It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam4UK Website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

I couldn't give a flying # about Christian fundamentalists in the USA.

This is about the live and real threat we are currently facing here in the UK with Islamic fundamentalists.

We will do what we have to, if or when the time arrives.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Check this out: www.youtube.com...

Islam4UK may be agents provocateurs.
It makes sense. It wouldn't be the first time govts had created fake oprganizations to engender conflict. This fits in with David Icke's discovery that traffic wardens are being trained to do police duties because the police are going to mbe used to quell a civil war!

Why would the government actually want a war; you might think. Well it’s a Divide-and-Rule ploy. When we’re fighting Muslims (Didn’t it used to be the Jews who were the hated scapegoats? Who will it be next; the Buddhists, the Moonies, the Divine Light Missionaries?) we won’t be fighting the Illuminati; it’s that simple. It’s a trick that has been used before. As long as we’re slogging it out with each other we’re controllable because the powers-that-be will be sitting above the fray, pulling the strings of both sides and knowing that while attention is focused on our internal conflict we will be oblivious to our rulers. These Divide-and-Rule ploys will continue to be used on us… until they stop working.

It’s also about Problem-Reaction-Solution too. A civil war will make everyone not directly involved beg the government to intervene and bring it to an end; this will inevitably mean harsher laws: curfews, CCTV vans, martial law etc, like you see in the film V for Vendetta. Policies that would today cause public outrage would be passed through Parliament on the nod, and even be demanded by the populace. Shots have yet to be fired in earnest, but this process has already begun. The Sun’s editorial about Islam4UK talks of “the unfortunate downside of our cherished tradition free speech”. Solution? End free speech by banning Islam4UK and halting the demonstration. Once it’s been applied to Islam4UK, the foot is in the door for it to be used elsewhere on other people, and eventually on everybody.

I actually agree that to hold the demonstration there during a soldiers’ funeral procession would be deeply inappropriate and cause painful upset for the dead man’s loved ones; and I abhor Choudrey’s practice of writing those letters to the grieving families, but this MI5 agent Choudrey has said that he will make sure that the demonstration will not overlap with one of the funeral ceremonies. It's right to mourn the forces dead, but the truth is that while the fatalities of British servicemen in “Aff-Gann” are virtually smothered in publicity, “HERO” headlines and glorification, the deaths of innocent local people in this war, which outnumber the British military casualties manyfold, are ignored and considered irrelevant by the mainstream media. In many cases these people have been deliberately murdered by British and American forces and nobody gives a damn! Islam4UK wish to redress this balance with their own mock-parade; and I support them in that. They’ve got every right to march through Wootton Bassett on a day free from other activities. I can see that this whole issue is additionally motivated in further promoting the “Cult of the Soldier”,

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Ill mannered post with swearing.

Well done for trying to persecute over a billion people in the world.

I can almost hear you panting to get the 'honor' of pressing the button for activating the gas chambers.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

LISTEN UP

The overt racial rhetoric, censor circumvention and religious trolling stops now.

Any more of it and the thread will be closed.

I hope thats clear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join