It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covert Destabilization of The United States?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've read a lot of crazy Russian rantings over the years, and this sounds no more believable than any of the others.

I think he is creating propaganda here to enrich himself from the perpetuation of capitalism, as he now lives here.

His adolescent lines about patriotism and capitalism and markets being so good and virtuous and America being the only free country in the world sound exactly like the crap that mindless right-wingers from this country spout off constantly.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Demoralization, Destabilization, Insurgency,Normalization

This amazing interview was done back in 1985 with a former KGB agent who was trained in subversion techniques.

He explains the 4 basic steps to socially engineering entire generations into thinking and behaving the way those in power want them to. It’s shocking because our nation has been transformed in the exact same way, and followed the exact same steps.

This is our land comrade

These are our people

The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism by Goldstein - (How You Are Controlled)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That the KGB has (and still is) organising a massive concerted program of cultural subversion against the US, is so well documented it is not even worth discussing.

This can only have been acheived with the connivance of the CIA and the NWO - they have basically subcontracted out the Job of deconstructing the social fabric of the western world to the KGB. They have made the Communist world more capitalist and the capitalist world more Communist - and who knows what they are trying to do with the Islamic world. We are one crisis away from the NWO, coming sooner rather than later.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Recommended reading...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The whole thread!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The United Stands has been a thorn in the ass of those against free thinking peoples for a long time. And guess what? Were not going away. So deal with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Watcher -great thread.

Heres a video for that interview and Yuri does make some very good points -particularly about the mass media and the need for people to start 'unplugging the bananas from their ears'.

Cheers.

I can't believe the threads on Yuri haven't gotten more traction in ATS.

This is a "must watch" for every American!

This is exactly what is going on right now - The destabilization of the United States by Russia.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

Damn this information was first posted here in 2010. Reading it now with the way things have changed within those 7 years and what's happening now especially really resonates doesn't it.

I think everyone here really needs to refresh themselves with this information. I don't think most people realize the very long process of subversion which has been going on. Literally generations of brainwashing and manipulation toward a single goal.

It may be too late to change any of it at this point, but at least knowing how it all happened is better than never knowing what happened and why.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One issue is that people have to realize no one is all evil as no one is all good.

I often have criticized Obama and Trump but when they do, certainly rarely though, do something good I have given them praise.

Folks here are just too polarized, for instance the Obama haters NEVER will even acknowledge the good Obama did.

Most people are just too extreme and don’t realize that politics like life itself is grey not all black and white.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The entire world has been de-stabilized, for many years.

America is actually the main 'weapon' used to destabilize everything else, with other nations, but mostly in supporting roles.

It is simply a game, just immense in overall scale.

And the only reason it works is that we all blindly play right along.

It would crumble if we all just understood the issues, but that clearly isn't the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join