It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam4UK Website

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
In light of the issues surrounding the Wootton Bassett march proposed by Islam4UK I thought I might have a look at their site to find out some more info "straight from the horses mouth" as it were.

The site is currently unavailable. Interesting.

So my question is why?

Have they taken down the site themselves, have they been hacked, etc?

Curiouser and Curiouser. Any thoughts?

islam4uk.com

Edit: To add, first the link was "broken", then "permission was denied" now just a blank page...

[edit on 5/1/10 by chukka]

[edit on 5/1/10 by chukka]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was on Facebook last night, looking at all of the groups that are opposed to the march, and it seems that there was a DoS attack on the Islam4UK site, that is why it is down.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks for that!

Good to know. An attack on all fronts including Cyber. I too have been checking FB. It seems something in this Country has finally snapped.

And maybe not before time, too.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I noticed this too...

Lots of broken links.

Could this be a rival hacker or could it be the internet group 'anonymous' or simply a server overload?

??

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Now showing "TEST"

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Personally I find that web address offensive to all UK residents who are not of the islamic faith and so the site and any other similar sites should be taken down.

If this march goes ahead then I for one will take a trip down there and if need be...........well you can guess.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
@Wolfie.

I will be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you.

"Power to the people!" p'haps?

Maybe we could listen to LBC at the same time, eh?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
To Chukka and Wolfie;
Having joined most of the groups on Facebook to do with this, I can assure you that there will be a legion of people down there to 'give their opinion' on this!
Options discussed include lining the route of the march with Royal Marines, or soldiers from the regiments of the fatalities, or blockading the route.
I do know one thing, if Islam4UK are, shall we say, unwise enough to actually go through with this, then the result will probably make the Poll Tax riots look like a playground scuffle!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I too am against this protest and will also be there if it goes ahead. I have to say I was completely unaware and am now quite shocked that the UK has such brazen peoples.

A quick search on tucows brings up the following, maybe the contact number will shed more light on why it was taken down?
)

Registrant:
N/A
London, West London N18 7BT
GB

Domain name: ISLAM4UK.COM

Administrative Contact:
Islam, Abu Abdullah ***********@hotmail.com
GB
Technical Contact:
Islam, Abu Abdullah ***********@hotmail.com
GB

Registration Service Provider:
Fasthosts Internet Limited, *******@fasthosts.co.uk
+44.8708883600
+44.8708883760 (fax)
www.Fasthosts.co.uk...

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 09-Dec-2009.
Record expires on 10-May-2010.
Record created on 10-May-2008.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
domainhelp.tucows.com...

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS2.SITE5.COM
DNS.SITE5.COM

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i went on it today i think around 4-5 and it was working so its recently been down.

maybe it cant handle the ammount of vistitors to its site ?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Royspeed,

You are oh so right!

We have a long tradition of non-violent protest, yet we also know when to sharpen the pitchforks, from the Peasants Revolt to the Poll Tax Riots.

I am never sure violence is the answer, yet if our Government refuses to act and defend our way of life, then it is up to us to draw the line in the sand and say enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chukka
Royspeed,

You are oh so right!

We have a long tradition of non-violent protest, yet we also know when to sharpen the pitchforks, from the Peasants Revolt to the Poll Tax Riots.

I am never sure violence is the answer, yet if our Government refuses to act and defend our way of life, then it is up to us to draw the line in the sand and say enough is enough.

The absolute truth my friend,
our government is not governing anything,
it has done nothing to control the immigration which has seen
us flooded with people who have no grasp of this countries language, history or culture, they get what money they can and go back home richer.

I do not stand here speaking as a member of the BNP, i speak this as a British Muslim, a person who does not want the population of England to stand up and support right wing politicians to push out people along with the extremists.

What our government needs to do is make a stand like the french did, and say "This is a Christian country, Live with it or F right off back to your country. If you want to make it a muslim state, do it politically or with your countries military"

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Looks like the site is back up again.

Shame...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wazthewazzock

Sir, Thankyou!

If only there were more like you. I have the greatest respect for other cultures and religions, but I draw the line when it is to the detriment of the host Nations culture.

Being a great cultural melting pot has always been our way and it is one of the things that makes this Nation great.

Yet NEVER forget - this is Great Britain.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Let's not forget rumour on the road suggests a lot of bikers are turning up to honour the soldiers.

You know it's serious when the bikers forget their factions and get together for something like this.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Guys

A link to Choudarys vision of a Muslim Britain here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Edit. Telephone numbers removed.

ATS Terms and Conditions

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 4/2/10 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chukka
reply to post by wazthewazzock

Sir, Thankyou!

If only there were more like you. I have the greatest respect for other cultures and religions, but I draw the line when it is to the detriment of the host Nations culture.

Being a great cultural melting pot has always been our way and it is one of the things that makes this Nation great.

Yet NEVER forget - this is Great Britain.

Chukka people like wazthewazzock are the majority of muslims living in the UK, it is a shame that the spineless government and mass media would rather give coverage to those who want to cause trouble.

I feel sorry for anyone that may look/come across as muslim if this march goes ahead, there will for certain be a fair few innocents caught up in this just because even our own born n bred English people have a fair few psycho's who will just go and do something stupid.

[edit on 5/1/10 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

Wolfie,

Couldn't agree with you more.

I should have made myself clearer. I was applauding wazzthewazzock for standing up and being counted. I am sure that most Muslims are moderate and are happy to integrate. It's just that I don't see many of them condemning the actions of the small minded minority.

My apologies for any confusion.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Apparently iv heard that the protest will be cancelled by Islam4UK if the British government holds an enquiry and looks into the Afghan war.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join