It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I don't see Huchison as a valid source from which to build a theory on. You need to ignore a whole lot of contradicting info to allow for it. He's using apparatus that's available in any high school. He isn't dismissed through bloody-mindedness, he's dismissed because his claims are testable. His videos are available world-wide and so is the apparatus...

The alien thing? I'm not 'stuck in a paradigm' to the extent whereby I have no imagination. Steel isn't reliant on heavy industrialization....it's a stage of practical advancement. From at least 1500BC it was in use across China, N Africa and the Mediterranean basin. It's a relatively simple process. Is it conceivable that our alien travelers didn't know about steel and instead needed to rely on the cutting edge tech of the Egyptians? No engineers back on Planet Zeta?

The added speculation you've needed to generate to support the OP shows how unlikely it all is. Spaceships of outcasts? 'Copper and electronics?' Electronics use alloys and solder.

Levitation and a complicated background story to explain the lack of evidence for the OP. Or...the GP was built the same way all the others were and for the same reason?

It'd be cool if some maverick aliens had visited us and even cooler if we could levitate great blocks. Some people believe the great sarcen stones of Stonehenge were levitated the 200 miles from Wales. It might be more fun if these ideas were true

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

hey man im not jelous at all, i really like your thread. I just found that website, which seemed to connect many of the same dots you had.

Sure, you have added some other interesting things to your theory which that christopher dunn dude hasn't, but that didnt ocur to me at the time of my post. sorry about that. But when i saw the link to the coral catsle thing on his site too, i thought something wasnt quite right.

fine, its a coincidence you say, i can accept that. There are only really parralells between the content, and not the rhetoric you used, so in my mind, your either good at plagarism, or have enviable skills of association. Ill say nothing more on this.

again here's the link to that other guy though.. good read. www.gizapower.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Amazing research by the OPer. One of the most interesting threads I've read in a long time. However, this is not a new theory per se. There have been books theorizing that the anciet Pyramids specifically the Giza Pyramid was some sort of ancient power plant............a hydroelectric or hydropower plant of some sort.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DizzyDayDream

Actually I want to say thanks for bringing the site up. It helps reinforce my theory, with the "hydrogen explosion" theory. But from reading the information on that website, Dunn doesn't exactly explain where the hydrogen came from. Just that it's there. Maybe he does know about splitting water, I haven't read the book.

Thanks though.

EDIT: Dunn says the Hydrogen was manufactured by mixing 2 chemicals together, not directly from the water at all..

Our theories are separate but similar, and he beat me by a good 10 years. However, he didn't have the advantage of youtube 10 years ago LOL. So we came to different conclusions.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The Aliens that built the pyramid might have had to build them out of necessity, cause their ships were damaged or needed more power or something.

I think it's safe to assume that humans built the Gizamids. You would like to see some more documentation (heiroglyphs, drawings, etc.) of these 'alien visitations' if they actually happened, wouldn't you?

We know that the "Illuminati" were direct descendants of the worshipers of Amen-Ra the Egyptian god.

No we don't?

Other than a few things I didn't understand towards the end, your post was very creative and unique and offered an interesting perspective. Good job.

Edit:

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

There was never any evidence that the great pyramids were ever used as tombs. Only theories based on popular beliefs, but never any evidence.

I assume you're just ignoring the sarcophagus that just so happens to be lying inside?

[edit on 10/1/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I think there is adequate evidence to prove the ancient Egyptians did not construct the pyramids at Giza, they were in fact built by a previous highly advanced culture.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
While the mention of Stanley Myers death was described as being attributed to poison, it should be noted that there is no limit to how far corporate CEO's who control billion dollar corporations will stoop to ensure their profits and future profitability. Since his scientific discovery would have not only put most utility companies out of business, it would have also changed the world's foreign relations in ways we have yet to fully understand. It would also eliminate and redesign most of the functions of the Dept of State and Dept. of Defense.

War is profitable, peace would stop the money machine and these criminal vampires are not going to allow that to happen. Most average citizens will tell you that they believe much more technology exists which can benefit mankind but which the government has yet to reveal. Most of it stolen from the US Patent Office and from other secret sources never patented.

If we could ever get an accounting of all the patents and secret technology that offer real world alternatives to nuclear energy, coal, gas, oil, electrical and water based power generation from the US Patent Office, we as a nation would not have to wonder if the Ancients built the pyramids as a means of creating energy to run lights. I don't think any such super race of intelligent beings who mastered sound frequencies and a multitude of other complimenting sciences and other areas of specialty would build the pyramids for the purpose of having electricity to run lights.

Other research on this exact subject has already disclosed that the frequency being generated by the Great Pyramids is in the key "A", vibrating at exactly 440hz.

If the master sound frequency is in the key of A, we must still need something else to achieve the separation of hydrogen out of water. If this is the case, then for what yet unknown reason would they want to release hydrogen in such a manner in the first place? That something else is key to understanding this whole premise and while I can not prove it, I suspect that numerological vibrations built into the sacred geometric design of the pyramids contributes in some yet unknown way to something we have yet to discover in combination to the master sound of A being produced by the flow of water from the Nile.

At present it is still too early to break open that bottle of champagne and celebrate. I in no way want to take away from the posting, because it was a great example of someone trying to think outside of the box. Let's hope that vital secret technology in the hands of the government is released and developed to address a multitude of growing 21st Century power requirements.

The pollution that our archaic energy systems currently emit while contributing to the deterioration of the planet is reason enough to warrant an end to such archaic energy systems. Let's hope that disclosure helps to address any such secret technologies and its release is developed immediately and without the usual political micromanagement that our politicians and elected officials are so good at mucking up.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

I think there is adequate evidence to prove the ancient Egyptians did not construct the pyramids at Giza, they were in fact built by a previous highly advanced culture.

11,000 years ago, it couldn't have been them.

Bravo OP This is the way I look at it too, People that say "well I'd listen to the orthodox archeologists", But dismiss the info provided by Astronomers are leaving out too much info for me. For the people that don't believe they had this kind of tech. Look at us today, (the apex of human advancement:lol
if some great catastrophe wiped us out, what would be left after 100 years? What about 1000 years? Nothing, Not one of our buildings. The wood rots and returns to the earth. The metal would rust, and blow away into the wind. Nothing would be left to find, You may find evidence that we existed, but you wouldn't be able to tell how advanced we were. at 5000 years(how old the pyramids "are" :lol
you'd barely even know humans existed.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

...a previous highly advanced culture that had OCD and a cleaning obsession? Obsessed enough to remove any trace of their existence (bones, graves, potsherds, structures, roads, supporting records from neighbors etc).

reply to post by someguy420

On the surface, it's a fair argument that nothing would remain after a 1000 years. The problem there is that we have buildings across the world that are way older than a thousand years. On top of that we are still digging up old tombs that are up to 5000 years old and finding grave goods.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

S & F

I'm still waiting however for a plausible explanation of the square holes on either side of the grand gallery. Do you think it could have been part of some sort of pump mechanism?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/474ce02f41a4.jpg[/atsimg]

The square holes were there to hold banks of resonators that greatly increased the frequency needed to cause the generation of hydrogen.

See this:- www.gizapower.com...

*edit*

From the diagram you can also see how the ceiling in the grand gallery was purposely designed to direct the frequency forward through the baffles that were used to fine tune it before it ended up in what we know as the kings chamber but is quite blatently a reaction chamber. Any intelligent person can see that.

Also to add, there are over 80 pyramids in Egypt and NOT ONE ever had a corpse in it.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MrMartay]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DizzyDayDream
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

I didn't suggest aliens or UFO's were involed, no.

Just that the Great pyramid could be more than just a tomb... is that so ridiculous?

No not at all.

The greatest monument of mankind from one of the greatest civilizations of ancient times erected a "Tomb" on a tremendous titanic scale that has no real hieroglyphs ANYWHERE [Meanwhile most Pharaohs were Huge Egotists and plastered their names and history on everything they touched.] and only has a scribbled and [possibly] misspelled version of his name in some obscure location.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Great thread, regarding the fact that no bodies were found in the pyramids. I read that a white powder was found in abundance within these sarcophagus's that has been alluded to be monatomic gold. Does not this monatomic gold also have claims as an anti gravity / levitation material?

surfingthetao.blogspot.com...

Apologies for my link efforts, am not a very accomplished PC dude.

Star and flag for the sheer effort and diligence of this thread. I think you may be on to something.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I did a little digging on what Dunn theory really implies. His website doesn't really give the details. I found this book review explaining his theory on the power plant.www.eridu.co.uk...

Let us begin in the Queen’s Chamber, which is the engine of the alleged power plant. Here, according to Dunn, two chemicals - hydrated zinc chloride and dilute hydrochloric acid - were mixed together to create hydrogen gas. But where did these chemicals come from? Dunn argues that they were pumped from an underground chamber up a vertical shaft and then fed by gravity through the so-called ‘airshafts’ which exit in the north and south walls of the Queen’s Chamber. Moreover, he surmises that the flow of chemicals was triggered via copper cables which were attached to the back of the copper ‘handles’ in the so-called Gantenbrink ‘door’.

Secondly, Dunn supposes that each ‘airshaft’ released chemicals into the Queen’s Chamber via a tiny crack in the wall. But the case for this is not convincing. Although it is true that Waynman Dixon spotted a crack in the south wall and hence discovered the southern shaft in 1872, the historical record indicates that no such crack was apparent in the north wall at that time. The opening up of the mouths of this pair of shafts has unfortunately destroyed the evidence either way. Nevertheless, the most likely scenario is that the shafts were originally sealed at their lower ends - perhaps as conduits to secret chambers - and that the crack in the south wall was caused by settlement over thousands of years.

So.. His theory *did* involve production of hydrogen gas, but by an entirely different means, involving two chemicals. He believed that the resonating chambers had something to do with it, but didn't at all think that the hydrogen was derived simply by using electricity and water.

Thanks for pointing the theory out. Even though I came up with the idea independently, my idea is really an evolution on his, because he wasn't even aware that the technology is possible.

Maybe I'll try to contact him and see what he thinks... But maybe not.. Considering he thinks that it's more important to sell information than for the world to learn from it.

Ideas from a book will never get spread rampantly. It might pay the bills for a single human, but a book will very rarely change the world. Not many people are willing to pay for information these days, and for good reason.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
A very nice and well presented thread.
Intriguing indeed!

Have you read:
The Egyptian Book of the Dead
The Papyrus of Ani
Hidden Mysteries
If you haven't , give it a go. It starts to give us a glimpse of the mindset of the ancient Egyptians. I find it difficult personally, not to read it with my "western thinking" and the paradigm of our current world view veiling some real hidden mystery.

I particularly liked this statement:

"science has become a relic of a dogma"

You should make it your signature line.

I will be back in this fine thread to hopefully bring
some of my mediocre opines. It is late here, and I must rest.Thanks for reviving my hope for this forum! ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Whether it be Christopher Dunn, the OP or anybody else exploring the theory that the Great Pyramid was a power plant, they are all on the right track, this has no doubt in my mind.
The engineering that went into building it, the complexities involved in machining the rock to a higher degree than we can achieve nowadays are absolutley mind boggling.
Anybody that is still stupid enough to blindly and readily believe these things were just tombs really needs to research the monumental engineering feats that were implemented.

Maybe i should gather and post all the evidence together and post it here on ATS as a sister thread to this one.

Anyone that does research this on their own though, i will warn you, it'll take you right out of your comfort zone. There is more 100% rock solid evidence to support the power plant theory than there is to support the tomb theory.

Also you have to remember that the whole Giza complex was built somewhere in the region of 5000 years BEFORE the people we know as Egytians moved into the area.

As for aliens having anything to do with any of it is somewhat of a pipe dream to me. The GP was a source of power for a sprawling metropolis of people that were in tune with the nature of everything, unlike the slaves to money we have become.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MrMartay]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

After having read all your posts on this subject, am I to understand that the ET's built the Great Pyramid as a very efficient machine to dissassociate water molecules into it's constituent components (i.e. hydrogen and oxygen) ? For what purpose? To resupply their hydrogen fuel cells or to create propellant for their starships (liquid oxygen) No way dude, if ET is crossing interstellar space it's not by Newtonian Mechanics (i.e. F=m.a , you'd need a whole lot of O2 to get any significant a) Anyways, there's no need to bring ET into the Great Pyramid Equation. You're ideas are interesting, but I think Dunn is more on the right track Re the Giza Power Plant Idea. By the way, SLAYER69 was asking what those slots were for in the Grand Gallery. I think Dunn posited that they were used to hold these devices called Helmholtz Resonators in place. You'll have to read his book to get the particulars on that one; but not to worry he explains everything quite nicely.

By the way MR_skepticc.... what sarcophagus? Your paradigm/worldview states a priori that the GP is a tomb therfore the granite box in the King's Chamber is a sarcophagus. It must be nice to do Scientific Investigation by Proclamation. It's like asking a FlatEarth/Geocentrist person to explain what a sextant is used for. The function of the object lies outside his worldview so he can not explain it's purpose let alone provide any proof of it's purpose.

Anyways seattletruth I'm with you on a few things though, keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by redpilljunkie

No, you're not to believe that they were refueling their space ships with the hydrogen created. I agree, that would be ridiculous for an interstellar species that was most likely using anti-gravity drives that don't need fuel, only energy. However if you watch Stanley Meyers vids, he figured out ways to use the hydrogen to directly create electricity. I'm not sure of the specifics. They might well have been charging their ship up or something with electricity.. But it's really irrelevant. That was just my opinion.

Also purified water is a byproduct of burning the hydrogen. Purified water is always a good thing, with many uses of its own.

Also like I said in my post above, I just became familiar with Dunn's power plant theory, but he advocates that they were mixing 2 chemicals together to create the hydrogen. Considering whoever built the pyramids were masters of frequency, and frequency can be used to "fracture water", which do you think is more likely? I think they were more likely getting the hydrogen straight from the water, no added chemicals. Seems more logical to me, considering they knew the laws of matter.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc

Because it diud serve as one function, a burial for the pharoah. I mean what..You think they were a power plant?..built by aliens?..we know they wasn't made for meetings, or get togethers, they were sealed up, so what else is left..nothing but a echo trip burial for a pharoah who had the man power to make it happen!

Your wrong. People did not simply carry these huge sargaphagusesseseses up that shaft and put them in that giant block of stone. That top lid of that thing is 40 tons maybe 400 either way that's not possible for a bunch of "grave robbers" to blow a hole in the side of the pyramid, sneak in with their primitive stone carving tools, and then lift up a huge 40 ton block, get the body out and all the rich jewels out of that goofy coffin, place everything back in place and then carefully put the lid back on, make their way out and then mason all the bricks back in place so nobody would know. Not logical. Plus there are no glyphs inside and their isn't a sign to name the great pharaoh. It seems there is some machines and devices missing. Don't you think something that great would be dedicated to the person inside? This can all be heard in Nassim Harameins lectures. Him as well as others discuss these same types of things. Convert to the darkside now!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

None of the pyramids were decorated with anything until after the Giza pyramids were built. In the centuries preceding Giza they all remained undecorated and unsigned. Despite the undoubted political ego-massaging that the pyramids lent to the Pharaoh...it's fair to guess that some religious precedent was set long before Giza pyramids were built. This precedent must have involved anonymity or 'purity' of design. As a tradition, it wasn't overstepped for a long time!

We can attribute the various pharaohs to certain pyramids due to the adjacent mortuary complexes. These were often highly decorated. The archaeological remains (grave goods etc) have also helped in naming the pyramids.

The dates and lineages of the royal families are known through the various King Lists. Further dates are arrived at by cross-referencing with Roman, Hebrew, Syrian, Greek (etc etc) records

A

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by teraform

You must have the gift. I have become very proficient at recognizing it.

Anyways, I have already described my "theory" in serbsta's threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join