It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New movie Legion (2010 release) portrays angels as a race of extra-dimensional aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If anybody was looking to again have an attempt at producing a film of this genre, especially on the build up to 2012, They would do well to have a listen to Patrick Heron and his theoris on the Nephalim and the intertwining of ancient Greek mythology and Judeo-Christian characters and fables.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by The_Archangel]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I look into everything I read and I STILL enjoy life. What is wrong with thinking too much? People dont think enough now-a-days. I like looking at all possibilities. Also are you 100% sure that these movies arent some form of disclosure? I am not saying they are or arent but who I am to say either one is true when we really dont know.

To the OP: I saw this trailer a few times recently at the movies and it looks pretty good. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Archangel
The concept of Judao-Christian religions intermeshing with modern concepts is a train of thought that seems to be gathering pace of late and interpretations on the ancient texts are now fitting into the those in the same way as Egyptology had done years before.
yeah well it cannot be because those religious texts are taken from early egypt, sumeria and akadia. cant be that at all.
and it definitely cannot be because the churches are losing numbers and doing what ever it takes to get them back. Faith? no. No not this time. This time its to avoid being taxed. In order for a religious institution to remain non profit, or tax exempt, it has to have a certain number of people behind it. Between these movies, cover up costs (sex crimes) and legal fees, I would say the church is about broke. They need YOU movie goer to be afraid that this crap might be real and get to spending in jesus/mary and the rest of the child hood characters we knew and all that.

I liked the prophecy movies. All 5 of them.
Constantine... wow Kianu Reeves didnt say "whoa"

Tell me. Was stargate a sign of immanent disclosure? Was a christmas story a sign that we are returning to the 1950's?
Was the creation of Santa claus really a cover up to hide aliens from children on christmas day?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

I think the reasons for these ideas coming to the fore is the advent of modern media tool such as the internet. Research, even at the most amature level, can be carried out with ease. Concepts and ideas can be viewed and swapped on sites such as ATS, C2C, etc giving fresh eyes and open minds the chance to look at issues which were only accessible to the few in times gone by.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here. It's great to be a part of the ATS FAM.

This Movie does look very interesting and I will go see it. I already know much about the bible and I'm not going to take this movie seriously, but it does interest me because I want to see another HollyWood Attempt to lie and brainwash the public. I hope people realize what is really going to happen in the end days.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
OMG.....

Could this be it?

Disclosure....

OMG.....Mars Attacks.........!!!!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03545b4fdd6.jpg[/atsimg]

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit to add screaming

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Faiol

I look into everything I read and I STILL enjoy life. What is wrong with thinking too much? People dont think enough now-a-days. I like looking at all possibilities. Also are you 100% sure that these movies arent some form of disclosure? I am not saying they are or arent but who I am to say either one is true when we really dont know.

To the OP: I saw this trailer a few times recently at the movies and it looks pretty good. Thanks for sharing!

yep, it could be, in the math world there is a chance, but in reality, there is no chance ... I mean

first you assume that a GOD does exist

2nd you need to assume that angels exist

3rd you need to assume that angels are part of god's army

4rd you need to assume that these angels are evil

5rd you need to assume that this god wants to kill us all

6rd you need to assume that GOD is really dumb to send an army of angels to kill everyone ... I mean, it doesnt make any sense

thats why I think its a waste of time, there are a lot of things to discuss, but really ... you guys seem to like it ... so good luck

and

7rd you need to relate this to DISCLOSURE and abductions, spaceships and really, it doesnt make any sense ... sorry, but I wasted too much time here, bye

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Has anyone actually seen this movie yet? I'm still debating whether or not to $hell out for this one.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Everyone that just dismisses the OP offhand is just completely insane. Everyone knows that all movies are made by a secret group of old men in their late 200s. This small group designs each and every film for a specific purpose. "Legion," a movie about fighting angels and demons is obviously disclosure. Everyone knows that they are just preparing us slowly, very very very very very very slowly. The only reason "Ed Wood" was made was to get you to believe some nutjob wanted to make space movies when in reality, "Plan 9 from Outer Space" was just one of the many early attempts at disclosure. From what I hear, another hundred years of movies about anything and everything but the disclosure of Aliens and we should be ready for them to just finally admit it.

[edit on 1/25/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
To me it's just the same old tired Hollywood formula for making some money. Afterward, we end up paying 30 bucks for tickets and 50 bucks for popcorn and drinks. What a joke. The movie is just a movie and a poorly directed movie at that. The same old tired jaw dropping, pig squealing monster is as old and tired as the leather and such the angels wear. Yeah right, what do I know?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Is Hollywood at disclosure again?

Simply compare this video to most posters on ATS and things become very clear.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
To me it's just the same old tired Hollywood formula for making some money. Afterward, we end up paying 30 bucks for tickets and 50 bucks for popcorn and drinks. What a joke. The movie is just a movie and a poorly directed movie at that. The same old tired jaw dropping, pig squealing monster is as old and tired as the leather and such the angels wear. Yeah right, what do I know?

I am just curious if you have seen this already. You said it was directed poorly so that would lend me to believe you have seen it as the director of the trailer is rarely the director of the film.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

I am just curious if you have seen this already. You said it was directed poorly so that would lend me to believe you have seen it as the director of the trailer is rarely the director of the film.

The "director" of a trailer is merely an editor editing what the director directed.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

The "director" of a trailer is merely an editor editing what the director directed.

LOL. I was really not looking to argue. I was asking a legit question. Trailers are often edited in a way that is more antithetical to the director of the films wishes than not. The director of the trailer works for a firm that has a job of selling movies for the studio. The director of the movie is shut out. The Weatherman was promoted as a light-hearted comedy. The trailers were directed in such a way as to give a very different impression of the film. It drew heave criticism when the movie was highly attended by people expecting to laugh and leaving depressed. If you really think that editing a trailer is simply showcasing the film directors work, I suggest you check out youtube sometime. People have lots of fun making "new" trailers for movies to make them appear wholly different. This erases pretty much 100% of any of the film directors actual vision and intent. I can go into more detail but would rather not.

If watching a trailer tells you a movie was directed poorly, then please feel free to skip it and avoid giving me more uninformed ignorance to play with.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Brace yourselves for the new fad. It shalt cometh in droves.

There'll be a load of threads after this movie is released about angels.

I never saw it coming. I thought it was going to be werewolves after vampires and zombies.

I have to give kudos to Hollywood for having this kind of power to the mind of some ATSers.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Trailers are often edited in a way that is more antithetical to the director of the films wishes than not.

If watching a trailer tells you a movie was directed poorly, then please feel free to skip it and avoid giving me more uninformed ignorance to play with.

Cheers.

You should make up your mind more wholly before calling people uninformed. Try to have your thoughts actually parallel what you think and write.

Just a thought.

I havent seen it yet. But as soon as a decent copy is released on the internets I will.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
How do you people find any enjoyment in life?

This question from a guy named "DoomsdayRex"?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh goody I found a decent copy already.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Seems I have seen that Old Lady before . Yes , looks can sometimes be Deceiving .....

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
You should make up your mind more wholly before calling people uninformed. Try to have your thoughts actually parallel what you think and write.

Highlighting it does not make it contradictory. Please explain what you mean since I know what I wrote and it makes perfect sense.

Just a thought.

I havent seen it yet. But as soon as a decent copy is released on the internets I will.

I see, so since you cannot spell or use punctuation, you think you can tell me that my sentence is wrong without explaining why. Gotcha!

If you have any clue what you were talking about, I would love an explanation!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join