It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda will still terrorize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No matter the outcome of the 2004 election Al Qaeda will not stop attacking US, Israeli, and European targets. So all you fans of Kerry, don't think that terrorism will magically end if he is elected. According to the article 4 million Americans need to die before Islam can be victorious. Bad news if you ask me.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Heads Up.

In a news flash, CNN declared at 4:30 PM today (Pacific Time) that al Qaeda will likely conduct a terror attack on US soil sometime this summer. There was no mention of the source of this information (actionable intelligence).

There is scheduled to be a International Conference on Terror at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. on the 28th of June with speakers from around the world. The Conference is being sponsored and hosted by an organization from Haifa, Israel.

There is an anniversary to be celebrated by al Qaeda on 25-26 June.

It would be ironic if al Qaeda conducted a terrorist attack on the International Conference on Terror, especially when the Conference will be held in Washington, D.C. and hosted by Israeli's.

Regards,

John McCarthy
Chairman of The Board of VERPA
Veterans Equal Rights Protection Advocacy
www.verpa.org...
Blog: www.jenmartinez.com...
Email: [email protected]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes I saw that John. We need to take the fight to these people. I fear that if we get attacked on our own soil again that we won't be too far before we throw many arabs into concentration camps. It happened with the Japanese during WW2, it could happen again.

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
We have no proof on alot of attacks by terriorists, they may be bluffing anyway! That does not mean I like them, for one, I believe our government is one. I know many people beg to differ...

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
No matter the outcome of the 2004 election Al Qaeda will not stop attacking US, Israeli, and European targets. So all you fans of Kerry, don't think that terrorism will magically end if he is elected. According to the article 4 million Americans need to die before Islam can be victorious. Bad news if you ask me.

www.foxnews.com...

Terrorist have nothing to do with Islam. Not to be rude, but you might want to check your sources. Osama and others broke so many rules they think is part of Islam that they are technically not even Muslim!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
follow the money trail whoever attacks innocent people i think we will need to nuck their country this time

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If there is another attack on United States on a grand scale where thousands or even millions of people die, do you think the government would hesitate to use unconventional weapons against the terrorists. Break the Geneva Convention I mean.

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Your post was confusing, but are you standing up for the US
?
Anyways, I believe my money is on another European country fo the next attack. I don't know. Quada will sure get more publicity if that happens, courtasy of the US cencoring the media.

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigal66
whoever attacks innocent people i think we will need to nuck their country this time

Woah, you might want to think about that. I think that is very redicalist.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by cma]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
terrorists come from somewhere-someone give them haven and money to train-when we find out who they are we need to wipe their sponsors them off the earth

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
history always repeats itself the roman empire fell when they let the barbarians into their country-we are being invaded-

the good news is this time we have texans running the show they will kick the terrorists ass.

if you are living in a liberal area move now

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i would have dropped playboy magazine,jack daniels and bbq with co slaw on the terrorists initially -then asked them to join as.

unfortunately they are all riled up now like a hornets nest and they are here-now we have to get rid of them before they kill us

unfortunately its the crusades all over west against the east only if a ufo invades the earth will this war end in my opinion

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigal66
history always repeats itself the roman empire fell when they let the barbarians into their country-we are being invaded-

You are quite riled up ablut this little thing. we are doing MUCH worse things around the world!

top topics

join