It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ? ( NWO Supporter )

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler

100% of feminists are satisfied with what they have

i can�t agree more with that, but is because the culture of the women has been much more manipulated from the begining also, and having no rights untill the 20th century, so they are satisfied with everything after that,

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hello,

I am new to this forum.
If it is true what I read about the OA,
then it seems they are the good guys.

They want to clean up all the B.S. going on.

Hier

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Is that like the New World Order Agenda or what????

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ya know that all these are made up and if nobody talked about them then they wouldnt exist...dont worry about things that arnt real.....

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
are you retarded thers no such a thing as aliens or the nwo its all a bunch of fictional stories

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtlnu_okce
are you retarded thers no such a thing as aliens or the nwo its all a bunch of fictional stories

are you blind? theres no such a thing as democracy or the fight for the freedom of the citizen by a politician, its all a bunch of fictional stories , there is no free speech, minimum rights for all, or just fairplay for all.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm just a terrified child standing in the shadows, trying to decipher the whispers around me.

(Metaphore Translator: I can't tell if the NWO is real or just a paranoid myth)

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

are you blind? theres no such a thing as democracy or the fight for the freedom of the citizen by a politician, its all a bunch of fictional stories , there is no free speech, minimum rights for all, or just fairplay for all.

Yes, that's true. It's called "making money". What you probably know is that they already (if they even exist) know about what we're talking about here.

We're talking money! Buy these books - find out the truth! Buy these weapons - protect yourselves! But hey, we need bunkers! We need our own network! We need our own costumes, bombs, transports, I could go on and on... can you imagine how much money it would take to begin an effective rebellion?

I've already stated this - the truth is free. No book, movie or anything can ever tell the truth. You know why? Because they put money in front of public knowledge - making money on what's already yours.

Anyways, wan't to stop the NWO? You can start off today already, you won't need any manual. Remember that our society, today, is run by money. Out of money comes power. And it goes like that.

What you can do, is to stop buying. Only buy food and clothes, games, DVD's and eveything else, ONLY on one day of the week. If all people would do this, it would shake up the NWO pretty much today. Because they don't have everything in their hands. They live in OUR society. OUR world. They live on OUR systems. You always thought that heavy troops and guns would smash your door and shoot you and your friends. Why would they do this? You are already addicted to money. You can't stand people buying everything while you can't. Yes, how can one person make any difference? And so you start buying.

Money is just like smoking. At least some time ago. Everybody was smoking. But hey! Why shouldn't you? Get the kicks, be the cool guy? The hell, everyone does, and so should I - right?

They won't use force - we are all into this money thing. You can't even live without any money. Without money - you are not a human being anymore. You are poor. Homeless. You live off of MY money. You - are a scum. You - don't work. You - only want MY food. You - only want MY work to live under a roof. That is the system we live in today.

Can't you see people? It's not "us" anymore. It's YOUR and MINE. They have you already in their claws. Luckily, there are good souls out there who help these people. But for how long? It's a fact that the poor will become more poorer, and the rich richer. In the long run, people won't be able to give other people help - they have to keep their own money. I see this happening in my country already.

Who are you going to shoot? Who are you going to defend yourself against? If there are no America left?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
the nwo is written all over our money you f***heads. doesnt matter if we wanna support the new world obliberators or not.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yeah, imagine getting a misprinted bill.... where you can see the words "this is your god" on... lol

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Confusing...so we are going to stop them taking control by stopping their supply of money. I dont believe there are any reptilians or any of that bs, but some greater power will possibly take over the world, for the good or worse, i dont know....

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
there sure as hell isnt reptilians but there are liars and deceivers out there. we can show lots of proof of lies and trickery in the systems that were used in our country..

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How many people are living with gobs of debt? 15,000 or even 30,000 of debt atleast? Start by paying off your debts. I worry enough as it is about things I can't control, but working towards paying off my debt is something I can do and it makes me feel more empowered..more mobile. And if the NWO does grow in power and the economy does collapse or the govt does recind all its properties from people who are indebted... I want to be debt free and able to run for it!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why would their be an army if the NWO will rule the entire world? Whats their to defend from? I truly don't care about the NWO as long as they treat me well and take care of the civilian population other then that I will continue my life normally.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
the NWO only exists in the minds of the paranoid few, it is they who keep the idea's of a NWO alive, there is no NWO

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
the NWO only exists in the minds of the paranoid few, it is they who keep the idea's of a NWO alive, there is no NWO

So what was Bush 1 rambling about?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If your refering to a new world order that will take the world by force then no, but a peaceful one world government then yes

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I dont see anything good about it, and i dont see anything bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Read "Lectures on Ancient Philosophy" by Manly P. Hall. He states clearly that all private property will be confiscated and redistributed when we are blessed with Rule By The Wise. Pages (424 and 426), if memory serves. I will verify those page numbers later.

If you add thes numbers up you get 666 the mark of th beast
4+2=6 2+4=6 4+2=6 then the last number number of the page 426 is 6 so there you have it. the mark of the beast is the new world order

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Anyone attention to the current US presidential campaign rhetoric of the Democratic candidate will conclude that the idea of the United Nations running the world is becoming a mainstream idea, whether it's called the New World Order or not. The UN is the most likely organization to be given the authority to manage the NWO.

I have no doubt that this, more than any other reason, is why former president William Jefferson Clinton is politicking for the job as head of the UN. Anyone can see that if the UN leader and the US president are on board with the NWO idea, their goal would be not only virtually unstoppable, but likely to occur at breathtaking speed.

To avoid driving this into a lengthy rant, I'll leave it to other clear minds at this website to state the reasons why an NWO is a terrible idea, but the likelihood of the NWO becoming a reality- soon - is not an improbility.

RWO www.onealclan.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join