It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial tension brewing in the UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Stop hiding your head in the sand. Get used to bowing towards mecca and treating your wife like property.

Because Christianity has a history of treating women as equal, right?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Where are all the "peaceful" muslims who are insisting that this march not take place?
Yeah, thought so. There are none. They are so peaceful that they are passive to the bullies. And the non-muslims Brits are pansies who let the muslims bullies do whatever they want.

There are many demonstrations by muslims and non-muslims planned against Islam4uk....

Facebook has a group and there are plenty of other sites buzzing about it too.
Not every Muslim is a terrorist and not every Muslim condones this extremist group.... Islam4UK.

Don't tar everyone with the same brush... it makes you appear ignorant and stupid.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Political correctness and Liberalism.. You get what you deserve. Enjoy the next decade.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Wow, Is this true?

Despite his hatred of all things British, he says: "If British means adopting British values, then I don't think we can adopt British values. I'm a Muslim living in Britain. I have a British passport, but that's a travel document to me." He and his family live on state benefits. Rubana his wife is said by friends to claim £1,700 a month in housing benefit and income support while Choudary has also claimed £202 a month in income support. Something about biting the hand that feeds you!

www.islam-watch.org...

What does it take for a naturalized person to be deported under British law?

Yep! This is what the working man pays for.... he is actually recieving :

The Muslim cleric's untaxed income of £25,740 is thousands more than 21-year-old gunner Jack Sadler was earning before he was blown up by a roadside bomb.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I believe we are being taken over in the UK to a degree, I do know that some young muslims are being preached at to procreate with english girls. Most of the muslims in my area have no respect or interest in british culture,society or contributing to the system this is of course my personal experience and not in any way racist as i will respect anyone that will live in harmony with their fellow man. We pay £££ every year for interpreters in hospitals and bend over backwards to accomodate others with different ideals/religions what happened to"when in Rome" ! The signs are there every health centre,school,public office in my area has Urdu lettering prominently displayed on it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join