It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ? ( NWO Supporter )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Okay , for all those NWO supporters ....what role do you see yourself in , as a NWO supporter ? are you a person looking a leadership role , a NWO soldier , a assassin for the NWO , or are you just someone who supports the NWO ruling but choose nothing else but to live under their ruling and not fight ? ( EXPLAIN WHY ? ) Or if you got another ideal , put it down .

[Edited on 26-2-2003 by PeLeTi]

[edit on 15-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If I put my decision here, then "the enemy" would be able to prepare for my "attack"...Much better to stay silent than to give away one's position in a battle-situation.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am assassin...joke!
I think NWO maybe is not so bad as we all think. Maybe NWO is some kind of universal plan for more united world. But hell, I could be so wrong! We will se what time will bring.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My prediction: The vast majority of good, law abiding American civilians will likely end up in giant prison camps around the country... that is the good outcome.

The bad outcome may have the vast majority of good law abiding American civilians dying in droves on the surface of the planet, while the fatcat Cabal sits back and watches it on color TV, sipping cognac, from the safety of thier padded chairs in underground bunkers, or in thier domes on the moon or mars...

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Why would they want to kill or imprison law abiding citizens?

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
...For being too dumb, too antagonistic or simply too free-willed to follow "their" orders...

That & the normal broadcasting companies put such *drivel* on the tube (under their orders, natch) & they need *some* kind of entertainment while "they" sip their cognac...

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
My prediction: The vast majority of good, law abiding American civilians will likely end up in giant prison camps around the country

Sheep will follow and those who rebel will be put into camps.

When martial law comes on the street, you�re either with them or against them.
Any resistance will be brutally illuminated.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
[Originally posted by Tyler : Any resistance will be brutally illuminated ]

I'll take as many of them down with me .

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by PeLeTi]

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
To tell you the truth I dont see the whole "putting law abiding citizens into camps" scenario happening. But hey Law abiding japanese americans were put into camps during WW2 so I guess anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
the best way of resistance is to infiltrate them. then you can find others who saw this as their only way out. then kick their arses all around with their own technology. the way of the warrior is to know how your opponent thinks, know what he will do next, and not be afraid whether acting upon this knowledge will mean life or death. i have something to live for so i'll fight and i will fight until i die. even when i'm dead i'll fight them. i don't know what i'm fighting so i'll have to be ready for it.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Actually NWO means chaos before the "peace",
nothing shows any good intention on all this conpiracy,
and they won�t surrender after all those 100�s
of effort, specially they�ve made a "war plan against rebels who don�t accept the new system incoming"
also to people that is looking for them, for truthseekers,
therefore we have so much religions, politicis, ideals, laws, etc etc, to make ppl fight for a reason against each other, and not have them both fighting against them, creating discordia, to hide discordia...

I don�t think it�s easy to handle, but what i�m afraid off
is that we can�t do anything at the moment, we need to
wake up the people, we are the workers of the world, we mantain all this cr*p and let this happen like this...
They can controll resources, give name to countries, put
iD numbers into people, but they can�t obligate everybody to do a MUST, because at the end there will be 2 choices, or slave or dead, then i�d like to see all those people that doesn�t care now in the same situation, at least for the moment the better we can do
is speak with normal people explain them what is going on really, (note, i know that we don�t know even 1% of what�s going on, or what�s truebut we do know MUCH MUCH more than the normal people about this matter)
Because when the time comes we will fight or die trying and we need as much people with us as possible, is just a matter of time dudes, take care

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I agree with phoenix cross. Unless we can somehow get an incredibly intelligent, heavily armed militia together then we're screwed, join, brown-nose, destroy!

On a more serious note, i think all us anti NWO folks should really make some kind of contingency plan for if/when the worst comes to the worst.

WE NEED A PLAN PEOPLE!
Prevention is better than a cure
Stitch in time saves nine
etc etc

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Read "Lectures on Ancient Philosophy" by Manly P. Hall. He states clearly that all private property will be confiscated and redistributed when we are blessed with Rule By The Wise. Pages 424 and 426, if memory serves. I will verify those page numbers later.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
we can not simply type up a 'here's what we'll do' type of thing. that would be easy for them to find and prepare an antidote for. the thing is if we are to fight back, then anyone who would fight would have to come together in reality. first not everyone would be willing, second, we'd be disorganised and during that time before we are able to set things straight, we could be easily infiltrated by an illuminatus. and also, if we do decide upon a place to meet, who will be there, what they'll do and why we won't bicker on protocol like the congress and senate.

first we must find those willing to accept that they might die, and instead of going for personal gain or safety, base their decisions on the good of whatever party we decide to create. secondly, we must be prepared to rebel at all levels, be it secretely, or openly in the streets. most of the time it would likely be organisation of the people who will fight in the streets in secret. third, the difficulty of finding more people who are willing to fight against them, and have the knowledge to accept, not deny that there is something going to happen.

the hardest thing is for us not to turn into them. if we aren't careful, we'll merely be doing the same thing they are and eventually it wil be a war between shadows, one vying for control of peoples minds, and one trying to show people what the other side is trying to do to them. it is an incredibly difficult path to resist what isn't there.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If and/or when the NWO comes to power, it depends on how my day-to-day life is disrupted... If I am robbed of freedoms I hold dear, I will fight. If my quality of life deteriorates, I will fight. If I am forced into a camp, I will fight. If none of these happen, I will likely go along with it just fine... However, if one of them occurs, I would be more of the subversive element, than outward rebel, and fight from within...

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tandino...join, brown-nose, destroy!

Kind of like the idea of: "If you're already way up in someone's @$$, you're in a good position to take him apart from the inside out..."

I like it! I like it!

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What is this fight back fight back thing im hearing about? How are YOU going to fight back?

Martial law declared, and when they come for you where your gonna go? What are you going to do?
*with penelope cruise accent* HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LIVE??? *cries*

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i understand your point tyler, it's difficult to fight against invisible enemies, and with more knowledge than anyone else, and being controlling everything from the begining, but u have to think one thing, i'm sure that more than 80% of the ppl in this world is already not satisfied with what they have, and that little spark is the only key we have to do something, because what is coming is worst, what we live now will be paradise compared with what's coming...
And in one moment the ppl will have to make the choice,
it's a matter of time, maybe will be late, but never forget that elitist or secret societies without us are nothing, we are the system, we keep it, we are the workers of it, and that is the only thing we have, we have to understand it, fight club shows to us, that we can do something if we ALL understand what's gonna happen.
They show us on this film that or we sacrifice everything we have to don't depend on them and be able to do something then, it's not a question of blow up everyting, is a question just as simple as stop all working for 1 day, u will see what's gonna happen on this world, and that it is.

Well is not hope, but is the only thing is left that they can't change never...
It depends on us...

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR
80% of the ppl in this world is already not satisfied with what they have

100% of feminists are satisfied with what they have

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
go well with their Agenda. Look if you people haven't already, you need to read "The Biggest Secret" By David Icke. This book will show you that they are the weak ones, not us. Yes they can control us, but only if we allow them to. Once we learn to break their spell their fun is over. The Order of the Brotherhood is controlled from the 4th dimensional reptilians who are controlled by beings from the 5th and 6th dimensions. So if we break free from the vibrational shifts in those dimensions then we will be untouchable. Remember, the Brotherhood and their masters can only work against us through us. Without our willingness to be controlled or manipulated through the mask of "reality" the Babylonian Brotherhood and the aliens from other dimensions can't win against us or even do us any harm, for WE ARE IN CONTROL. You See??????????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join