It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any truth in this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Is there any truth in this?

www.youtube.com

Apparently there is a stargate in or around Yemen. Under the sea?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just wanted your take on this. Is there actually any proof of this so called stargate thats about to be activated? Also is there any evidence regarding the naval fleets around the area? The evidence that i have been able to find was absolute rubbish. But anyone got any hard eidence it would be a help

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Youtube does not count as a reliable sorce -_-"
Neither do tv programs -_-"

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Man come on! What do you think? A star gate in Yemen? Jeez and from youtube aswell.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
leads here

A quick search through leads me to the above link. No I can't take it seriously. It is nice they're at least pushing disclosure as a means to world peace i will give them credit there.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Is there actually any proof of this so called stargate thats about to be activated?

No, there isn’t. Anything that comes from the Galactic Federation of Light is – and anyone is welcome to prove me wrong here – a falsehood. Even entertaining them as a source of forecasting the weather would be foolhardy…

Also is there any evidence regarding the naval fleets around the area?

Well, there are international warships there, Chinese, Indian, US Coalition etc. …but then again the Gulf of Aden is prime piracy real estate as it runs along the coastline of Somalia.

The evidence that i have been able to find was absolute rubbish.

Glad you had the courage to admit that. Many take Youtube as gospel.

But anyone got any hard eidence it would be a help

Hard evidence would be nice. In fact it would be fabulous…but don’t hold your breath.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Is this a new episode of Stargate? Not that crappy new soap opera one, but the good old series with the MacGyver guy in it?

Seriously, you probably won't find any hard evidence on this, If the main source is from a Youtube video, it's very likely a hoax.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hahahaha! This is hilarious.

No, there is no Stargate in Yemen, just as there is no Death Star in Luxembourg and no TARDIS in Uzbekistan.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
No, I don't think so. The U.S. would already occupy the country if that were true. IF and it's a BIG IF there was a stargate my bet would be in Iraq. Or maybe it's in Iran, hence our propaganda leading up to the next conflict...

Kinda funny how the video you linked is playing a song in the background saying "Out of my head"

Fixed the link-

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I thought that it was absolute BS when i seen it thanks. Although many things from you tube are fake etc there have been things that have proved as truth.
Thanks for the replies it was pointless me assuming it was right or wrong until i had others imput to either prove it either way. Feel free to delete this post.]
1 more thing though how when makin a post do you select the area in which its posted and also how do you delete? cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by enca78

I thought that it was absolute BS when i seen it thanks. Although many things from you tube are fake etc there have been things that have proved as truth.

No problem.

You’ll note that I said there was no evidence. There are theories aplenty, but solid – or even relatively circumstantial – evidence is sorely lacking. That does not, however, negate the possibility that “stargates” exist in some, as yet unknown form.

Heck, anything’s possible, isn’t it?

Thanks for the replies it was pointless me assuming it was right or wrong until i had others imput to either prove it either way.

My input is only my opinion, which is based on a modicum of logic and common sense, and the simple action of doing research.

It doesn’t, and shouldn’t, alter your perception of what is possible in this world.

Don’t just take my word that these “stargates” don’t exist; go do the donkey work! You might just discover something wonderful.

Feel free to delete this post.]
1 more thing though how when makin a post do you select the area in which its posted and also how do you delete? Cheers

Go into the board you want to post a thread in, say General Conspiracy (this one), and look at the top of the page. There you will see two boxes, one saying “Favourite” the other “New Thread”; click that one and type away.

Oh, and you cannot delete a thread. Only the Mods can do that.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Hi i have been up half the night trying to find out what is going on and so far i have learned that there is over 50 warships in or around aden .. they say a stargate was activated by an unknown source and that it has been building in power over the last month .. it is supposedley 7 mile underwater and when it is fully powered up they expect it to create some sort of electro magnetic shield which will render weopons useless...anyway the countrys involved are CHINA , USA , RUSSIA , IRAN , UNITED KNGDOM , NATO - thats a pretty impressive line up and it must be a big occasion before they are all together in such a small region... check out you - YOU TUBE - GULF OF ADEN - The coming conflict and see what you think

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think this interview is what started it all:
www.youtube.com...

"Aaron McCollum is a third generation member of Project Talent, the MKUltra program used to develop psychic warriors and supersoldiers by the secret government. He is coming forward to speak about the Stargate in the Gulf of Aden and the information he is getting in this regard from secret sources, his own intuition and his conclusions based upon research."

Apparently, he is connected to Philip Corso militarily.

top topics

join