It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outside the box theories/ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
***IF.....the ET presence is true:

I would like to here some more logical sound explanations of why the U.S. Government and possibly other countries are in contact with some ET race or many ET races.

For example if such a meeting went down on the Island of Akau in the Johntson Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.

What do you think they would be doing?

Are they simply exchanging technology for abductions? Why? What is going on? Let's speculate outside of the box of some more realistic explanations not based off of sci-fi.

Obviously there are reports/threads of UFOs recorded by radar and multiple eye witnesses, so we agree that the ET travel here in space ships?....then what?

Are we agreeing that ET's are ancient and have always been here? Would our Ancient Gods/ET's interact with human world leaders? I'm not so sure. Good or Evil Gods for that matter, if they are ET, would seem to remain, anonymous, and exist in only a spiritual being/technology.

So what kind of ET would be working with Earthlings? Why would they be so inclined to work with certain political powers on a political agenda? What are they working on?

Abductions? Technology exchange? These theories/claims seem childish/amature to me, and the real agenda must be something in reason to the way the world is today and the way we are living.

Other theories we think of are, sought after elements on Earth, in our Solar System, or in our Galaxy.

How would ET's play a role in our society one day? There has to be something so simple that no one has thought of yet, and I'm willing to bet someone will think of it in this thread. Why are they in cahoots with certain Earthlings? There has to be a simple explanation. I feel that if ET's and Earthlings can meet face to face then how is that different that humans meeting face to face?

My theory:

We have not discovered everything on this planet. There are many mysteries still. For example the ocean. If ET's can detect our planet maybe there is something that humans don't know about on Earth, that the ET's do know about. Maybe our planet has an abundant resource that we haven't discovered yet and that is why the ET's are visiting.

Share your Outside of the Box ideas/theories:

Thank You

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I do not believe ET's have direct contacts with any govt. but I do have some reasons which incline that Govt's. coverup E.T incidents. The reason for that is there are many reasons few of I can think of are

1. To maintain control of their respective countries/ regions
2. Religious reasons
3. Don't want people to know about modern tech. or free energy
4. are afraid of consequences of revealing this to public

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

These theories/claims seem childish/amature to me

As people get older they slowly start to shut down their child like emotions of love through the heart and the entire being. The child is closer to who we truly are then most people are willing to admit.

People are actually not growing up and are stuck in a childstate in the mind, due to heavy supression.

and the real agenda must be something in reason to the way the world is today and the way we are living

Your conclusions sure would be convenient. I see you. < > ^/ \^ +==-

But do you see me. ~(((=((())) ))((= -= -= :"\/\^/| -=-==-=-)))~ x 5

If you do then your not actually seeing me so I doubt you could see.

Tread slowly my friend, this is going to hurt the longer this is held. You can't turn ((())) into (). Its too small to hold onto anylonger and it will break. I'm sure your imagination will lead you to the right path to what I directly mean. It has no foundation, and can be ignored easy. The grand all shines through for those who dearly wish. ETs are connected to this during the phases. They can be hard to put a finger onto or to mind. That is because they exist right now with you but you don't see them or what they are doing because they work with code(DNA) through the spiritual essence. They work on the same level as your soul, beyond dreams.

They are like spirit and cannot be seen as they touch you, and teach you, so you may learn through heart energy loving. Working with god these are the beings that I'm in contact with. They are intouch with my heart as I am, they guide me in ways that can never be explained. That I ask, then so I shall.

They come from not a time but from a place of unlimited space from our respective understanding. If I can move through walls, does that make me a ghost? Reality is so huge and vast, much much more than you really know. Reality does not exist in one place. Reality is much more wonderous than anyone truly knows.

Some of us were born masters.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I think our government and ET have some form of exchange program going. The Greys, as some call them, have been slowly spoon feeding us their technology and in turn, they are free to fly in our skies without punishment and have the green light to abduct humans or whatever else they want to run their tests.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic-12

We don't have to worry. There is no threat coming from outer space, the only threat lays within this world.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It is all about money.

The cover-ups - everything - it is all about money - some worthless pieces of paper that certain influential people have created.

And, btw, those people who created that worthless thing? They are worthless. They have no soul. And good luck to them when the SHTF.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The only reason I ask is that the imagination creates images of Greys and Reptilians and they look like monsters. If they are in fact fallen angels or demons I can't picture human beings having face to face meetings with them at underground military bases or on remote islands in the Pacific. A human would be paralyzed with fear.

Think of reptiles on our planet or "Grey Alien" looking insects/creatures. Do we see them having sit down chats with other mammals? So why would Intelligent Alien Humanoid Reptiles and Grey Aliens be having meetings with humans?

To me, ET's must look more human, and must be more civil and obedient than you think. If they were so evil they would never have meetings.

Even if some of you are in sales, if you have ever had a meeting with your competition, they are still organized and have structure.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The people of Earth are close to becomming a "warp society" (taken from Star Trek for lack of a better term). This places the people of Earth on the very "door step" of other civilizations. It also means that Humans need to be properly dealt with, and now is always better than later.

The ideas many have grown up with of faster than light travel, and life in space is actually a reality for Earth today (see papers on the European Space agency website). This makes it important for off-worlders to make contace with the governments of Earth to forge good relations and perhaps lasting friendships.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Are you saying that ET's are here because humans are on the brink of vast space travel and advancement in technology, and ET's are helping us enter into the reality of this Universe?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
***IF.....the ET presence is true:

I would like to here some more logical sound explanations of why the U.S. Government and possibly other countries are in contact with some ET race or many ET races.

For example if such a meeting went down on the Island of Akau in the Johntson Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.

What do you think they would be doing?

ANSWER= God only knows, but if WE are being left in the dark then it's not going to be good for us. NOBODY has the right to keep humanity in the dark on this one.

Are they simply exchanging technology for abductions? Why? What is going on? Let's speculate outside of the box of some more realistic explanations not based off of sci-fi.

ANSWER= Well, the thing we need to understand and believe is not everybody working in Government is evil or out to get us after all, they most likely have family's and kids and grand kids also. But what they do have that we do not is money,power and we all know greed is a deadly thing. So, we need to hope we are not being sold out. However, A meeting with an ET without the "whole" world knowing and being a part of is a Crime Against Humanity in my mind.

Obviously there are reports/threads of UFOs recorded by radar and multiple eye witnesses, so we agree that the ET travel here in space ships?....then what

ANSWER= IT would take you 5 years to study all the information that has been released. "space ships", maybe, but could be something more like interdenominational crafts, some could be drones, remember we 3 classes of ETs and I betting there are many in between. We just don't have all the facts.

Are we agreeing that ET's are ancient and have always been here? Would our Ancient Gods/ET's interact with human world leaders? I'm not so sure. Good or Evil Gods for that matter, if they are ET, would seem to remain, anonymous, and exist in only a spiritual being/technology.

ANSWER= O-yes, Remember the ancients had no references such as we do today, but the stories ( See Bible) and pictures they made were just to strong of evidence in my mind.

So what kind of ET would be working with Earthlings? Why would they be so inclined to work with certain political powers on a political agenda? What are they working on? Abductions? Technology exchange? These theories/claims seem childish/amature to me, and the real agenda must be something in reason to the way the world is today and the way we are living.Other theories we think of are, sought after elements on Earth, in our Solar System, or in our Galaxy.

ANSWER= Well they are not working with me!! or you. So, red flags are already up. Some most likely have bad for us motives.

How would ET's play a role in our society one day? There has to be something so simple that no one has thought of yet, and I'm willing to bet someone will think of it in this thread. Why are they in cahoots with certain Earthlings? There has to be a simple explanation. I feel that if ET's and Earthlings can meet face to face then how is that different that humans meeting face to face?

My theory:

We have not discovered everything on this planet. There are many mysteries still. For example the ocean. If ET's can detect our planet maybe there is something that humans don't know about on Earth, that the ET's do know about. Maybe our planet has an abundant resource that we haven't discovered yet and that is why the ET's are visiting.

ANSWER= Of course we haven't, We may end up in 25 years having to scrap everything we think we do know based on some new discovery. We must also except somethings we may never be able to know because we are at this point locked in to a 3d view point. You can believe there is a much bigger picture and in order to get it we need to grow mentality as well as technically

Share your Outside of the Box ideas/theories:

Thank You

[edit on 31-12-2009 by intothelight]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I believe the world elites are actually ETs themselves: Draconians. Some are not ETs but, have submitted to the Reptilians for they believe a New World Order is inevitable so, they just hopped on the bandwagon. Some people in power may actually be against them. They may actually be awakened humans pretending to go along.

They are simply buying time for others to awaken out of the false realities they take part in. Some people are awakened for they have been contacted by Pleiadians/Vegans/Nordics (or other benevolent aliens) by dreams, telepathy, abduction, etc. Some individuals awaken simply by being open-minded enough to study any religion, culture, belief system etc and putting all the pieces toghether.

I know some of you dismiss zealots and super fanaticals but, they may actually have something useful to say. Some extreme Hebrew Israelites that talk about killing edomites (white people) make sense sometimes. They talk about uniting the 12 Black tribes of Israel.

All of those tribes have been taught to be racist against eachtoher. I agree with that whole unity thing at least, not the blind slaughter of caucasians. Do not block off any data. Study how white supremists percieve the world. Study anything and everything.

Just take wants makes sense and filter out the not so plausible. I think the somewhat publicizing of Buddhist (spiritual) culture like in Avatar, Naruto etc is a way for benevolent aliens to speak to Indigo/crystal children/ people. I feel Indians/Chinese being so smart and taking jobs like crazy is because of Hindu/Buddhist culture over there.

They are making an example that being intellectual and spiritual is the way to go in order to help earth. Yeah, I know they are industrializing a bit but, the West is somewhat to blame for that. No more matrix. Peace, love, respect, and light. Keep an open heart and mind. Namaste

new topics

top topics

join