It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever had a Nuclear War dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I had one really bad Nuclear nightmare when I was a kid, I couldnt sleep for nights afterwards, it was so vivid and at an age when I had become interested in nuclear bombs and after watching "When the wind blows".

In my dream I awoke to the morning after a nuclear attack, i shared a room with my brother at the time, in my dream he had been killed by debris, i looked out of my window and at the brook where all the fish were floating. it was all so clear i can remeber it so well in my head, the greyness and fear.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
SECOND INTERPRETATION

Many of these dreams would also fit the description of a SOLAR FLARE.

A jet aircraft tumbling out of the sky into a lake, the impact blast, something vast in the sky, high flying jetliners falling as burning falling stars like a nuclear arc, hiding in the basement to avoid the initial blast.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Further thoughts...

1. According to Bible Code, there are two years only when "Nuclear War" turns up... one war 2006 as I remember correctly, the other benig 2010/

2. They is a big assumption here in most fo the dreams, that this is a nuclear war with another country. No-one considers the frightening possibility of a nuclear CIVIL war in the states where both sides fire off AMerican nukes at each other.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Well
NOpe but when I was a child in elementary school I wouldnt pay attention in class and sit there drawing these exquisite mushroom clouds, Im sure the teachers thought nothing of it

I used to do that, draw cities with huge mushroom clouds over them. I dont know why as a kid i was so fascinated by nukes. More than anyone I knew as a kid.

Maybe there is a correlation between people who think about stuff like that and people who visit conspiracy sites?.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I remember when all the stuff was kicking off in iraq, it was on the news constantly as you would imagine, anyway at that time I had a kinda lucid dream of planes coming over and dropping bombs, for the seconds it lasted it was terrifying and very real!

That's the closest I have come I suppose.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I dreamed about a nuclear war last night after having a normal day without exagerating with stuffs , it was strange cause I was in a class room with my old classmates from highschool and elementary school and there were some unknown people there too. Everyone was talking to eachother, they seemed to be in high spirits and I was arguing with someone wich I didn't knew.Suddenly I go to the window and I saw some skycrapers in a big city (the location was somwhere in u.s.a cause I felt that) and I heard F16s turning on their engines and lift off in a hurry and right over I saw missiles in the sky aproaching the ground then followed by a birght light. I was expecting to feel pain but right over I woke up. This dream was so real and I felt everything.
edit on 28-2-2012 by edward23 because: (no reason given)

By the way it's the first time when I dream something like this.
edit on 28-2-2012 by edward23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

how far where you when the nuclear bomb blew up in your dream? if you were around 0 to 100 miles away , you would burn in seconds.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

how far where you when the nuclear bomb blew up in your dream? if you were around 0 to 100 miles away , you would burn in seconds.

I was at the window and just saw a bright light far in the distance then I was prepearing to feel some pain from the shockwave or something but I woke up. That's it. Usually I don't give too much atention to my dreams but this one was unusual...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

To answer the first question of your headline, I didn't have a particular war dream just one of a WMD being dropped out of low lying airplane onto an unsuspecting skyscraper, with people inside. Skyscraper wasn't vivid but fuzzy, was actually looking more at the WMD plummeting from the sky than the hapless building occupied I'm sure with unfortunate people who didn't deserve this as to what was going to happen to them.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I had a dream, years ago, when I was maybe 19, or 20, but it seems like a very possible reality. I was a survivor of a nuclear attack, and as I left my home I was able to locate a working vehicle, and leave my current situation, as I was driving through a neighboring city in which I used to live there, the sky was red, as though flames were blazing in the distant, the tress were black, and not a single person was visible to me. This dream was very real, and very emotional.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert1985

This is true, as I am alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join