It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ? ( NWO Supporter )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darksky47
Read "Lectures on Ancient Philosophy" by Manly P. Hall. He states clearly that all private property will be confiscated and redistributed when we are blessed with Rule By The Wise. Pages (424 and 426), if memory serves. I will verify those page numbers later.

If you add thes numbers up you get 666 the mark of th beast
4+2=6 2+4=6 4+2=6 then the last number number of the page 426 is 6 so there you have it. the mark of the beast is the new world order

Then there's the pope. His title is VICARIVS FILII DEI, which is Vicar of the Son of God, or Substitute for the Son of God. Those letters that make up the title add up to 666. Also, take the word antichrist. Anti- means "in place of" or "against."

One dream of your average pope is world rule. That's what brought about the Crusades and the Inquisition, and the Holocaust.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hi, I have been trying to search for answers regarding a problem my 5 year old Son has only just be able to tell me in great detail, and this site is absolutely the best explanation I have found in weeks. I am not to sure I believe someone has hacked into his head or anything, but something is happening here, and I wonder if anyone can see a connection as I do. I noticed that my little boy had been writing his name easier in mirror image (without a mirror) for over a year then one night he said to me that my friends dead Mum just walked past him, he decribed her down to a tee, then said he see's differen't sprirts but they dont hurt him. He said he see's them in mirror image also, and he said that the mirror on our fireplace beams messages on to the wall, so I asked him to draw them and there was a pyramid, spinx, 2 mummies and a lamb and then a man sending what looked like a balloon up to heaven, they dont learn about egypt in school until next year, but he told me that he'd been there and that Michael Jackson was in a tomb there (he does not know who Michael is as were not big fans) anyway I got the last few years of his drawings out and I was so shocked to see nearly everyone was mirror image and all signs & symbols and kings with hooves for feet, a lot of rivers, rain, arrows, and over 70% all had a sun on and everyone has lots of crosses on. And written in mirror image the words "the nine". He is left handed and not very good with letters & numbers in school but very good at other things and very bright when talking and explaining things, I am not very religious but I started to read the bible to see if it helped and I asked God to show me a sign he would be there for us, the next morning I found a tiny sliver cross on a tiny small chain that was definately comforting, my son now wants to take the chain everywhere and he wont be left alone in the house, he said that it is only our house, and he see's things in the TV when its off. The last 3 days he has been saying that if he closes his eyes he can hold a demons hand and they eat flesh, I dont know what to do, I am scared people will think he is strange or mad but I am worried sick, please can anyone else advise me what to do, many thanks Emma x

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.E

Their evil, dont be surpised its happned before or have people forgot about hitler? (their funded by the same people that funded hitler aswel the rothchilds)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join