It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Christopher Story has a couple new posts since the Operation Stillpoint report. One details the 3 plus Trillion lawsuit against the SEC and the other reveals his source to Operation Stillpoint.:

In so doing we will reconfirm that the Editor is exactly what he is advertised to be, namely an Editor, analyst, author and publisher – and for the purposes of these reports, a REPORTER – and nothing else. The source of the recently detailed exposures, including the published detail of OPERATION STILLPOINT, is American, namely:

Michael C. Cottrell, B.A., M.S. Pennsylvania Investments, Inc.
1157 West 7th Street
ERIE, PA 16502,
USA Telephone: 814-455 9218
Facsimile: 814-453 4453

www.worldreports.org...

So there it is. He isn't single sourced anymore, and as a matter of fact, was nice (or crazy) enough to include his sources' addy, phone number and Fax.

So, no excuses for anyone now. Who's gonna buck up and make the call and ask some questions so we can continue our wonderful conservation here with a reasonable amount of proper discourse to the facts as presented?

Also, forget Christopher Story. There's a 3.27 TRILLION DOLLAR lawsuit on the docket in a court in California. HOW DOES THAT NOT EVEN MAKE THE NEWS JUST BY THE NUMBER ALONE???

It deserves a Newsworthy Buzz if just for the circus factor and the possible implications from it. Ironically it would probably come back to Christopher Story anyway...

If you haven't read every single report in his archives, like I have, than your just being shortsighted about him and the narrative he has constructed. Believe me, I still have grains of salt around when reading his reports. But this lawsuit, it appears to this reader of his reports for over two years now, is the big thread for people to pull on to then unravel the entire scope of what everyone with a brain can agree upon; our current financial trouble is shenanigans by the elite, not natural market forces.

I don't care whether his scenario is accurate or not, but if it is, then I'll believe it. With each passing day for these last 2 years I've been reading him he's getting closer and closer to blowing the lid off something (the Bush 'box-gang') and that scenario of his seems more and more plausible.

What's that scenario? you gotta read all his reports...I'll give you 12 months, then we can discuss.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by The Omega Concern]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
No matter what the opinion may be on this thread the very idea is blockbuster and I would tend to say that a good novel and or movie could be built around this thread alone.

Lots of little tidbits of history mixed in with folklore in our current events as well as real life whodunits makes for a wicked tale.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well I did find this :
CMKM DAIMONDS (CMKX.PK) 3.87 TRILLION $$ SUIT AGAINST THE SEC

CLOSE [X] CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY CLIFTON A. HODGES FILES A 3.87 TRILLION DOLLAR ( THAT'S TRILLION WITH A "T") LAWSUIT AGAINST THE CURRENT AND 9 FORMER COMMISSIONERS OF THE SEC IN THE CENTRAL DISTRICT COURT OF CALIFORNIA ON 8 JANUARY 2010.

THE US GOVERNMENT HAS DIVERTED 1.3 TRILLION DOLLARS OF THE SETTLEMENT FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSE AND HAVE ROBBED CMKM SHAREHOLDERS OF THEIR RIGHTFUL PROPERTY DENYING THE RIGHT More..S OF THE SHAREHOLDERS GUARANTEED UNDER ARTICLE 5 OF THE US CONSTITUTION.

California Attorney Clifton A. Hodges files a 3.78 Trillion Dollar ‘Bivens’ based lawsuit against 10 former Commissioners of the SEC. The suit alleges that the SEC is illegally withholding funds collected from unscrupulous broker/dealers that facilitated the selling of more than 2.25 Trillion shares of CMKM Diamonds stock (CMKX.pk) into the market.

A letter from Hodges to the plaintiffs at 4:40pm PST states: As we previously advised, we have remained prepared to file our Bivens complaint, and have been monitoring developments very closely. Late this morning I received information which convinced me that filing was now required; accordingly the Complaint was file in the United States District Court,

Central District of California, Santa Ana Division this afternoon. A Confirmed copy is attached for your files and general use. Please feel free to post as you so desire.
Less..

I think I'm going to buy shares in this stock is real cheap right now.

Link;www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Omega Concern

Also, forget Christopher Story. There's a 3.27 TRILLION DOLLAR lawsuit on the docket in a court in California. HOW DOES THAT NOT EVEN MAKE THE NEWS JUST BY THE NUMBER ALONE???

Which docket number?

Launched by whom?

Very interested to see if it is a lawsuit against the FED or just some big lawsuit.

thanks..i starred your post for updated infor/rumour.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Here is copy of summons?
Link;
viewer.zoho.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Thanks.

Very chilled read and truth maybe stranger than fiction in seems.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
As I said in a post a few pages back some of the story can be corroborated but very little in the way of really hard facts. Fortunately something this humongous in scope can't stay out of the MSM for much longer.

Until then I'm looking at this whole story with a great deal of skepticism.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I believe I have read through this whole thread and it looks like everyone is missing just why INTERPOL landed 8 planes full of suites in Washington last month.

1st - LIEN EXECUTED AGAINST TREASURY AND FEDERAL RESERVE IN THE SUM OF $47 TRILLION

2nd - LIEN EXECUTED AGAINST TREASURY AND FEDERAL RESERVE IN THE SUM OF $47 TRILLION
Following further intransigent obstruction, the Chinese parties who obtained the necessary World Court Writ of Execution and Lien on the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve, duly exercised their powers and imposed the Lien on or around 6th December 2009. The Lien against the Treasury is in the sum of $47 trillion, which is approximately the aggregate identified by this service in 2007.

worldreports.org...

3rd - Instead of disbursing the funds for the on-the-books Dollar Refunding Programme, as required by the sovereign LENDER, the named institution was party to a conspiracy involving other US criminal enterprise financial institutions, to divert and steal those real funds for use as a ‘platform base’ for leveraged financing operations to buttress their self-serving financial carousel.

These funds (loan) were provided to the Bush-Cheney cabel in 2007 and
when they were not being paid back by September 2008, a hold on $14 Trillion was placed on the U. S. Treasury and the Fed. Remember when
the financial world was going to collapse if they didn't get a $700 bailout and martial law was going to be called. If I remember, it was September 2008.

Since that time, all re-payments were being held back. That is why NTERPOL is here.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
In researching Christopher Story (of WorldReports.org) and trying to get a feel about this man who has been reporting what could be some of the most important information in our American history I came across these youtube clips on a talk he gave back in November 2009 about the EC Corruption. He seems to me to be a man of intigrity.

I have watched this geat country sink to it's present state over the past 30-40 years no matter who was in power. This says much for the SHADOW GOVERNMENT, those who really pull the strings.

Judge for yourself;

www.youtube.com...

from here you can watch part 2 & 3.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I voted for the Bush's in '92 and '00, long before I knew what I know now about the family (Prescott Bush and his shenanigans, for example).

When I first read WorldReports, of course it was tough believe. Who wants to believe it? But that's not the point, something always rang true to Story's big picture.

At first I read with the idea it was a nice take on a spy novel, mixed with some familair names and with a sense of curiosity on "what if this could be true?" Very blue pill, red pill...the matrix Story presents does not jive with our paradigm as we know it. Those are tough pills to swallow.

But there's only one truth. And though I know Christopher Story doesn't have a handle on that, he does present a truth as he sees it and is willing to put his reputation on the line as a result. I admire him for that and disregard those who choose to lampoon him while being ignorant to the entire story and narrative of events.

The sum total of the narrative is within the Operation Stillpoint 5 phase plan that's been posted here in this thread

For me, I can't say it's all true but it wouldn't surprise me...at all.

To have some brevity in the broad-scope would be this:

Prescott Bush gets busted by the U.S. for financing Hitler and the Nazi's. He's not exactly happy about it and vows revenge and helps many Nazi types immerse into the U.S. coming out of WWII.

He has a son, who while running drugs through the CIA because it's great money and screws up the populations, ascends to the top of the CIA. Then gets put on Reagan's lap. Then, presto, 8 years later he's POTUS. All is going according to plan; the Nazi takeover of the U.S. power structure

Then his son (Prescott's grandson George) becomes President.

Enter Hurricane Katrina.

After that, we see Bush 41 and Clinton buddy-buddies, shilling for a Katrina relief fund when such things (like Presidential libraries) are for money-laundering while also presenting a nice positive PR front. That's why they call it Duplicity and Double-Mindedness.

And Duplicity and Double-Mindedness is what rules this narrative of events that one Christopher Story presents to the world as a report. The reports are not easy reads as a result and wondering if he's been fed dis-info should also be in one's thoughts when reading.

However, Here at ATS, who's going to deny our government is trying to put a Nazi-like vice grip on it's people anymore? It's Game On man, time to wake up and throw the responsible parties to jail. I think Story is about as close as anyone in actually naming names and presenting solutions.

Enter Obama: Don't mis-read Story as a pro Obama type. That's missing the point...I think he's trying to say Obama is in a position where his freewill can still be called upon to do the right thing, but for Obama to do so would risk his life and as such his motives are always to be questioned. All you can do is sit back and watch events unfold.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Omega Concern

Thanks Omega, I appreciate your contributions. They resonate with my own impressions. Though probably not everything about the story will be true (or ever known), the scenario seems to have a high degree of truth and explains a lot about the current paradigm we are in.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rkymtnhi
In researching Christopher Story (of WorldReports.org) and trying to get a feel about this man who has been reporting what could be some of the most important information in our American history I came across these youtube clips on a talk he gave back in November 2009 about the EC Corruption. He seems to me to be a man of intigrity.

Judge for yourself;

www.youtube.com...

Thank you for the research and the link. Hadn't thought about looking this man up on YouTube. I didn't even think that "Story" was his real name! I agree with your observations.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Obama set up the fake attempted bombing to blame it on the CIA. He then has many CIA agents killed in A-stan to make them look even worse. Giving Interpol the job of cleaning up America is utterly ridiculous when he has Army Intel at his right hand.

He is waging war on us people. Us Americans, WAKE UP!!!

Judging from the negative posts replied to yours, I am not alone when I say...

SHUT THE F UP!!!! Stop throwing around random thoughts that make no sense, and go along as you see fit.

We need to get these dumb kids the F OUTTA HERE!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
does the fact that story loaned wanta 35k that wasn't repaid, have anything to do with the contention between the two?

somebody has to ask.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Christopher Story himself takes part in the ongoing discussion about this subject, though unfortunately not on ATS. He is a real person, with a real background and a real address. He's not just a crazy anonymous blogger, even though the story he shares with us is very very hard to fathom for most of us for it challenges our deepest conditioning and current belief systems. Even though we (the people) like to believe that we are free, we are not. Not really. We have been brainwashed in all kinds of ways and unknowingly we pass these belief systems on to our children, unaware of the ramifications. We have been numbed and dumbed down, so they (the elite) can get away with murder (and worse).
Let's not let them win, even if it takes having to fight against what we have always taken for granted and believed to be true. And let's certainly not undermine the very people who are trying to help us waking up to the truth.

Source: Raging Bull message board.

Christopher Story:

That these world class criminals have proved so incredibly obdurate is not my problem: our mutual challenge is to hound them relentlessly until the job is complete.
And believe you me, it will be done.
But it can't be done so readily if you keep systematically trying to find fault with the person wielding the exposure weapon. I do not say that other exposures aren't helping: of course they are. But if you are going to criticise me, for goodness sake get in touch before you slag me off, because I DO EXIST and i am not ANONYMOUS IN ORDER NOT TO HAVE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll

does the fact that story loaned wanta 35k that wasn't repaid, have anything to do with the contention between the two?

somebody has to ask.

I'm sorry if I sound naive but, who is WANTA??

I've read the report, and am confused. Google has given me a variety of companies with thatt acronym.

A poster mentioned that "WANTA" has enough money to save the economy, so I want to know who they are. Again sorry if I'm sounding naive.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell

somebody has to ask.

I've read the report, and am confused. Google has given me a variety of companies with thatt acronym.

A poster mentioned that "WANTA" has enough money to save the economy, so I want to know who they are. Again sorry if I'm sounding naive.

Enjoy:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rkymtnhi

Of course that didn't happen.

Interpol didn't send 8 planes to DC.

That's a completely unconfirmed bit of nonsense.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell

somebody has to ask.

Never be sorry about sounding naive. In stead, be proud that you are willing to ask questions and seek answers. Curiosity is always your biggest ally. Never be ashamed of it. Treasure it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

No doubt he's real; a real fraud.

If I posted dozens of stories by a conman (Wanta) without EVER checking if they were true... and if I posted many other stories by other sources, never checking if they were true... and if all of those turned out to be false (which they did) then I would expect NO ONE to believe me because I'm easily duped and willing to spread a lot of false crap around.

That's Story in a nutshell. Someone who posts endless wrong and false info. Someone that's easily duped.

And someone that's self-aggrandising.

If I'd been suckered as often as he's been, I'd shut my hole... he has no such ethical switch... just blah blah blah...

and hey... can anyone even verify he actually worked for thatcher... he seems to be the ONLY source of that info...

You think he'd be in a single newspaper article somewhere (not including what he's written) if it were true.

Anyone?

This is all of big lie.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join