It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird text message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello!

This happened last Midsummer

So we were visiting our friends, spending midsummer. Music, enjoying the summer, you know how it goes. I think it was a little past 2 am, when i decided to leave home.

When I walked home, I wasn't actually even drunk at that time, so it took ages, or felt like it
anyways, the next morning, i woke up to a text message, it said this

"02.44 S. GK DP"

I haven't been able to figure it out...i just don't understant what it means.

It's a shame i do not remember the number ( i erased the txt message) but i wrote down that txt. The number was a quite long though.

Also, the txt message "time code" you know, which shows the time when you receive a txt message, 11:00:00 am, even though the clock was 10:00am

Sorry if there is miss spellings or anything like that, my english ain't perfect.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I know this might be a stupid question, but was there no return number?lol

Second line.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
I know this might be a stupid question, but was there no return number?lol

Second line.

He said he doesn't have the return number because he deleted the text message without taking note of it...

As for the text, who knows? Time traveling text messages? Well, it could happen. But, more likely, it is just some junk spam message. I think I've received spam texts before.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by misterglad

ah, my bad. yeah I'll go with spam service message sent from another time east of where you are...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightunseen
Hello!

This happened last Midsummer

So we were visiting our friends, spending midsummer. Music, enjoying the summer, you know how it goes. I think it was a little past 2 am, when i decided to leave home.

When I walked home, I wasn't actually even drunk at that time, so it took ages, or felt like it
anyways, the next morning, i woke up to a text message, it said this

"02.44 S. GK DP"

I haven't been able to figure it out...i just don't understant what it means.

It's a shame i do not remember the number ( i erased the txt message) but i wrote down that txt. The number was a quite long though.

Also, the txt message "time code" you know, which shows the time when you receive a txt message, 11:00:00 am, even though the clock was 10:00am

Sorry if there is miss spellings or anything like that, my english ain't perfect.

Here's a similar incident that happened to some guy in Finland ... had to make an attempt to translate the original Finnish text ...

I thought of duty to post this thread because it is no longer any reason pumbbaudu up, maybe there are too many messages.

So the AP has received a mysterious text message, the time of midsummer, whose origins koetettiin here to sort out. Later told the AP finally leaving

Here is the original message:

"I thought, now tell the story of this picture here on the board, which occurred sometime last around Midsummer, I do not exactly remember the exact date.

Elikkä So we had our guy over there by the war, the village, spend their midsummer. Alcohol, enjoyed, and sometimes two, at the time of the night we decided to go their own our roads.

Home, explaining, I was pretty drunk strong, and some clothes had already been lost, but I do jaksanut forward to it. I woke up this morning I noticed the phone peruskännitekstiviestien among a strange message which read:

"02.44 S. GK DP"

This started a bit kuumottelemaan me, and at times I have felt very disturbed and felt as if my monitor but nothing else is at least not yet followed. However, this is already beginning riepoa my mind so that I would point to a closed-produced stuff from the Department, I do not know. "

Later told the AP that the message came number 1-342-103-1232

The tracks led to Italy, apparently, but after the clue was lost. It is suspected that there would be nothing but the Illuminati is not a certainty.

Who sent the message? Where am now?

Though I have to say that I'm somewhat dubious as both of you "coincidentally" used the words "midsummer" and "drunk" and mentioned a time around 2am in your descriptions leading up to receiving this phone text ... hoax, perhaps ?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
midsummer, it is Juhannus in finnish. That's where im from too, Finland. And what comes to "drunk", there is alot of people who are drinking/drunk when it is "midsummer"

And oh, if i remember right, that is the number where that txt message came from, thank you. Can you tell where was this post about the other person who got that message too ? I would like to ask it about him too. Did he get it at the same time and so on.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Lightunseen]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

midsummer, it is Juhannus in finnish. That's where im from too, Finland. And what comes to "drunk", there is alot of people who are drinking/drunk when it is "midsummer"

And oh, if i remember right, that is the number where that txt message came from, thank you. Can you tell where was this post about the other person who got that message too ? I would like to ask it about him too. Did he get it at the same time and so on.

I'm sorry that I didn't supply a link when I posted the above ... totally forgot

But the link was very easy to find ... all I did was Google "02.44 S. GK DP" and it found that link.
If I understood the translation from Finnish, I do believe that he received the text at approximately the same time you did, around 2am.

Unfortunately, however ... and quite strange, actually ... I just tried Googling "02.44 S. GK DP" once more and this time ONLY your post was found ... the other link I found earlier seems to have been removed or disappeared ... sorry ...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

I'm sorry that I didn't supply a link when I posted the above ... totally forgot

But the link was very easy to find ... all I did was Google "02.44 S. GK DP" and it found that link.
If I understood the translation from Finnish, I do believe that he received the text at approximately the same time you did, around 2am.

Unfortunately, however ... and quite strange, actually ... I just tried Googling "02.44 S. GK DP" once more and this time ONLY your post was found ... the other link I found earlier seems to have been removed or disappeared ... sorry ...

Well that's weird

But ill try to search for it.
thank you anyway

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I swear I was just reading a thread about this last week or a few days back anyway. The text message was the same, but that is all I remember about the OP. There was a post though that said this had been happening a lot and there was a search link. Now I wish I had paid more attention as you claim the google search is so barren. I am sure it is nothing special but at least there is nothing to argue about in this thread. yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Later told the AP that the message came number 1-342-103-1232

The tracks led to Italy, apparently, but after the clue was lost. It is suspected that there would be nothing but the Illuminati is not a certainty.

Who sent the message? Where am now?

Though I have to say that I'm somewhat dubious as both of you "coincidentally" used the words "midsummer" and "drunk" and mentioned a time around 2am in your descriptions leading up to receiving this phone text ... hoax, perhaps ?

Totally not substantial or helpful in any way, I apologize in advance...but did anyone else get to the end of this and immediately think, "But who was phone?".

Yes, ok, I'll shut up now. In my defense, it's not even 8 am and I've had no coffee...

top topics

join