It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Extraterrestrial Intentions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
PLEASE Dont Rip on the OP like that. He cant help it.

Here is his price:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da62af8fe58c.jpg[/atsimg]

GZ

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da62af8fe58c.jpg[/atsimg]

GZ

LMFAO. Deserves a "best picture on the internet" award.

The first law of the universe states that nutters always fill a vacuum and the second is always believe anything a fit bird tells you if you want to stay in with a chance.

Ergo the OP is perfectly aligned with the universe.

And I'm still crying over that picture.

On a serious note, it must be the UFO holiday season, because most of the posts recently seem to be from the Dan Brown school of "intelligence." I'm not one for any censorship or putting up boundaries but maybe we could have a "Destination:Gray area" flag that people could vote with and when the value reaches a predetermined nutter event horizon the post get shipped.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420
reply to post by Wehali

i dont think this is true. cuz ive heard of people being taken aboard ufos. and not being afraid. and the beings on the ships give the person knowledge and teach them about many things. and then other people are abducted, and the beings say to them things like "do not be afraid. we will not harm you. we are peaceful" removing the person fear. and replacing it with love.
if your theory is correct. why would they want to remove the fear from the person?

Because back in realityland you have someone getting abducted and crapping their pants as soon as they realize what's going on.

You cannot just have disclosure on a personal level where you meet aliens in the middle of the night and just start talking and learning. If you are not retarded, to face another sentient being that is not of the same species is possibly the most unsettling thing you will ever experience as your whole reality got shattered like a plate glass window.

When you face that other sentient species, your brain immediately starts trying to figure out what was truth about reality, and what was garbage. As you try to instantly figure everything out and adapt to the new reality, your world starts to spin and you really cant function.

This may explain why people are abducted multiple times, either to give them a second chance not to freak out, or to ease them into this new reality.
Only after some serious soul searching after your first encounter can you even begin to think about trying to hold a conversation with an ET, and even then you are scared to death.

And btw, this thread does belong in the "my story" section.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Whatever the underground reality is concerning our government and its liasons with certian types of ets, possibly due to the fact thats Vrill, and the bloodlines are the annanuki, as I've been making many posts about.

Something that Sleeper, Lou Baldwin, also has talked about. John Lear consistently supports Sleeper, whose contact is Milton, and talks about what we need to do, basically to live in a state of integrity, to move on to the next level. I could quote him but he posts on another forum daily, and so you have search for it yourself. He posts there on a daily basis.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
PLEASE Dont Rip on the OP like that. He cant help it.

GZ

ABOVE TOP SECRET: DENY IGNORANCE

Ignorance is in the words of OP, lets deny that ignorance a chance to spread.
If someone gets butthurt over someone else saying that they are wrong, tough cookies, that's reality.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I like your concepts of the way of the light and the intentions of these said beings. Also dont forget that in these other dark regions you mentioned their exist some positive energy as well for where there are OPRESSORS THERE MUST BE OPPRESSED also that shouldnt be overlooked S&F for your efforts friend.

[edit on 12/31/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This overwhelming evidence presented to the OP to secure his belief in this fantastical explanation of light and dark "aliens", should be passed on to the rest of us so that we may also be enlightened.

I must say,

Something better happen soon that will explain everything before we all go insane.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
Doesn't this thread belong in "my story" or something
seriously i'm going to go to school and have a bunch of grad students write a story.
I'll pwn all you sillies and then tell you about it later
=)
seriously though i'm telling you right now
to be revealed....

HA!! Jokes on you because we're not going to read your false propaganda spread by the "Dark Ones"!! The "Beings of Light" already warned us not to read anything that would cause us to doubt ourselves and thus put ourselves in danger of someone stealing our life force!! So there! Go ahead and write your gobbledy-gook. I'm going to sit here and close my eyes, ears, and mind so the "dark ones" can't get me and I'll be safe forever and ever!!

Bye world!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hard evidence of angellic light beings...ooh, do share. Gratz on making history as the person that has hard evidence of "light beings" or whatever you call them btw. pretty sure I am not jumping the gun.

hey, I heard that according to some religions, your light beings are familiar spirits lying to you and bringing you cleverly away from godly things by confusing the issue...hmm, I guess they would come as beings of light speaking to you in dreams or whatnot.

You choose to see demons, you will. you choose to see angels, you will.

I choose to see a person based on who the person is individually (person being a relative term, here or elsewhere). If some pleadian comes to me I will judge that person the same way I would judge anyone else I randomly meet...born somewhere else (different neighborhood, state, country, or world) makes no difference. If they do good by my measurements, I will label them a good person...not a good race, species, or anything else...just a good individual.

Labelling entire species, or in this case, entire universe of possibilities as evil because a ghost told you so seems...oh, I donno...evil?

Sorry OPs, but simply by the logic presented, you identified this being of light as the actual dark entity here...by christian standards, the ghosties and such you speak about as being the good guys are in the bible in no uncertain terms the actual evil entitys. I could quote several passages but why bother...its a bloody book of fiction trying to paint black and white in a universe of gray (and greys).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi there, i dont know who you are personally,
this is a reply to you for saying that the olympian gods are "dark" or "evil". The 12 gods of olympus.. you know Zeus , Hera , Artemis , Apollo ..etc... their intentions are to bring Light on this Dark Conquered Planet. The olympians are not gods the people named them gods, only yahveh was calling himself god. The olympians are from the galaxy of the Andromeda (ΑΝΔΡΟΜΕΔΑ) (Galactic Confederation of the 13 galaxies).... i can give you many informations regarding this topic but i do not want to write everything here... but the "bad guys" are the cronian generi with their leader yahveh. (cronian because cronus had changed some genetic codes on the beings (Gray) who are their slaves. those cronian generi, are here controlling the BIG guys (you know who im talking about) some leaders. the olympians on the other side cannot come physically here because of the "fears" of having another "front" in their war. by the way. for them , interstellar travel is like a walk in the park. the only way of communicating with them is by OOBEs. the same thing applies for the "bad guys".the bad guys can imprison our bodies but not our souls.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by Wehali

I've had literally hundreds of out of body experiences, some on purpose, most of
them against my will. Non light beings, sometimes demonic, often pull me out of
my body to attack me, I'm sure many people have been attacked in similar or other
ways. During these out of body experiences, I have also met extraterrestrials. I've
met many of them, and none of them were friendly, all of them only had one goal;
stealing my life force.

I too have experienced this, but not hundreds of times (that I am aware of) but tens of times. They do take life force and they are very real. Some seem harmless but really they are still taking from us. These attacks are dimensional and manipulating, the only way to over come this is to become as aware as they are .

Do not fear these extraterrestrials, because usually their energies aren't as low
and physical as ours, most of them exist somewhere in between the spirit world and
the physical world. Fear will make you vulnerable to them, so send them love, real
unconditional love, and they will stay far away from you.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... explains how I feel about these manipulating aliens and how they control us.

Intrinsic control suffered by many or all of us as the beings that we are, either through genetics or through our earliest post-natal if not prenatal environment.

Extrinsic or societal control -- extrinsic to us as individuals but deeply embedded in our social structures, again possibly through "inner" means working on a few very powerful individuals.

Parasitic control mediated by something that has been implanted into us... either physically or nonphysically in the sense of "mental parasites" or something infecting "higher bodies" known well in non-western and western occult or esoteric traditions.

Make sure you stay away from all books written or channeled from extraterrestrials,
stay away from all spiritual channelings of extraterrestrial beings. It is all lies and
deceit, designed to increase your fear. Your fear of them, your fear of death, your
fear of many things. Do not read these things, not even out of curiosity, their poison
might contaminate you even if you know the truth. Our faith is usually not strong
enough to completely withstand their false and fear based logics, as these writings
can be extremely intelligent and intense.

So please, stay away from these books, texts and channelings.

I agree on the whole we must be aware of the problems of channeling. I have to agree with you here, however there is one set of channelings I continue to read and find much truth in them. These are the channelings of THE LAW of ONE, RA Material. The Ra warn of the Orion alien groups extensively.

Questioner: What’s the objective with respect to the conquest of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said previously, their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes which vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of the Orion vibration.

lawofone.info...

This post was to warn about extraterrestrial lies and
deception.

Thanks for reminding me. I only have experience of Greys and the Reptilians manipulation. Their manipulation is of cosmic proportions on many levels. As for the others I really cant say .

Further reading www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I agree with this point of view. Benevolent races do not interfere unless is extremely necessary.
Although i do not believe that they only restrict themselves to some sort of spiritual transportation.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join