It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is SEXY to you?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

That sounds bloody horrible!

I never got the whole food and sex thing, guess it just ain't for me!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
reply to post by zazzafrazz

your not the only one .... yay you

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
He isn't tall, but he isn't short. He looks great with short hair or long hair. He has a devious smile regularly, and another one for me that lights up his whole face. He can be brooding at times, but most of the time he is content at the very least.

He looks better with a few days growth of facial hair than freshly shaved. He's not muscular, but he is quite physically strong. He handles my temper tantrums with great patience.

He is well- read, and scholarly is conversation, but is not afraid to take it to your level without being demeaning. He is not afraid to lay his guts out on the table for me, but is more reserved in public.

He opens doors, takes out the garbage, and helps with the laundry. He isn't always well dressed, and prefers pajama pants to slacks, but he looks damn fine in blue jeans and a polo shirt.

He's a poet when he talks. He is just so easy to listen to. His biggest compliment is me falling asleep in his arms while he talks to me about nothing and everything.

He asks a lot of me, and I do it because I love him. he will also do just about any crazy thing I ask him to do because he knows I do a lot for him. He buys me gifts because he loves me, not because he's about to be in trouble.

His only rules in our home are "Don't blow yourself up, and try not to get arrested." Those are my rules for HIM. He gets a bit hair-brained sometimes.

Honesty, thoughtfulness, creativity, compassion, empathy, and integrity are the governing forces in his life.They come naturally to him, and even if that means stepping out of the norms of society, he will not cross the line of his morality.

He is the head of the home, but makes damn sure to remind me how much he relies on me, the heart of our home. There is never an issue that we do not discuss in great detail, sometimes with heated debate, before acting on it. He will not do anything if he knows that I do not have his back, and vice versa.

He knows when I'm about to fib, and politely asks me to correct myself before answering, and vice versa. Not even white lies are allowed. Complete brutal honesty is all that is tolerated. We would rather have our feelings hurt by the truth and get over it quickly than to find out we were deceived and begrudge each other for it.

Intimacy is important, and it's not all about sexual intimacy, either. He can feel just as close to me cuddling and pillow- talking. I am also aware that as far as intimate relationships go, I am second only to his X Box, but that is part of his charm.

I could go on and on, but those are the major points, and I think you get the picture by now.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alarm Clock

This was all written by me about Alarm Clock. I didn't check to see who was logged in when I hit the submit button. *facepalm* My bad

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
mmmmm sexy dancer from Eisenfunk

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f825e124209a.jpg[/atsimg]
vid

[edit on 5/8/10 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hmmm..... I find many things sexy in men! But if you are a man in uniform!
Oh my gosh, Look out! Oh sorry, I must remember I'm married.

I first notice eyes, are they penetrating? A mans mouth is very much a turn on! plump but not too full lips. Pretty smile. Legs, and muscular thighs! Of course a nice tight Bootie is nice too.......

Rugged looks really get me going! You know 2 day old stubble. This are my physical superficial things......

Now for the important things......Honesty, a straight shooter! No BS. Not afraid to share his feelings. Intelligence I like. Sense of Humor is very important.
Gentle tapered with someone who also can take control at a moments notice.
Someone who values and accepts me for me. A good conversationalists.

For me I feel sexy in Boots! Usually tall ones but not slutty like over the knee. But up to the knee. It can be any kind of boots short, tall, cowboy,
or even biker boots. I know sounds wierd!!

Well here is another one, I love to sweat!! Not like from a gym workout, But from hiking and camping, or yard work, or rock climbing or even cleaning!! Now I am not talking drenched clothes here, just a little! Makes me Feel ALIVE!!! And then well...........

Pax

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Couple more to add....

Poison Ivy from Batman, especially Uma Thurman in Batman and Robin! and Texas accents.....wow those are sexy!

Oh and the above poster, I agree on the boots! deffinately!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I'm replying without reading the thread just for a better "self opinion"

IMO make-up and tight shiney pants....."ole Ray Stevens joke"

Are nothing more than things to make ugly ppl acceptable, let me make that a bit more PC....

I think true beauty...needs no help...you can't screw up true beauty'

No need to put on a mask.

Besides, think of "your true self" as a poker hand......keep the ace in the hole.

Ever seen a truely beautiful person that kept it to them selves, and then after years or months of knowing them, seen them at the river or after a tough night at a pub......."you can't screw up beautiful" its impossible!
Thats why my ole lady wears overalls and pony tails and no make up, don't hide behind something thats not really you...
but most call me nuts anyways so take that as you will...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Women who don't act like they're god's gift to men, and have more unique interests than watching soap operas and listening to pop music. I find that sexiest of all.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixus

watching soap operas and listening to pop music

[edit on 5-6-2010 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday

I'm replying without reading the thread just for a better "self opinion"

IMO make-up and tight shiney pants....."ole Ray Stevens joke"

Are nothing more than things to make ugly ppl acceptable, let me make that a bit more PC....

I think true beauty...needs no help...you can't screw up true beauty'

No need to put on a mask.

Besides, think of "your true self" as a poker hand......keep the ace in the hole.

Ever seen a truely beautiful person that kept it to them selves, and then after years or months of knowing them, seen them at the river or after a tough night at a pub......."you can't screw up beautiful" its impossible!
Thats why my ole lady wears overalls and pony tails and no make up, don't hide behind something thats not really you...
but most call me nuts anyways so take that as you will...

You , sir..are one in a million..as is the one I love.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Thin with big buddonkadonk and chest and fit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
i like a women who isnt baked in make up 24/7 and doesnt dress like were in the middle of a heat wave every time they go out lol. Nothing worse than a girl in the middle of winter with make up on so thick you can smell it almost and a skirt thats so high i can talk to people behind her while she wears stilts for shoes, usually fitted with a high pitched voice and laugh. lol

IT has to be a natural smile and a natural connection for me, you know sexy when you see sexy i think. Wouldnt wanna get horny and sexy mixed up though

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sexy to me is anything from physical attributes to just a laugh or an accent or the way a woman looks at you or just a conversation.

Physically, these are my faves (ie some of the women I like physically although the first I know is awesome as a person too):

Daffney (with and without the makeup):

MsChif:

Nattie Neidhart:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Pet lovers are sexy

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

I guess you never had a lover with bad breath.

A little strawberries and chocolate or whip cream helps to hide the funk.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
To me, sexy is when a woman wears clothes that match her personality. It shows that she knows who she is and is comfortable with that.

A quiet woman just wouldn't look right in a mini skirt and high heels. It wouldn't look natural for her. Moderate clothes for a moderate woman in other words.

A business oriented woman would need a wardrobe for when she goes out that shows off that side of her in a casual and stylish way.

This is where a buttom down business shirt, and that's all, in the comfort of her own home would look sexy.

That's sexy. What attracts me to a woman is a different story.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

He tells me I look sexier if I wear my yoga pants and put my hair in a pony tail.

I think the same

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
MsChif:

MsChif is awesome, my favourite female wrestler and everything i read and saw about her life, her work and interestes makes me appreciate her even more.

Of course the most sexy person i know is my girlfriend and it's not because of her looks (though she does look great with her Bass guitar
) but everything that makes her, intelligence, humour, just a fun person around. There's a reason we're together for 7 1/2 years

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'm not too picky, but there are certain things that get me going (yoga pants and a sweatshirt though? No)..

Much prefer the makeup, but not a lot of it, just enough to enhance, though love the wet look lipstick and smokey eyes.

Lacy lingerie (especially involving garter belts and nylons)

A hot clubbing dress that has cutouts to show skin, and is nice and tight

High white boots and showing a lot of thigh

Short skirts

Midrif showing (though have to have the stomach to pull this off)

Schoolgirl outfit (who doesn't, right?)

Wearing just my work shirt and a pair of white socks, and nothing else, oh yeah

Small panties or thongs

Corsets (always nice)

I'm a legs and breast man, so pretty much anything that shows off those assets is a sexy look in my book.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join