It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens "astral travel" to reach us.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There are multiple astral levels above us and it is on these levels that some alien ships and beings can be experienced, communicated with, interacted with.

I don't understand the mechanism for why we have different astral bodies but I can, and always have been able to, go out of body. When I activate my astral body two levels above material world I can interact as said above.

I've found through recent personal experience that a lot of different alien species live their lives on that plane!

So, if they can learn to come to our plane, it would probably look similar to a worm-hole entry or materialization/dematerialization.

I doubt this thread will go anywhere but I have started in the last few months connecting with beings on "Level 3" which is my name for the level 2 above us.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments and maybe some of us (non-debunker fanatics) can have some ongoing communication on the subject.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thank you, Thermo Klein, for making this thread! I believe I have been obe-ing more than usual lately and I have a question to ask but nobody that I knew of that I could ask.
A couple of weeks ago I was 'traveling', it was very different than a dream state, and I came across 2 humanoid beings. They seemed to be around 6' with very pasty white skin tone, big head and bald, with narrow long eyes that were yellow but with tiny brown (iris?). The eyes were beautiful! I was astounded and the humanoids seemed to be as surprised as I was, we all seemed caught off guard by each other. Were these actual known humanoid beings that you know of or was it just a weird vision of some sort?
TY again, this has been bugging me.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by illusioned2

Hard to tell for sure but I've seen all sorts of things out there including living rocks that were 300+ feet tall. Basically it just takes experience to know for yourself.

My first impression though, of what you said, was that those two beings were actually alive out there in some other dimension.

One way to tell you're not actually astral but rather imagining is that things/surroundings change rapidly and as you think of them. If you're really astral you can change things using will but they rarely change overall just randomly (except in some places lol).

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi

Always believed in the possibility of this but never had the experience of it. Do you think you could post a little on how to achieve this?

Many thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There are a few very good threads already on ATS on how to acheive astral travel. I didn't write them but have looked them over and definitely support the means to do it.

I'll give you a short version of how I first did an OBE though.

Imagine there's a duplicate of yourself inside your body, sort of like the "soul inside the body" idea. The duplicate self, or energy body/astral body, is clear and made of energy.

I'd spend time focusing on the energy body and creating a spot for it in your mind's eye. This action will sort of bring you into a meditative trance or focus.

Then, imagine your energy body sitting up. Your physical body will still be lying on the bed or floor or whatever but your energy body will be sitting up; so legs in your body and torso in the air.

Will yourself to see the room/scenery from the eyes of the energy body. This is sometimes enough to make you go astral! But there are more steps generally.

For me, the energy body would have a percentage of my consciousness, maybe 20% when I first started, so imagine more duplicates of yourself going from your physical body to your energy body, imagine wave after wave slowly sending energy duplicates into the energy body, and keep feeling the energy body.
[maybe this isn't such a short synopsis
]

Eventually you will feel as though you yourself are in the energy body, rather than in your physical body. At that time pay attention to seeing from your energy body - look at your energy body hands. Will the hands to move.

It is these first training steps that will allow you to be in the astral planes. Just keep doing them until you find yourself standing in a big plane of emptiness or color, like a field of grass but in a certain color like bluish or grey. There may be duplicates of buildings or mountains that you normally encounter in every day life.

To move around you have to use will, not stepping or running, etc.

IMPORTANT:
To get back into your body, it's usually simple and instantaneous, just be thought. But, sometimes it's not that easy, or doesn't happen naturally. If this happens, try to imagine your physical body and attempt to move one finger. Put ALL your will into moving the one finger, or eyebrow, or some small part of you. Usually ~woosh!~ you're back in easily.

Try that for a while - good luck!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thats a great suggestion, thank you. I will have to remember to try that out! That experience was so awesome and unforgettable, I wanted to try to communicate with them so bad but they took off away from me in a hurry!
Along with Stumch, I would love to hear about more about this and your travels. I find this subject facinating!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Question: Iv tried astral travel but it didn't work because maybe I tried too hard.

but when you imagine all of those things are you concious or are you just about to fall asleep? cause Iv been laying there for an hour or two without results and that sucks.

ty

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm not a 100% believer in the Nostradamus predictions about the future, but he has a prediction that got me thinking since i tried astral travel.

In the far future interstellar space travel will take place by mind emanations and psi power, rather than mechanical means.

Teleportation: www.wingmakers.co.nz...

While traveling to another planet with your astral body, maybe is it possible to teleport your physical body from back home. It sounds kind of SF, but in my world nothing is impossible.Heck, the universe is impossible.

If they are evolved enough, they can travel through the astral plane to reach us.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by SpaceSilence]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Remember that when your in the astral planes you are supposed to be able to create anything with your mind so what you are seeing may just be yourself creating it. At that point it would exist.

This is just theory though of course. Stay safe

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

It took me a long time to believe it was something other than imagination. What I've learned though is that other people with similar awareness as I have recognize each other as awake on the various astral levels.

I've also had various facts come to light or ability to know what other people have dreamed about, etc.

It's true you can create anything you can imagine in the astral worlds - this is cool but the novelty wears off quickly.
sorta like imagine a mountain of gold coins 200 feet tall, but why be rich in a place where anything is possible.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceSilence
While traveling to another planet with your astral body, maybe is it possible to teleport your physical body from back home. It sounds kind of SF, but in my world nothing is impossible.Heck, the universe is impossible.

A Buddhist lama I know has a saying: "Your consciousness is wherever you choose it to be."

People tend to only, in their entire lives, keep their consciousness in their body except on rare accidental OBEs, NDEs, and some drug states. But it doesn't really need to stay in there!

After astral traveling for more than 30 years I can very easily be astral while remaining conscious of what's going on around me. In fact this is common for Reiki Master healers in healing work.

Imagine that your physical body is like the end of a stalagtite (those spikes that hang down from cave roofs). In a typical human life we only stay in the tip of the stalagtite. We look across and see other "tip people" and that's all we know. What many people don't recognize is that there are levels above the physical and if you go high enough you find we are all connected in consciousness (like Buddha).

As I hear from Tibetan Buddhist teachings, our body isn't actually physically real. It is some level of consciousness that creates our experience of life*. If a person is in tune and aware enough they can create a physical body wherever their consciousness is. Google "bi location" also for more on it.

* - VERY basic and not entirely accurate but provides the right idea for materialization.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

When I started astral traveling I was always awake and in a meditation state. I'd sometimes try doing a relaxation exercize where you relax your feet, then calf muscles, then thighs, all the way to the top of your head. This helps you relax a lot and also helps with your mind's eye development, which is really important in this and in psychic work.

The guy's theory of trying to do it when you're exhausted, right before sleep after staying up for hours might be ok for a first few times, but who wants to stay up all night doing nothing! I've heard a lot of people say his method worked when others failed though so worth a try I guess. I don't know the guy's name but there are threads here on ATS about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the extra info TK, it's fascinating stuff, wish I could contribute more to this thread, however I am now inspired to try this out.

Will let you know how I get on!

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

what is the difference between meditative dreaming and astral traveling?
because you can "think" about aliens, doesn't mean they are real, or that you are in contact with them. a certain amount of reason, and common sense have to come into play here for credibility.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yep, interesting stuff - I read up on all this astral projection stuff after reading your post and others on the board about it last night. It definitely seems interesting. Well it did until I stumbled across a bundle of articles about the predatory entities that might try and harrass you...and lets just say that made it a little bit scary!

I've never had an OBE but I'd like to try it. I've only been lucid once whilst asleep dreaming, and that was a very powerful, satisfying feeling. But sadly it lasted no more than a few seconds. After realising I was dreaming, I remember being in the "gray" construct area or whatever people describe it, and tried to make a large floor and a large wall but the power of being able to do that and seeing it "build itself" before me was too powerful for me and I instantly fell out of this state and awoke in a hot sweat. Since then I simply have not been able to remind myself Im dreaming when Im asleep, but then, I haven't really done the routines to help you manage that for a loong time
I awoke this morning remembering what I'd just dreamt very vividly and got annoyed at myself at how simple it would have been to realise I was just dreaming, hehe... Still, is the state you reach in lucid dreaming connected/related to the plane(s) you can reach in astral projection?

So my question is this really. When you first project, which plane do you go to first? And how do you find a way to go to the other planes? Apparently it's also impossible to reach the top plane, and extremely hard to reach the one below that or something...why is that? I realise it's probably unexplainable to a degree but any insight is appreciated!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by markymint]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by markymint]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I never remember speaking to any entities. I do remember there sometimes being other entities around when Im out.

I swear Im such a little kid tho. I never do it to learn anything or to enlighten myself. Honestly, I just love the flying around. It's better than any amusement park ride. The feeling of having no physical form but be able to control where you go is just endlessly fun. Maybe I will learn to communicate with things in the future, but for now I will just fly around at ludicrous speed.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by Thermo Klein

what is the difference between meditative dreaming and astral traveling?
because you can "think" about aliens, doesn't mean they are real, or that you are in contact with them. a certain amount of reason, and common sense have to come into play here for credibility.

I agree. There were times that I didn't know if I was dreaming, using telepathy, or going OBE/astral, so I started testing it.

I lived in an apartment about 100 yards from a Target store (always busy, huge has-everything kinda store) and my apartment faced away from it. I used to go out of body and check out the cars in the Target parking lot. Then I'd come back into my body and run over there to see if I was right
I was right several times in a row! I'd see white van, brown cadillac, red toyota, for example, then run over there and there they were!

I didn't have the ability to do that with license plates at the time - maybe I'll try it again and see what I can come up with.

I'm getting my master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology and actually get to study this stuff and perform experiments, use EEGs and GSR meters, on people who are OBE, etc. It's fascinating and fun! Expect publications soon =)

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Many posts later this kinda brings me back on track! Thanks =)

I have no way to prove what I'm about to write other than I have been astral traveling for over 35 years and have done tests on it, as described above.

There are several astral planes we can be on and still have a recognition of our "self." The level two levels above physical, what I call the Third Level is where i've been able to interact with aliens, ships, even other planets. I just started doing this interaction in the last month or so and have done it 3 times now.

The aliens I interacted with were short compared to me with a large head and almost afro looking hair/tentacles or something. Not at all like greys; stubbier like ADnD dwarves I suppose haha.

When they communicate I sense frequency waves going between them, they look a little like those heat waves on the desert only much smaller and clear. I just feel them. I tried to get into the stream to see if I would be able to ascertain words/pictures/ideas but had very little success so far, although I only tried for 1-2 minutes.

It's past 2 in the morning and I'm super tired so who knows if I'm making sense
I'll keep responding if people keep adding; I like sharing about this.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't know much about this stuff admittedly but I wonder is it possible to get lost in the universe or multiverse "other wise loose your body?"

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I don't know much about this stuff admittedly but I wonder is it possible to get lost in the universe or multiverse "other wise loose your body?"

It is. It's not a common thing from what I understand, and, MANY people say that astral travel is not dangerous at all but I have a story on this as well.

I was meditating in a park in Baltimore once (a SAFE out of the way park, in case you know Baltimore
). I decided to see how far I could separate from my body: I just kept on like I was trying to astral travel but kept sending more and more consciousness and energy to my astral body. I cut the silver cord, which is sometimes seen as a connection to the body.

Everything was fine until I realized I couldn't find my body! I could see my dead-looking body laying on the grass in the park but it was really like I was dead - no energy, no memories to attach to... it was scary. After quite a while trying I thought of a way to call for help.

I mentally called to a Buddhist lama I knew. I sent a picture of my "self" lost in the astral, and a picture of my body laying in the park, and then Bam! I was back in. He somehow had enough conscious awareness and will to pull me back in. =) Phew!

I wonder sometimes if I would have died, or just woken up in my body at some later point. Maybe found later in a coma? who knows. When I did come back in my hands, feet, and nose were cold, I guess from lack of circulation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join