must be evaluated. I am convinced that there is much water damage to the sphinx showing it is much, much older than conventionally thought. I will be looking into this as I hope others smarter than I will as well. Very well presented thread, I appreciate your hard work. Threads like this are the very core of what makes ATS so special. Starred, flagged and food for thought indeed! Very impressive.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ha HA first time I got to be the 1st to flag and star and I'm so excited.

Just kidding not that excited. Yes indeed, I am very well read on all of this
to the point I believe it over all other theories. Definetly not a tomb and I
also think The Great one, came first from a time far back than all others
and the others are emulations.

This really is a fine presentation. That's better than a thread.

Good work.
Now to watch the vids.

That last vid is a great find by itself. You've done some digging to find this.
Are you not ever going to set an avatar. I only ask because it is much easier to remember certain things people thread and post that way.
In a way it is to your benefit.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Great work! How long do you think until we have abundant energy so we can turn this planet into paradise like the creator planned?

of course S&F

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I'm not sure about evidence of water in the pyramids, I'm obviously not actually a Egyptologist or anything, just a curious unemployed dude on the internet. Actually the whole concept came to me in a dream I think, after I'd spent the last month learning about these alternative technologies. I woke up, and it all made sense.

But I agree that there is evidence that the Sphinx was carved much earlier than previously thought, actually predating the Egyptian civilization itself.

My opinion would be that because it was built many thousands of years before the pyramids, it was actually a different visitation from the alien beings. Their first trip.

That time they had a fully functioning space craft, for sure, and were able to use their power supply from their space craft to levitate the stones that were quarried from around the Sphinx.

Also.. The levitation theory gives "Free Masonry" a new meaning. Free as in "weightless masonry".

Haha.

Thanks for your support guys.

Also.. Someone asked if these alternative energies will every be used. Truthfully I've lost all hope for mankind. We are evil greedy bastards, no doubt.

Actually there was a 6 part lecture series from Stanley Meyer on youtube that was recently removed because there's a website that sells copies of the DVDs for 50 bucks. I was lucky enough to watch the series and learn from it before it went offline, but it just goes to show how someone is willing to hold back technology for the whole world just to make a few measly bucks.

Not to mention the problems with our "patent" system. Or the problems with the oil cartels. Or the corrupt scientists and politicians, or the brainwashed society.

The world will never be saved, and oil is necessary for plastics and fertilizer anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
S&F - this is a great thread, Seattletruth! Your theory makes more sense than any I have heard thus far. I haven't been able to see the vids (no sound at work - lame!) I'll take a look at them when I get home. I don't know a lot about the pyramids, but if there were no bodies found in them, that leaves the big question of "what was the reason for the pyramids?" I think you've come to a great conclusion and I would think that of all places on Earth if you are in need of an extreme amount of flowing water for any kind of use - being next to the Nile would be the perfect spot, you know? I'll come back and repost my thoughts on the vids.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Best and most likley therory I have heard in reference to the Pyramids. Great thread.
s&f

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Amazing thread!

I was only aware of Ed leedskalnin, and his mysterious Coral castle, which completely baffles me still. He was an incredibly strange character. Apparently he built his coral (limestone coral) castle during the night, and didn't let anyone watch during the castles construction.. The stones of the castle were huge too, some weighing 40 tonnes or so! Thats one man alone, moving these massive limestone blocks!?

But then you came along and showed me more examples of this far too often overlooked scientific knowledge. Im currently studying Physics... and infact i have my text book with me now. The Hutchinson effect simply does not exist within these pages! Why the cover-up? Sure it might disagree with the mainstream theories, but surely the scientific community isn't so proud as to completly reject all endevours which produce anomylous results. Im annoyed now... Here's a conspiracy for you: paradigm shifts are planned and manipulated by those who dont like the implications of certain scientific knowledge - free energy for example, that would leave them with less of the power not more, so thats not happening... goddamn why does this have to happen like this on this planet. I bet were the only intelligent race in the universe who intentionally suppress scientific discoveries like this. Why cant we embrace this in the way it should be...man sometimes i feel embarrased to be human.

anyway, levitation is something i have witnessed firsthand - cooled superconductors are great fun.. but this is different. This suggests we have misunderstood one of the fundamental priciples. Or maybe were missing a fundamental priciple.... im gonna come back to this thread after I've done some more reading.. see if i can suggest some sort of logical explanation. This peice of the puzzle of our universe is too huge to ignore.

In the meantime check this link out for more on Ed leedskalnin: coralcastlecode.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Great post OP, here is an interesting link to add-

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And this one seems to substantiate the King's Chamber is water tight but falls a little short of proving water was actually in there- (if you can get past the nuclear pyramid theory)

www.nuclearpyramid.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thank you much for this presentation. I've only watched the first vid but I'm definately intrigued.
strnflg

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

top post i've always suspected some form of sound resonance science with the great pyramid.i did read of the ancient british druids achieving "flight of stones" .Note the kings chamber is lined with black granite as is the chamber at the neolithic remains at carnac in france (a very interesting site) also black granite lines the chamber of the great pyramid in mexico whose name for the life of me i can't spell but you know the one.does black granite hold some special resonant qualities? Also are there any other sites around the world that include black granite lined chambers?The most sensible explanation i've yet read as to the purpose of the great pyramid.excellent work keep it up! ps. not too sure about the aliens though.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

That's a lot of work and thought you've put into your OP. I disagree with a lot in there, but it makes a change from some of the lazy-ass threads that sometimes get parked in A&LC

The idea that the Great Pyramid (GP) is some hi-tech machine designed as a pump or levitation device is open to question. The Egyptians built the pyramids and population centers (Cairo, Thebes, Luxor etc) using stone age and copper technology. There are saw marks on the blocks. Signs of blocks that were pounded to shape them. There are drill marks still evident.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ee0e8d210b3.jpg[/atsimg] The temporary city that was created as they built the Giza Pyramids

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/094cd1c947f3.jpg[/atsimg]The quarry (quarter mile away) used at Giza

There's a gap in the logic if we're to consider the GP as a sonic levitation device. How does a a culture one step into the Bronze Age get to design and build a levitation machine? Where are the stages that led to it? Even today we can't use sound as as an anti-grav method. There isn't an element in the Laws of Physics that allows for mass to be lifted using sound waves.

I'm sure I saw a little mention of aliens in there somewhere too? Again, would aliens be using copper saws and building stuff from rock? Why didn't the aliens know about steel, bricks or concrete?

It's not a perspective that's often taken on ATS, but IMO the Egyptians are MORE impressive for what they achieved using their brains than any of the 1000s ideas of advanced tech.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You say that aliens would have had advanced enough knowledge to refine steel and make tools, design factories to make modern day machines, yadda yadda. Do you have any idea how complicated that process is? What if they were smart enough that they didn't need anything more complicated than copper tools. They knew the principles of matter, and we able to create the pyramids without resorting to technology that we would need to day (which would still barely be possible, with our best equipment and oil, factories, etc).

Second of all, I didn't say that they were necessarily using "sound" to levitate the blocks. They were using frequency. Energy frequency. And you obviously don't understand the principles behind the physics, if you say it's impossible. Did you not see that 70lb ball float in Hutchinsons' video?

Think of it this way. Every atom or molecule is literally vibrating. Therefor it has a natural frequency. If you transmit energy into that molecule, at certain frequencies it cause the molecules to rearrange (not the molecule itself, but the orientation of the molecules in the block of stone or whatever). Because the molecules have a positive and negative side, if they arrange in the exact right way, it will create a magnetic force that is able to overpower the forces of gravity.

It's not breaking the laws of physics, just bending them. It's turning that object into a giant magnet that repels the magnetism of the earth.

Does a maglev train break the laws of physics? No. It just uses the laws of magnetism to make the train levitate.

The same thing goes for harmonic levitation. It's using the frequency of matter to create a massive di-pole magnet, that's all.

Also, the bigger the stone that's used, the bigger the di-pole thats created.. Meaning that it's a technology of scale. Therefore it would actually be EASIER for them to use larger stones than smaller stones, because a large stone will just take more power, but will create a larger magnet.

In actuality this explains why they used as BIG OF STONES AS POSSIBLE.
It just meant that they had to move less stones, do less cutting, etc.

There's really no other way to explain it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
congratulations you make sense

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

There's a gap in the logic if we're to consider the GP as a sonic levitation device ... Even today we can't use sound as as an anti-grav method. There isn't an element in the Laws of Physics that allows for mass to be lifted using sound waves.

There isn't a principle in the laws of physics as we currently understand them no. But who's to say our current understanding is the only possible understanding?

I think you have also misunderstood the nature of the technology being discussed here too. From what I've understood of this, its not really even about sound. Sound is simply a frequency of vibration within the air that we detect with our ears. What this thread is talking about is resonance. An important distinction. And there are many forms of resonance: acoustic resonance (or sound), mechanical resonance, electro-magnetic resonance, nuclear magnetic resonance, electron spin resonance, quantam wave function resonance, orbital resonance, and a few more which i cant remember. I get the impression from the original posts that the electro-magnetic resonance is of most relevance here...

Although i do agree, suggestion of alien involvement does discredit the integrity of the thread a little, but i think we can forgive him for that one.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by DizzyDayDream]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Your absolutely wrong from the start by saying that pyramids were not burial tombs because no mummys were never found there. Wrong, what about the sarcophagus that were inside everyone of the pyramids? Sure the mummys were taken out by grave robbers, but they couldn't get those big ole sarcophagus out of there could they. The great pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu, there are three known chambers inside the Great Pyramid. The only object in the King's Chamber is a rectangular granite sarcophagus. The lowest chamber is cut into the bedrock upon which the pyramid was built and was unfinished. The Queen's Chamber and King's Chamber are higher up within the pyramid structure. The Great Pyramid of Giza is the main part of a complex setting of buildings that included two mortuary temples in honor of Khufu. People like to make things bigger than what they truly were, but the bottom line is this, they were burial tombs, created for their beloved pharoah.

All this non-sense high thinking about they were a machine, they were built by aliens, they hold special powers, all nuts..They were built by the people of Giza, lot of hard work, but determanation for the beloved one. People can come up with all the crazy theroy's they want, however, it will not change the fact that the pyramids were built to hold the corpse of their great leader!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
man u guys should put some kind of conclusion or abstract ... to help us out

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc

wow.. so sure are you?

-- on to the OP. Aren't there some obelisks in the bottom portions of the pyramids that have a charred top. Also from the photos I saw they were 'roughened" at the top which allows a greater surface area to conduct whatever heat they conveyed..

I'll try and dig that up but I know they are somewhere in one/all of the pyramids but from what I understand they were never explained. Also of note are pieces of metal sticking out in places of the pyramids which match other pieces of metal poking out near the bottom which has been theorized as an electrical conduit.

When the first set of metal pieces were found ( I think I saw them in the shaft with the robot) it was theorized that if they were an electrical device then a match would be found elsewhere.. and then of course was fund later.. still not explained.
I'll try and find this info a bit later but someone may already know the specifics if they can bring to to bear.

b

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Okay so you beleive the pyramids were tombs..fine thats certainly beleivable, given what most archeologists beleive.. and what im sure most people here on ATs beleived before reading this thread. But why assume this tomb had only one function or purpose?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join