It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man threatening to `kill all the Jews' taken off Miami flight, arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Officers didn't find any weapons or explosives on Asad, who police said was agitated and aggressive at times, according to an arrest affidavit. Authorities used a stun gun to subdue Asad on the jet bridge after he charged at an officer with fists clenched. He also chanted in a foreign language and threatened officers during a search.

"I'm not afraid of you cops, I've gotten in fights with cops in Ohio and broke their arms in three places," he said, according to the affidavit. "I've broken skulls too!"

The affidavit noted that alcohol didn't appear to be a factor during the incident.

The Transportation Security Administration said three of Asad's companions were also taken off the plane and questioned. The plane later departed without incident after a search using police dogs.

Heres a msnbc report that shows the same as the jihad site.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Wow you found all the criminal records for Asad, great

hey can you now find me all the criminal records for John Smith?
thx in advance

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well some of the stuff on his and his sons record are interesting smuggleing cigerettes across state lines, dealing drugs , burgluary and endless disorderly conducts.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm sure that he didn't even say kill all jews
maybe he had a strong palestinian accent and said "Can't I have juice"

anyhow i'm sure that the authorities know better than us whether this is terroist related or not
the guy is in a local prison, that's the end of it

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Actually friend I guess you are having a difficult time understanding what the police do and what a police report is.

Witnesses told the police who interviewed witnesses that the suspect was drinking a beer.

The beer appears to have come from the first class cabin that the suspects daughter was sitting in.

His family was also detained as suspects not witnesses.

Can you grasp the difference between suspects, and witnesses, and that the police said witnesses said they saw him drinking a beer and not suspects saw him drinking a beer.

Obviously you are trying to paint a picture for a political agenda of your own for reasons of your own.

I am simply interested in the facts, and nothing but the facts, facts in fact you would like to now omitt for the purpose of a political agenda.

This is ATS my friend, you are dealing with intelligent, questioning and critical minds, not bigots who read jihadworld.net, or jihadwatch.com.

Thanks.

[edit on 7/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by JBA2848

Wow you found all the criminal records for Asad, great

hey can you now find me all the criminal records for John Smith?
thx in advance

I hear what he did to Pocahautus was truly wrong and criminal!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I'm sure that he didn't even say kill all jews
maybe he had a strong palestinian accent and said "Can't I have juice"

anyhow i'm sure that the authorities know better than us whether this is terroist related or not
the guy is in a local prison, that's the end of it

Actually he said I need a pill I have a great perscription drug plan by the way from all my union dues!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The guy obviously has issues. I don't see a huge difference between this and Mel Gibson's similar rant not all that long ago. Or Michael Richards'. Sometimes people say incredibly stupid things. Sometimes they're fueled by alcohol, sometimes that's not even necessary.

If you're a celebrity, or apparently of Arab ethnicity and on a plane, it'll make the news.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Wheres this police report? All I see is articles quoteing FBI police and flight security.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.justnews.com...

Heres a video of the guy at his bond hearing.

Judge To Unruly Passenger: Get A Lawyer
Passenger Removed From Flight At MIA

POSTED: Wednesday, January 6, 2010
UPDATED: 1:30 pm EST January 7, 2010

MIAMI -- A Northwest Airlines plane filled with passengers headed from Miami to Detroit was delayed several hours Wednesday evening after officials forcibly removed a man and his family from the flight.

According to federal authorities, 43-year-old Mansor Mohammed Asad was heard making what airport officials said were “inappropriate remarks." They said the flight crew decided to bring the plane back to the gate when the man began “acting disruptively.”

Watch: Video
Raw Video: Bond Court Conflict

“There was a lot of commotion on board. Suddenly about six or seven cops came down the rows with large guns and dogs. We had no idea what was going on," said passenger Kat Agres.

"People were pretty scared and we were just confused. We didn’t know what was going on," said Kirsten Coe, another passenger.

Passengers also told police that Asad was making anti-Semitic statements, saying, "I'm Palestinian and I want kill all the Jews."

TSA and Miami-Dade police officers then boarded the plane and removed Asad and his wife, a child and a third person. They were questioned for several hours by the FBI.

Asad "began praying and chanting in a foreign language mixed with English. He stated 'Go back to Africa, you white racist cop,'" according to the arrest affidavit.

Officers said Asad was checked for weapons, but none were found.

During the search, police said, Asad became boisterous and began yelling. "I'm not afraid of you cops, I've gotten in fights with cops in Ohio and broke their arms in three places. I've broken skulls, too."

"Allah, it's OK if you hurt the fat racist cop," Asad allegedly said. "I could and will find out your home address and bring this fight to you."

Once Asad was arrested, the plane was swept for security problems and was cleared for departure. The flight landed in Detroit just after 11 p.m.

Passengers who were on the plane said Asad had threatened to kill someone. They said he was so disruptive it took six to eight police officers to subdue him and remove him from the plane.

Asad appeared in bond court on Thursday morning.

The judge repeatedly warned Asad, who is a Toledo, Ohio resident, not to say anything in court, citing his first amendment right to remain silent.

"I am not a flight risk. I am not violent," Asad told the judge.

"Sir, you are alleged to have been on a plane saying that you want to kill Jews, that the police officer should go back to Africa. In today's climate, you are not a risk?" Judge Jorge Cueto replied.

"No, sir, I'm not," Asad said.

"Well, you know what? I disagree with you. Get a lawyer," Cueto said.

Asad told the judge that had been treated in the past for a mental illness, but did not disclose specifics.

His bond hearing was rescheduled for Friday.

egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608...

In Custody Inmate Information Printer-Friendly

Personal Information
Name: ASAD, MANSOR MOHAMMAI
Sex: M Race: W Eye: BRO Weight: 200 Lbs
DOB: 04/08/1966 Hair: BRO Height: 5' 10"
Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge
Booking Information
Jail Number: 100001404 IDS: 2390408 Loc: TGKCC
Date Booked: 01/07/2010 Time Booked: 04:25

Case(s) Information
Case Number: F10000534
Comment Case: DOES NOT QUAL PD,ASA F LEDEE IN CT,RESET FOR DEFT TO HIRE PA,HOLD B/H
Charge: DISORDERLY CONDUCT/BREACH OF THE PEACE Bond: $ 500**
Charge: RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE TO HIS PERSON Bond: $ 1000**
Charge: PUBLIC SERVANT/INFLUENCE PERFORMANCE/THREAT Bond: $ 5000**

** Bond information posted on this case/charge may not reflect the current amount. Call the detention facility for updated information.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Wheres this police report? All I see is articles quoteing FBI police and flight security.

My friend the link to the Miami Herald Article that was quoted regarding the police report has been posted multiple times in this thread.

If you would like to get a copy of the police report you can call 305-555-1212 and ask for the Miami-Dade Police Department.

Had you actually read the Miami Herald's article in it's entirety you would also know that the FBI was called and after a cursory investigation told the Miami-Dade Police Department it was a local matter and for them to handle it.

Your rush to post propaganda has left you tragically ill informed and your reluctance to deal with legitimate sources is simply an extension of your agenda.

Further more free speech in America isn't against the law, distrubting a commercial airlines operations is though. So is resisting police which is what the man is being charged with.

The man is diagnozed bi-polar and obviously has some problems.

You are simply trying to exploit that for another problem called bigotry.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Of course in the wake of recent events (the Christmas Day attempt at igniting explosives, before that, the shootings at Fort Hood, etc.) people are going to be very jumpy. And it seems unfortunately inevitable that people of middle eastern origin, especially, are going to be profiled.

People in the manic phase of bipolar disorder can often become very paranoid, although they are usually not violent. This man, however, became combative and made threats, which in ordinary circumstances can be easily restrained, but IMO nobody was thinking about his mental health status and they reacted as if he was a real physical threat.

IMO the man has mental health issues and is probably not dangerous to anyone.

But I have to confess that, even though I am fairly well informed about tensions in the middle east and am aware their history, in light of the current circumstances, I would be alarmed if I was a passenger on that plane and would be relieved when the disruptive passenger was taken into custody.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Per your request please feel free to read the actual Police Report.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52cad53569ee.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19420b091efc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/678a198b3d2d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18ae7cf37ae9.jpg[/atsimg]

There you have it!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I don't see anywhere on that report about the man drinking a beer or is just me. But I will point out that this report is done after he was removed from the plane so it was most likely during the exchange from airport security to the police department. The other report would be the one to find out about him drinking beer on the flight.

Thanks for posting the report.

Link to report

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
And the reason I used global jihad in my post is because its the fifth page listed when you search his name.

www.alltheinternet.com... Mohammad Asad

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 45,630

Mansor Mohammed Asad: Allahu Akbar! - Politics of Israel - AOL ...
Jan 7, 2010 ... This image provided by the Miami Dade Police Department shows a booking photo of Mansor Mohammad Asad after he was arrested Thursday Jan. ...
messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/articles.php?boardId=88685&arti

» Mansor Mohammad Asad screamed “I want to kill all Jews” on ...
Jan 7, 2010 ... Passengers told police that Mansor Mohammad Asad of Toledo, Ohio was loud, disruptive and claimed to be Palestinian before calling for the ...
theoriginalgreenwichdiva.com/2010/01/07/mansor-mohammad-asad-scream

Mizozo.com - News by you, for you and argued by you!
Miami, Florida, USA Delta Flight 2485 was taxiing in Miami when 43-year old Mansor Mohammad Asad started making "loud and disruptive, using anti-Semitic ...
www.mizozo.com/tag/Mansor+Mohammad+Asad

Man claiming to be "Palestinian " and threatening "to kill all ...
... and threatening "to kill all jews" removed off the flight. Mansor Mohammad Asad, 43, caused a ``disturbance'' and the plane returned to the jet-bridge. ...
www.mizozo.com/gallery.php?ref_article=2225&position=1

Global Jihad - MANSOR ASAD WANTS TO KILL JEWS !
Jan 6, 2010 ... An airline passenger in Miami, identified as Mansor Mohammad Asad, 43, proclaimed on Delta Flight 2485 "I want to kill all the Jews" before ...
globaljihad.net/view_news.asp?id=1267

Search - StamfordAdvocate
Jan 7, 2010 ... Results 1 of 1 for your search for "Mansor Mohammad Asad" ... police said in a statement Thursday that 43-year-old Mansor Mohammad Asad . ...
www.stamfordadvocate.com/?controllerName=search&action=search&a

Fla. cops: Man threatening Jews taken off flight - wtop.com
Jan 7, 2010 ... Miami-Dade police said in a statement Thursday that 43-year-old Mansor Mohammad Asad of Toledo, Ohio, was arrested. He faces several charges ...
www.wtop.com/?nid=111&sid=1857621

Cops: Man threatening Jews taken off flight |West Palm Beach News ...
Police say an airline passenger in Miami proclaimed "I want to kill all the Jews " before officers forced him off a Detroit-bound plane.
www.wptv.com/content/news/topstories/story/Mansor-Mohammad-Asad-thr

Man pulled from Detroit-bound flight after yelling that he wanted ...
Jan 7, 2010 ... Mansor Mohammad Asad, 43, of Toledo, Ohio, was arrested last night after a taxiing Northwest Airlines flight returned to a gate at Miami ...
www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/01/07/2010-01-07_man_pulled_

Man threatening to `kill all the Jews' taken off Miami flight ...
Jan 7, 2010 ... This image provided by the Miami Dade Police Department shows a booking photo of Mansor Mohammad Asad after he was arrested Wednesday. ...
www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/1413726.html

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I don't see anywhere on that report about the man drinking a beer or is just me. But I will point out that this report is done after he was removed from the plane so it was most likely during the exchange from airport security to the police department. The other report would be the one to find out about him drinking beer on the flight.

Thanks for posting the report.

Link to report

That's the incident report not the witness interview statements friend.

Once again try reading the Herald Article in its entirety.

You might want to learn a little more about the legal process too and how police investigate things.

They do it a little different than GlobalJihad.net and JihadWatch.com too.

Go figure!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I am in South Florida so I know how they do it here and there will be seperate reports from each agency that will include only what they witness and saw.
www.miamiherald.com...

According to Miami-Dade police reports, here's what happened:

The plane was taxiing when a flight attendant alerted the captain of a passenger ``talking in a loud tone of voice and stating that he is Palestinian and that he wanted to kill all the Jews.''

As the flight attendant tried to give instructions before taking off, Asad, who was in seat 14-A, was loud once again. He was drinking a beer, apparently from the first class cabin where his daughter was seated.

At points Asad was speaking in a foreign language, thought to be Arabic.

The above says it should be in the report they link to on there page it is not as evident in your posting of the police report/arresst affidavit. So correct me where im wrong on anything.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

My friend I live in MIAMI, and already posted this from the MIAMI HERALD

The plane was taxiing when a flight attendant alerted the captain of a passenger ``talking in a loud tone of voice and stating that he is Palestinian and that he wanted to kill all the Jews.''

As the flight attendant tried to give instructions before taking off, Asad, who was in seat 14-A, was loud once again. He was drinking a beer, apparently from the first class cabin where his daughter was seated.

Now you can keep omitting what you don't like until the cows come home, but that won't keep it from appearing in black and white in the Miami Herald or from the Witness Statements or from a court of law.

Now since I live in Miami and you live in South Florida (somewhere between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem I am guessing) why don't you find a copy of the Herald absent what is clearly there in Black and White and show it to me, since it appears that the only thing you know how to look up is GobalJihad.net and Jidhawatch.com.

When your flight from Tel Aviv gets in to Miami let me know, I will be sure to meet you at the airport!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I think your being fooled by what your reading.

The only part the news paper is quoteing from the police department is ``talking in a loud tone of voice and stating that he is Palestinian and that he wanted to kill all the Jews.'' Thats why its in quotes the rest is the reporters story. Figure out what your reading and if you don't mind go up a few post and read the only reason I posted from that site was. I think your the one being blind and jumping to your on conclusion of events probly based on your religion or something.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Do I need to send you a link again. Could you take a reading comprehension class and any Adult Attention Deficit Disorder Medication you might be on and stop this nonsene already?

MiamiHerald.com

It's the 15th paragraph down, that's both your hands, and your thumbs and all the toes on one foot including the big toe alright?

Let me know when your El Al flight gets in from Tel Aviv, try to dress up I don't want to offend my super model enterouge!

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join