It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe they never tryied cloning !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Human cloning is technically possible since (at least) 50's and genetic modification since 1962 (date of the official discovery of the 2 modification enzymes : Restriction & Reunion, allowing to cut DNA code in 22/23 pieces ).
I cant' believe militaries never tryied yet to make some clone, and bio-enginered modified humans. I've heard a little about chinese experimentation on DNA and German's ones, during the WWII. Is anybody know something, even a rumor, about some military experiments done by the militaries about cloning, and/or BT-human enhancing ?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
im pretty sure thats agaisnt UN law/geneva con law

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
But then again how many countries still actually follow UN or Geneva Conventions;.

Anyway im sure they have tried to clone, maybe with success who knows but never fear the public will be the last to know about it

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The underground base could have been one place where those experiments of cloning happened. It may or may not be true. I believe the Government would never tell us anyway about human cloning.

Link

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think thy definitely cloning people before we gust not know of it, that�s way there is secret basis we know nothing about some of the basis probably for cloning experiments,

You can gust imagine walking into a lab with lots of test tubes full of defective cloning experiments that will gust freak me out man�

Well that�s my thought�

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I really dont see cloning as having any real military advantaged unless you could do it at some accelerated time scale.But genetic enhancing to create some type of super soldier would hold advantages that might tempt a military to experment in secret of course

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here's some sites I found (I've selected the most interesting) :

Abuctees, aliens and cloning :

www.alienjigsaw.com...
www.glennbeck.com...

Human military cloning :
www.newsmax.com...

China won't ban human cloning (this article is simply scary, shina is really a dangerous country.)

No stranger to cloning technology. Shanghai has already cultivated stronger specimens of plants and is turning its eyes to human subjects...

app1.chinadaily.com.cn...

I've also done some searchs about the japanese "unit 731" researches.

Here's some quotes of what I've found :

Serious investigation into genetic engineering began with the Nazi scientists in 1930's Germany. The Rosicrucian and Theosophy inspired beliefs of the Nazis stipulated that a human being's potential, or lack of it, lay in their hereditary blood.

As the Cold War raged genetic scientists were instructed to create new biological weapons for overt and covert use. As secret science advanced at supersonic speed, genetic engineering became the cutting edge arena. Today, one of the leading laboratories in genetic engineering is the "Roslin Institute" in Roslin near Edinburgh. They are solely responsible for the major advances including the first interspecies hybrid of a goat and sheep, the "geep", and are leaders in the field of cloning techniques. Their early studies concentrated on chickens and pigs, now known to be a key reservoir of many retroviruses, which were previously unknown to science until the discovery of the human leukemia virus (HTLV) and HIV/AIDS.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Another possibilty is that the US governement don't want to have dirty with cloning. That's why they let RAEL and his corporation, CLONE-AID, try to make it. And after, they only have to collect data's and follow the evolution of the thing.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What benift would cloning bring and wouldn't somebody notice if all these people that looked like each other began to show up?

the public will be the last to know about it

Unfortunetly, it's true.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
in China they are growing human corneas now in a petri dish...

I'm almost certain I read somewhere that during World War II that Hitlers bunch were looking into creating a super race of people whether there were experiments I can't recall.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The can make clones, but it isn't perfected yet.

When we clone animals, their Telomeres are not long enough so they die young!

The longer the Telomeres in the Chromosomes, the longer they live!

This problem may affect stem cell research!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
These test are probably being done in private. Eventually someone will tell.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Human cloning is technically possible since (at least) 50's and genetic modification since 1962 (date of the official discovery of the 2 modification enzymes : Restriction & Reunion, allowing to cut DNA code in 22/23 pieces ).
I cant' believe militaries never tryied yet to make some clone, and bio-enginered modified humans. I've heard a little about chinese experimentation on DNA and German's ones, during the WWII. Is anybody know something, even a rumor, about some military experiments done by the militaries about cloning, and/or BT-human enhancing ?

It probably has been tried but we just dont know about it. Theres alot of stuff out there that we dont know about. I've heard of cloning of presidents. I dont think I can believe the idea though.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Yes, I heard about russian researches on cloning presidents and world leader. I've heard also about some researches to accelerate aging with genetical processes.

new topics

top topics

join