It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Proclaimed School of Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I would first of all like to say hello to everyone at this message board and website, I just came across this site not too long ago and find it extraordinarily interesting. I see this site as having great potential through the collaberation of many people and minds.
Anyway...

I did a search and I was VERY suprised to see that this topic had not been brought up before. And if it has, please let me know.

I'll start with how I found out about this:
About a year ago a friend had received a letter in the mail in a very colorful envelope. He opened it and it began kind of like a story. I dont recall all of it, but this is what i do remember. It started out with the author telling a story about a guy who started was an executive of an internet company and was really doing well, the company even ended up going public. He had a nice house, nice cars, etc etc. Then the internet buble burst and he ended up with nothing, he lost everything. Sitting on a park bench all alone with his hands on his head he looked down and noticed that there was a book just laying there. The book was called The Neo-Tech Discovery. He picked it up and looked through it and decided to just throw it away in the nearby garbage. The next day he saw the same book laying on the ground. He just passed it by. But it kept appearing, where ever he went. He eventually decided to read the book. After he read the book, things just started happening. He would get phone calls from various companies saying that they wanted him to work for them, companies that he had never applied to. Money and power just seemed to FOLLOW him where ever he went.....
There was alot more to the story and it may even be on the net somewhere, but that was the basis of the story. The letter went on to say that this same wealth and power is easily accessible. The author refused to state who he was. He said "You know who I am. But I will not tell you who I am. You see me everyday. But I will not tell you who I am. I know nearly all of the richest and most powerful people in the world, I have lunch with Bill Gates and Dinner with the President. But I will not tell you who I am." The letter went on and on with stuff like that, and then at the end it suggested that reader purchase this book "The Neo-Tech Discovery" and he too could have access to this vast wealth, knowledge and power. My friend then realized it was just trying to sell him a book and threw it away, especially since the book was very expensive, like $300.
About a month later, he recieved another letter in a similar format. It stated something similar to "I realize that this is a grand choice to make and changing your life can often times be difficult. But I implore you to consider purhcasing this book, it WILL change your life." and went on for a while and then said that if money was the problem, he would sell the book for less (i dont recall the amount exactly, but i think it was half) than what was offered in the first letter. Still, thinking they were trying to dig into his pockets, the letter was set aside and not looked at again.
A month later he recieved another letter, pretty much regergitating the same stuff as the previous two, but stated that it was the final letter and final chance he would have to take advantage of this "Life altering opportunity." He realized that it was somewhat odd by then and kept the letter and wanted to do some research. He asked the postman how many other similar letters (the envelope was bright and very noticable) he had delievered on his route, and he said that that those were the only he recalled seeing.

THEN, after he had told me about this, the research began...

I found that their apparent webpage is www.neo-tech.com. At the bottom of the main page, there is a little hyperlinked hyphen which takes you deeper into the site.
It contains some very interesting and extremely contraversial information. Pages and pages of this stuff, I still havent been able to read everything that is on their website. Much of the information is based on becoming greater... or at least equal to God. It states that Religion and Government are the two biggest "Neo-Cheaters" that try to "Cheat" people out of what they deserve... If you are interested in more of what they are trying to teach, read a little of the website... (just keep clicking 'next page')
Another interesting part of the website is the comments section, although apparently not updated for some time, its still interesting. There is a section for positive comments, many many people claiming how "The Book" has changed their lives, and so on. Then there's the negative comments section which has many people saying that "anyone who reads the book, will go to hell, and no amount of riches or power is worth eternal damnation." and similar comments.
Neo-Tech appeared to have a solution for everything in life, from how to win at gambeling, to an extensive dieting strategy.
The website and Neo-tech all-together seemed pretty strange.

Doing some unrelated research a while later, I came across the 'Illuminati' and found what their supposed goals and plans were.... I realized how similar Neo-Tech and the Illuminati's objectives and ideals seemed to be . I did a search on Neo-tech's website for "Illuminati" and found this:
www.neo-tech.com...
(click on Next Page)

"What is the Illuminati? What is Zon?"
"The Illuminati with Zon will Make Everyone Rich and Happy"
"Making the Illuminati Serve You"
"Zon will far surpass the goal of the Illuminati. By understanding Zon, the Illuminati and their organizations will be at your service -- providing you with limitless wealth."
Just a few quotes from the page...

There is also a section on the site relating to employment opportunities within Neo-Tech. Employment for... selling... books...?

I could go on and on about the strange things seemed linked with Neo-Tech, but I'm sure if anyone is interested, they'll be able to find the same things, if not more. I suppose I've done enough rambling and hopefully portrayed the subject the way I meant to. Im not trying to prove anything or make any point, I was just interested in hearing what all of you had to say about this, and if any of you had heard about this or received anything similar in the mail.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Really interesting post....
You should talk to your friend and see if you can get a hold of anything original that he may have. I've never heard of this book, but will attempt to do some research on it and post what I find.

I'd be interested in finding out what this "Zon" is and what it is doing, as well. Verrrrryyyyy interesting...[Dr. Strangelove impression]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have read through this website for the past hour and have no clue what their goal is. It appears to be a relgious/political group with the basic goals of money and followers. Their "system" seems to be nothing more than listening and following their "teachings" that are nothing more than rambling about how everyone is against you and the Neo-Tech's are your only friends. Yes, only the Neo-Tech's can help you achieve your dreams. However, it is certainly a very interesting site, with many "hidden pages" designed to peak interest in intelligent persons.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
After further reading, the Neo-Tech website claims to help you fight the IRS, improve your sex-life, and have an overall better life. Their religious claims beat any claims of relgions I've heard of. Where do we sign up?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
for some reason its got a section letting women kno how to get off.
You wont find that in the bible

www.neo-tech.com...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orias

www.neo-tech.com...

You've obviously never read the Song of Solomon.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov

You should talk to your friend and see if you can get a hold of anything original that he may have. I've never heard of this book, but will attempt to do some research on it and post what I find.

I will talk to him today and see if he has any of the letters. If he does, i will surely scan and post them here. And I'll be interested in hearing of the results of your research on this!

Oh and if anybody didnt see it, there is a section on the website that is organizing a class action lawsuit against the IRS. I thought that was somewhat amusing.

www.neo-tech.com...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JabbaOnTheDais

Originally posted by Orias
www.neo-tech.com...

You've obviously never read the Song of Solomon.

SoS doesn't have any detailed instructions. It's just mushy erotica.

I'm not terribly impressed with the neo-tech site on this, since it rehashes the old contractor muscle exercises from the 1960's. That's soooo... last century, y'know?

However, all that aside, it's simply a rewrite of the old fraud (perpetrated by the Czar's secret police) "Protocols of the Elders of Zion." So it's a hoax of a known literary fraud. That doesn't make it good, true, valuable... and certainly doesn't make it any older than 2 years at the most. It's not a real good rewrite (which is what makes it sound so weird); in some places it's outright plagarism with one or two words replaced.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wonder if they are still sending out these letters. They could get into some legal trouble if the IRS or the BBB investigates them. I wonder if its like a pyramid scheme. You become a Neo-Tech by inviting others to the "club" by having them buy the book.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sillinous, no offence, but whats to say your not selling it to us. You know a bunch of people interested in secret societies an all that.
Good advert!!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smudge
Sillinous, no offence, but whats to say your not selling it to us. You know a bunch of people interested in secret societies an all that.
Good advert!!

LOL nope, I have no such intentions. This just seemed really strange to me and I figured you all would be just as interested as I was. I'd highly recommend NOT buying anything from the guy, unless you want to support the Illuminati (or whatever) of course, haha.

[edit on 8-6-2004 by sillinous]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ah, yes, Pax Neo-tech, I remember coming across this some time ago. I determined it to be not worth pursuing. I saw this website:
www.lucifer.com...

I'd recommend reading this and then doing some more research, personally I don't buy into it...You can find more resources blasting against this concept.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You seem to find two groups of people discussing Neo-Tech, those who are TOTALLY for it, and those who are TOTALLY against it. There seems to be little in between.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Shame that this link is down >> www.neo-tech.com...

Seems like it might of had some good info on it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous
You seem to find two groups of people discussing Neo-Tech, those who are TOTALLY for it, and those who are TOTALLY against it. There seems to be little in between.

That is unfortunate too since like most everything else it is in fact a Little In Between. Although I admit it is difficult to say if he has presented more incorrect info than correct info as a whole. It is really a mess of Facts and Opinions all thrown together which after only a short time becomes very obviously contradictory of itself. I also have a feeling that a lot of what is written has actually been plagiarized completely with only minor editing such as taking certain words and putting 'neo' in front of it. Like 'neocheating', 'neocult' and of course 'neo-tech'. I am speaking of the material Not Including 'The Protocols', BTW, which have also already been said to be a direct copy with just minor editing. I also will state that these 'Protocols of Zon' are in fact an almost direct copy of 'The Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion' for anyone who'd like a second opinion.

The most obvious problem with this guys whole method is that he doesn't present his side accurately even though his supporting references and ideas are, for the most part, true. In other words, his way of gathering together information is fine, but his interpretation and presentation of it is where he becomes his own worst enemy. For example:

...Mysticism is the disease, epistemological disease, of human consciousness which promotes, internally as well as externally, false notions that create problems where none in fact exist......
However, despite all-afflicting, omnipresent mysticism, amidst pervasive destruction and suffering effected by noxious neocheating, man has brought a monumental edifice of knowledge and values into existence. Such value producers include Philolaus, Aristarchus, and Copernicus in astronomy; Galileo, Newton, and Einstein in physics; Aristotle, Ayn Rand, and Frank R. Wallace in philosophy; and Jay Gould, Henry Ford, Mark Hamilton, and Soichiro Honda in business.

Now avoiding what could be considered Opinion and looking at one particular thing, which upon further reading is also a re-occurring theme by this guy, is his Hatred for what he calls 'Mysticism' which he compares to his Love for 'Logic'. The only problem is he classifies anything which he doesn't agree with as Mysticism, which ranges from Religion to Science and everything in between.

More specifically, using the quoted section above, is his continued praise of Aristotle and how his ideas were the stable ground work for society before Plato's ideas, which are classified as Mysticism BTW, destroyed Aristotle's ideas. Meanwhile he includes Galileo as well as Newton among his Great Heroic few who helped rid us of evil Mysticism. Now, what he is saying is actually correct in many ways, but not exactly. For those who don't know, Galileo's discoveries and gifts to modern day understanding were in fact what destroyed the Incorrect Theories of Aristotle. The so called Mystic & Evil church wouldn't accept Galileo's Proof because Aristotle's theories fit the Churches version of truth, which was also incorrect. This is what I mean when I say it's not the references Mr. Neo-Tech here is using, but his misunderstanding and Selective View of them which puts holes in his presentation.

Once again as I mentioned, Newton who is in his list of Great Men who through Logic and Science destroyed the evils of Mystic thought and gave truth to the world, or whatever. Well, yes Newton and his Scientific Methods did help that side of Human Society and opened the Door to Physics. However, Newton is also known for his more secretive knowledge and practice of Alchemy. Now, I don't know for sure if Mr. NeoTech considered Alchemy Science or Mysticism as I didn't find a direct quote from him saying his opinion, however, I have a feeling such Craziness as Alchemy in NeoTech's opinion would have found itself on the Mystic side. I doubt NeoTech new Newton had such a background however, or perhaps he just Selectively Ignored that fact.

Here are some more examples of NeoTech skewed Praise of Aristotle and Disdain for Plato. Most of which is just personal opinion and therefore useless, but then there are even a few outright False Claims which you will see.

Therefore, the fall of Aristotelian philosophy around 200 B.C. meant a rise of Platonic philosophy or Platonistic-oriented philosophies, and a beginning of a dark intellectual obscurantism.

Aristotelian philosophy indeed is the fountainhead of all knowledge and the antithesis of Platonistic philosophy.

Throughout his long career, Plato carried within him an intense political ambition and need to control others. His philosophy is largely a manifestation of that ambition and need.

Through Plato such false concepts as "God", "gods", or "the eternal soul", which has no metaphysically verifiable cognitive content, gained a well-justified philosophical foundation...

Consciousness came into existence on this planet about 3000 years ago and human beings achieved consciousness not as a product of nature's evolutionary process but as an autopoietic reorganization of their cognitive systems. Consciousness was a discovery and an engineered invention of human beings.

So, as you can see, the Neo-Tech way of Selectively Choosing bits & pieces of History, changing definitions and meanings of words and other tactics, when realized, are really nothing more than a bad attempt at Scientology type Brainwashing. There are many many more examples I could give but I think you get the idea of what I'm saying. This guy needs to stop Stealing other Peoples Material first of all. Next he needs to go back to studying history and get his facts straight. He needs to quit reading all the so called Books with all the Answers for Humanity. Most importantly though he should stop all the Neo this and that cause it isn't working.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
about everyone else, but i would be very skeptical of any organization that accept new members, based on the purchase of a book. I don't care how much knowledge and wisdom they claim to have, any quack with the $$ to buy the book could become a member. To me that's a problem.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Freeworld_Esq.]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous

Well.... given that the site is based on a plagaristic version of the old fraud, "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and some cosmic-muffin new age philosophy that it also stole from other sources, the reviews will never meet in the center, there.

The ones who recognize it for plagaristic ripoffs of some poor stuff aren't going to be impressed with it. Those who haven't ever seen the original and recognized the intellectual property theft (and that the originals were frauds anyway) may be more impressed.

But I doubt you'll find anyone neutral on it.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I hope no one here gets sucked into that.

Join a church. Join a financial investment group. Join a church. Join the Masons.

Try to be the best person you can be and kind to all.

Those things will happen in time without getting involved with an organization making grandiose claims.

new topics

top topics

join