It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Around the next two weeks after October 21, 2010 Halemaumau crater on the Big Island of Hawaii's Volcano's National Park will erupt and fill up its crater in November and move Eastward to the the capital city of Hilo with lava headed for Hilo Bay.
I'm predicting an eruption of Halemaumau crater at the Hawaii Volcano's National Park around the end of October the beginning of November. The stating time would be around October 21, 2010 with a swarm of hundreds of swarms of small seismic events at Kilauea crater; Halemaumau on the Big Island of Hawaii.
These events will lead up to an eruption and lava filling up this crater by November 2010 and moving East ward to Hilo the capital city on the Big Island of Hawaii. The lava will make its way to Hilo Bay around December 25, 2010 if not stopped. There is only one way to stop this flow.
On Saturday November 20, 2010 between 4:30 pm to 6:35 pm Halemaumau crater will erupt sending out a massive lava fountain.These will be the signs of the impending eruption:
1. First sign will take place on the Big Island of Hawaii on Wednesday November 17, 2010 a violent storm will hit the regions of Puna and Kau heavy rain fall.
2. The second sign will take place at Kilauea crater Halemaumau section small earthquake swarms will increase as magma moves into position on Thursday November 18, 2010 at noon towards evening.
3. The third sign will be witnesses by Hawaii Volcano's Nation Park rangers and staff on Friday November 19, 2010 six rainbows on the Eastern Rim of Halemaumau Crater.
4. THE EVENT will take place late in the afternoon towards evening as a orange yellow glowing fountain of lava pours forth on Saturday November 20, 2010.
5. Lava will fill up Halemaumau crater by the second week of December 2010 and cross the road eastward towards the Big Island of Hawaii's capital city Hilo.
6. By Christmas time in December 2010 the lava from Halemaumau will be in striking distance of Hilo town. There is only one way to stop the lava at this point which has been done twice before in Hawaii's history.
Up date by Mr. Lee
Mauna Loa on Hawaii likely to erupt on its Eastern flank near the Puu Ulaula region on the week of November 20, 2010 and the week of December 20, 2010.
Dosen't this event give Dr. Lee ??,,,100% hit ,,,on predictability?
Thursday 25th November 2010 Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii Kilauea volcano, Hawaii continues to erupt lava from two locations. On the east rift zone, lava is erupting from TEB vent 1 km NE of Pu'u O'o crater, and flows through tubes to the ocean at Puhi-o-Kalaikini entry southwest of Kalapana Gardens. Since Saturday lava flows have advanced eastwards and have reached highway 130 at an area that was crossed by lava flows earlier in the year. At the summit, a lava pond is located in a vent of Halemaumau crater.
While essentially ruling out production wells as a cause of the quakes, Shane Khoury, deputy director and general counsel of the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission, said there is "some circumstantial evidence" that the injection wells might be inducing or enhancing temblors.
As a result, Khoury said, the staff plans to ask the commission, at its Dec. 7 meeting, to approve a moratorium on any further injection wells in the Guy area.
Even if the disposal operations are causing the quakes, Horton said, "it's a very difficult thing to prove."
Either way, the research into the swarm could open up new insights into how quakes occur in the middle of continental plate, he said. That could have implications for understanding the New Madrid Fault Zone, which can produce large quakes near Memphis.