It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes, how did he even get access to the tape?
He presented the tape two months after he left there. The details of how he did it are vague.

I was hoping your knowledge of the case could expedite my research..
I have invested 20 hrs on this case, because I think it's real.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Its all in the 'Skeptics Manual on How To Hide Stuff" by Dr Hu Dini

If they can't beat it down with debunks, then go to chapter 3, ignore the thread and hope it goes away

well its not just the skeptics, also the believer half of the spectrum seem to stay away from the more interesting ones, we see more debate over flying garbage bags and balloons then we do over this!

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND.....

well its not just the skeptics, also the believer half of the spectrum seem to stay away from the more interesting ones, we see more debate over flying garbage bags and balloons then we do over this!

I agree.....

Despite pointing this thread out to many of them.....

I can't see many of those hard core "believers" in here.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Tribble.....

Yes, how did he even get access to the tape? He presented the tape two months after he left there. The details of how he did it are vague.

The "anonymous" nature of the video is one of the "weak links" in this story.

On the one hand.....

Leaking such a video anonymously is almost certainly the only way we would ever get to see such a video.

On the other hand.....

Leaking such a video anonymously makes it extremely difficult.....if not impossible.....to verify its authenticity.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Leaking such a video anonymously makes it extremely difficult.....if not impossible.....to verify its authenticity.

you mean it could be cgi?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Mcrom901.....

There's not really been much discussion of that since I started this thread earlier this year.

To my mind, it doesn't look CGI-ish & in view of the paucity of CGI oriented comments, it appears others would agree.

What do you think about this object?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

it doesn't look cgi-ish to me too... perhaps a craft under the guise of plasma super-cavitation?

edit on 13/10/10 by mcrom901 because:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I've contacted the Nellis public affairs, regarding the video. I am obviously not expecting total disclosure.

I am just interested in a response.

You folks will be the first to know, if they do, reply, which they won't.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

nice one mate, at least you made the effort, i wonder if an F.O.I.A request would do any good.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

it doesn't look cgi-ish to me too... perhaps a craft under the guise of plasma super-cavitation?

Mcrom901.....

Can you provide some source material pertaining to "plasma super-cavitation"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
I've contacted the Nellis public affairs, regarding the video. I am obviously not expecting total disclosure. I am just interested in a response. You folks will be the first to know, if they do, reply, which they won't.

Phrankie79.....

Well.....why not?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am assuming it might take them a few days to respond to my message. I think the chances are, i will just be written off as another one of those "ufo nuts" and it will get deleted. I'm not crazy, i just want some damn answers.

brb, going to go wish in one hand and # in the other.

edit on 13-10-2010 by phrankie79 because: im from the government and i'm here to help

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is such an awesome thread. The participation, information, location, and hardwork all make this an incredible case. I dont understand how my '10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (great footage)' which turned out to be LED kites in my opinion, got almost 70 more flags and almost 20 more pages of conversation...
....Good job MMN

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I don't have a clue as to what it is. Of course, if I had to venture a "guess" as to what it was, I would consider the fact it was near an AFB range and was possibly an aerial device that was used for missile tracking. It could be as mundane as a UAV quadcopter as I see 4 lobes.

However, the controllers would, I assume, be informed of any missile testing that day.

For some reason, it reminds me of Mork and Mindy. It appears to be 4 ships used by Mork's alien race (they were large eggs). LOL

Good job MMN.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

GeisterFahrer.....

I don't have a clue as to what it is.

I agree.....

To my mind, it continues to withstand scrutiny.

Of course, if I had to venture a "guess" as to what it was, I would consider the fact it was near an AFB range and was possibly an aerial device that was used for missile tracking. It could be as mundane as a UAV quadcopter as I see 4 lobes.

Did you have a look through the material we have posted regarding the various planes, H/C's, UAV's, etc... that we have considered in explanation?

Good job MMN.

Thank you for your positive words.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 24-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Ziggyproductions05.....

May I say that I very much much enjoy your own approach to such things.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

GeisterFahrer.....

I don't have a clue as to what it is.

I agree.....

To my mind, it continues with withstand scrutiny.

Of course, if I had to venture a "guess" as to what it was, I would consider the fact it was near an AFB range and was possibly an aerial device that was used for missile tracking. It could be as mundane as a UAV quadcopter as I see 4 lobes.

Did you have a look through the material we have posted regarding the various planes, H/C's, UAV's, etc... that we have considered in explanation?

Good job MMN.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

No problem MMN. I can see how this withstands scrutiny. You might find this link a little bit helpful:

www.globalsecurity.org...

All it does is show that there are aerial devices used for missile tracking. RC equipment is used.

I still have no idea what is in the video you posted.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

GeisterFahrer.....

Thank you.

I shall have a look at that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Now THAT'S some awesome footage right there. The shape of that thing reminds me of the WWII photos of the Nazi "Bell" shaped craft. When i see this, i start thinking of the Antarctic expedition with Admiral Byrd, 1947 i think. I know it's a sketchy kind of report but I still assume that these type of craft are military/Black Project, and if his story is correct....well at least the stuff they told us about, then these things are getting around with the new latest and greatest triangle shape these days.

By far one of the better U.F.O threads. S+F

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join