It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial tension brewing in the UK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is always the extremists .. you never see a normal Muslim or a normal anything protests about RACE or SUPREMACY ..

The BNP and Radical Muslims are the scum of the decade .. they are the reason the UK is full of hate ..

The sad thing is that Peaceful Muslims will get label .. and that will lead to even more hatred and tension ..

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
Is always the extremists .. you never see a normal Muslim or a normal anything protests about RACE or SUPREMACY ..

The BNP and Radical Muslims are the scum of the decade .. they are the reason the UK is full of hate ..

The sad thing is that Peaceful Muslims will get label .. and that will lead to even more hatred and tension ..

Where are all the "peaceful" muslims who are insisting that this march not take place?
Yeah, thought so. There are none. They are so peaceful that they are passive to the bullies. And the non-muslims Brits are pansies who let the muslims bullies do whatever they want.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think that the law enforcement officers need to turn a blind eye to the counter protesters. Allow the riot to happen. Then deport all those that caused this riot.

I think that would go a long ways towards solving the issue.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well let's start a pool.
How many cars will be burned?
How many gravestones will be broken?
How many arrests?
How many dead from the protests?

What will be the aftermath of this protest? Will it identify the peaceful muslims and then will they become targets to be bullied (more)?
Will the aftermath empower the protesters and will there be no more Islamic terrorism ever?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Nothing will happen if the protest does'nt happen, either way the march leader gets what he wants potential conflict

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
reply to post by JJay55

Nothing will happen if the protest does'nt happen, either way the march leader gets what he wants potential conflict

What? No Protest???!!!???
Is this another tactic to alert the UK government? To attack the UK government and threaten them? What a shameful action by muslims.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well someone had forsight back in the 60's and he was hounded out of office for it

Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech

please read it all before you may have a tendency to dismiss it as ther are pertinent and salient points as well as a few dubious remarks

also

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240518/Muslim-protesters-branded-British-soldiers-rapists-baby-killers-homecoming-parade.html]Seven protesters charged over anti-Army demo refuse to stand for judge in court Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...[/ url]

These are the jokers that appear to be treating our laws and culture with a little indifference

this will eventually prove to be too much of a pressure cooker in small overcrowded island

[edit on 5/1/10 by osc121]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Where are all the "peaceful" muslims who are insisting that this march not take place?
Yeah, thought so. There are none. They are so peaceful that they are passive to the bullies. And the non-muslims Brits are pansies who let the muslims bullies do whatever they want.

Actually .. there are a lot of British Muslims condemning this march ...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

That's quite true, and some of the muslim population of the town in question said they will refuse to acknowledge the radicalist if he enters the town.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

That's quite true, and some of the muslim population of the town in question said they will refuse to acknowledge the radicalist if he enters the town.

Whoa, they will refuse to acknowledge the radicals. Does that mean they will throw shoes at them? Or just not feed them or let them in hotels?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Oh dear Lord....

How on earth do you think the UK is going to become an Islamic republic anytime soon, if ever? We outnumber the buggers 20 to one and if they continue down this path of stirring the pot, their numbers may end up......being "reduced".

Oh, and give over about Jebus for crying out loud. We have grown beyond the need to "feel the love" of a long dead magician, so go take your Christian mumb0-jumbo and shove it the same place these Islamicists can shove their rhetoric.

All you religious people are as bad as each other, believing silly stories written by superstitious goat herders thousands of years ago. I mean, come on, use your grey matter...

If the march goes ahead, I will be there to confront it. I don't give a toss whether this is a plan by TPTB to stir tension or not, because I don't want these extremist scum in my country at all and they need to be shown that we're not as soft as they think... See my sig...

[edit on 5/1/10 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRB86

3 million muslims in the UK. That means there's 57 million non-muslims in the country.

really? wow, thats a lot less than i expected.

you wouldn't think it with how it is reported and dealt with by the government and media. so where are those 57 million people? they surely must find a voice that can go as loud as the muslim one without being condemned racists by the all welcoming multi ethnic labour bunch.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

When you believe in nothing something will come and fill the void. Between muslim conversions, immigration and their much higher birth rate (10 times higher), you are doomed.

Stop hiding your head in the sand. Get used to bowing towards mecca and treating your wife like property.

Muslim growth 10-fold Higher

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by stumason

When you believe in nothing something will come and fill the void. Between muslim conversions, immigration and their much higher birth rate (10 times higher), you are doomed.

Stop hiding your head in the sand. Get used to bowing towards mecca and treating your wife like property.

Muslim growth 10-fold Higher

many men treat their women like property or worse in the UK, most would consider themseklves christian too. Domestic violence isn't just the realm of Muslim men.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Sure, domestic violence is not "just the preserve of muslim men"

But AFAIK, it's the only religion that has it enshrined within their belief system.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
They've been brewing for a while i think. How do you suggest the rise in power for the BNP?
Also the one sidedness of police and the stereo typing of the extremist.
And now the "Pantomine Villan" That wants to march through Wootten Basset (with coffins?) and the constant arguements of political correctness.

Also i want to point out the aspect of positive disgrimination. Basicaly its to do with the hiering of diffrent ethnic races to create diversity in the work place. I know its ment to be a good thing but isnt this still deniying the inhabitants of the UK jobs?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hey, surprise...not!

When a war is lost, the losers take over countries in another way - they move in, then they wage war.

Why is this a surprise?

Britain has been ignorant with its immigration laws.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Another brain dead evangelical who think "those muslims!" are taking over.

Only 34% of the UK - across all backgrounds - believe in God or the idea of a god. Britain is a secular nation, we don't believe in the extremely outdated nonsense that is religion.

The great irony is, you're complaining about Islamic extremists and yet you are one of the worse fundamentalists on this board! Heck, the Christians are the worse kind of member on ATS - posting among the most racist and xenophobic posts...

...Your little cabal of hate must've missed Christ's teachings about "Love thy neighbour"

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Lets hope enough British wake up and realize that they need to deport ALL immigrants in order to protect their culture and country for their children to enjoy.

Do you really think that it is that black and white?

Immigrant:
a person who comes to a country where they were not born in order to settle there.

What about the Sikhs that helped rebuild Britain by providing labour after WW2? What about the Gurkhas? International cuisines?

What about the British born "immigrants". British born asians, for example, what will you do with them? Do they have a right to be here bearing in mind their parents were immigrants?

Is it really that black and white to you?

edit:typo

[edit on 6-1-2010 by george_gaz]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I think that the law enforcement officers need to turn a blind eye to the counter protesters. Allow the riot to happen. Then deport all those that caused this riot.

I think that would go a long ways towards solving the issue.

No, it really would not solve the issue or come close. It would stop the immediate symptoms (the rioters) but it certainly would not cure the disease.

Look into the history of MS13 and what happens when you deport these petty thugs. They go back to their nations full of more hate. Nations that might not be able to deal with it as well.

What was a couple of petty ignorant Muslim thugs will then become a cell. That cell might cause further damage in the long run.

Not to mention the friends of the deported back in the UK who will now have more anger building up (you could argue the threat of deportation will quell that anger but that is speculative).

Deportation (palming your problems off onto another nation) is not the answer.

But what is the answer?

Is there an answer? I am not so sure.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join