It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Extraterrestrial Intentions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I write this post to warn people.

When I first learned that non human extraterrestrial life existed, I was pretty shocked. When I got over the shock and started researching extraterrestrial visitation on Earth,

I thought that some aliens were dark, others were Light. I know that there are dual
energies in the universe, Light and non light (darkness), some planets and star
systems are Light, others are non light. So I assumed that some of the aliens that
visit us are Light, and others are non light. After hearing all about the Pleiades, I
just assumed that beings from the Pleiades were Light, for example.

Then I came across a source of real information, a women who was able to give me
hard proof that she is in direct contact with the Light. Not with extraterrestrials, but
with the divine Light.. or as religious people would call it: "God". I was skeptical at
first, but the evidence overwhelmed me and I had to give in.

I've had literally hundreds of out of body experiences, some on purpose, most of
them against my will. Non light beings, sometimes demonic, often pull me out of
my body to attack me, I'm sure many people have been attacked in similar or other
ways. During these out of body experiences, I have also met extraterrestrials. I've
met many of them, and none of them were friendly, all of them only had one goal;
stealing my life force.

So I asked what the deal was with the "alien issue" here on Earth. The Light told us
that Light beings on other planets, almost never use technology to travel physically
from one planet to another. They use their spirit to visit, and if they want to be on
another planet physically, they incarnate there into the local species.

There are currently millions of Light beings from other planets, star systems and
galaxies, incarnated on Earth, as humans and as animals. They came here to help
with the healing and the release of dark energies that still grip this planet tightly.

Now listen to this:

Not a single Light being from another planet has traveled to Earth physically, they
only visit as spirits, or incarnate here physically, they never come here using
technology such as UFOs.

Every single extraterrestrial that has come here, every single UFO that has been
seen in the skies, was non light, was a member of darkness. The energy of the
non light is hatred, anger, jealousy, and above all: fear. They come here to steal
and experiment, nothing else. Our governments are not in league with them, the
non light is not single minded, they fight amongst each other all the time. Just like
the non light governments of this planet, (all governments on this planet are non
light) fight amongst each other, so do different species from other planets fight
amongst each other. The Light never uses violence, but for the non light it is a
normal way of achieving their goals.

The extraterrestrials that come to Earth, fight amongst themselves, and they fight
against humanity. Much of the technology we all enjoy today, was stolen from
captured extraterrestrial vehicles and personnel. There is a war going on between
the dark governments of Earth and the extraterrestrials that prey on this planet.

Do not fear these extraterrestrials, because usually their energies aren't as low
and physical as ours, most of them exist somewhere in between the spirit world and
the physical world. Fear will make you vulnerable to them, so send them love, real
unconditional love, and they will stay far away from you.

Make sure you stay away from all books written or channeled from extraterrestrials,
stay away from all spiritual channelings of extraterrestrial beings. It is all lies and
deceit, designed to increase your fear. Your fear of them, your fear of death, your
fear of many things. Do not read these things, not even out of curiosity, their poison
might contaminate you even if you know the truth. Our faith is usually not strong
enough to completely withstand their false and fear based logics, as these writings
can be extremely intelligent and intense.

So please, stay away from these books, texts and channelings.

The first demonic entities that came to Earth and started the invasion and corruption
of humanity, 89.000 years ago.. were called the Olympic Gods, they were Zeus,
Hera, Hades and Poseidon. These extremely dark beings came from the Pleiades.
The Pleiades is, despite all the disinformation spread about it on the internet, a dark
star system.. it is dark territory.. there is no Light there, no love, no compassion.
Most of the extraterrestrial disinformation comes from the Pleiades, as this is the
home star system of the demonic beings that rule over the Earth, that have ruled
over us for 89.000 years, and still do to this very day.

However, their reign of terror is over now, I explained all this in another post of
mine, check it out if you want. This post was to warn about extraterrestrial lies and
deception.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Doesn't this thread belong in "my story" or something
seriously i'm going to go to school and have a bunch of grad students write a story.
I'll pwn all you sillies and then tell you about it later
=)
seriously though i'm telling you right now
to be revealed....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
...Make sure you stay away from all books written or channeled from extraterrestrials,
stay away from all spiritual channelings of extraterrestrial beings. It is all lies and
deceit, designed to increase your fear. Your fear of them, your fear of death, your
fear of many things. Do not read these things, not even out of curiosity, their poison
might contaminate you even if you know the truth. Our faith is usually not strong
enough to completely withstand their false and fear based logics, as these writings
can be extremely intelligent and intense.

So please, stay away from these books, texts and channelings...
isn't this post a "spiritual channeling?" So, should we stay away from it? Am I screwed now because I read it?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh please spare me. Not another one of these posts.

Seriously though, There are so many of these "WARNING YOUR ALL GOING TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH" threads.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

i dont think this is true. cuz ive heard of people being taken aboard ufos. and not being afraid. and the beings on the ships give the person knowledge and teach them about many things. and then other people are abducted, and the beings say to them things like "do not be afraid. we will not harm you. we are peaceful" removing the person fear. and replacing it with love.
if your theory is correct. why would they want to remove the fear from the person?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is absolutely the best entertainment on the internet! Great writing!
I loved reading it. Light and Dark peoples everywhere in humans. Aoid the dark life becomes pleasant and simpler. Anyone who makes you miserable
do not spend 1 minute with. Family of choice. Do you have any 2010 stock picks? My teenager eats everything.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Interesting beliefs. It is your belief system which I will not put down hastily, unlike others, for each human has his/her right of expression and fears.

To comprehend 'channelling' or 'telepathic' is logical enough. It had been with mankind throughout its history. There are evidences to support 'telepathic' powers in animal species and as we too are animal species, by its natural extensions, it should be in us too.

Unfortunately, animals remain what they are till today, but we humans had evolved far beyond the jungels and are even taking baby steps into space. Why are we earmarked for special treatment? I have no answer to it.

Look around at some of our fellow species. Cruelty and barbarism is the norm till today. It is our natural heritage. Civilisation and its way is an impose 'order' incalcated into us.

Yet look at some of the barbaric men, for they could change and reform their ways on the own, throughout history of mankind. By chance or by change from another source for the better civilised ways? I have no answer to that.

None have a coherent answer to it. Neuroscience is but yet in its infancy, for there is still so much mankind had yet to understand and figure out. There are 'facts' which we may simply brush aside - not because it is not true, but simply we have not found a scientific principle or explanation to it.

Now, to analyse your message, it is as one post put it - rather self contridictory. You deride channelling yet are doing the same. However, it is your beliefs which you are attempting to force to others being that it was termed as a 'warning'.

What are you actually 'warning' or rather, whom had sent you to mock 'channelling'? I know that the UFO and extra-terresterial issue is pretty intense, billions of lives are at stake and mankind had been lied to for the past 70 years since Roswell gain prominence and they realise that there may be more than 'swamp gas' or balloons in sightings.

Those who seek to continue to lie will do everything possible and use every means to hide the truth. They have the money and the power to do so. False flags events to hinder or delay Disclosure is one. Promoting fears with other issues are another method, etc.

Rather than to ask what are extraterresterials' intentions here, the question begs:- what are YOUR intentions and who sent you to appeal to a segment of rational minds whose interest and quest is in chanelling?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

When I first learned that non human extraterrestrial
life existed, I was pretty shocked.

Why?

I thought that some aliens were dark, others were Light.

Why did you think this? Are humans "light" or "dark?" Why should an alien race by so easily labelable?

After hearing all about the Pleiades, I
just assumed that beings from the Pleiades were Light, for example.

Doesn't assuming seem like an inappropriate method of coming to such a conclusion?

the evidence overwhelmed me and I had to give in.

I see. So now that you've "submitted" yourself, you're here to give us "evidence" so we'll submit too?

The Light
dark

I reject your worldview. Thank you for offering it.

Make sure you stay away from all books written
or channeled from extraterrestrials,

Next time I see the ET Inside(tm) logo, I'll consider your advice, thank you.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

This is something that may or may not be true about any ET group, what I mean by that is there are many different groups, yet to say all is dark, doesn't make sense either. I'm not talking about the whole mix, but rather those who travel out of their systems.

Do you really trust your sources that much?

Also you have said that light is incarnating on this planet, yes that is true, and many are waking up with similar views and are very fortunate at this time to be able to find others doing exactly the same thing, find another who not only speaks the truth you have struggled to emerge in self, through a variety of (ET experiences, some with negatives and some not, advisers, dreams, mediation and personal memories awakening, a whole mix of cosmic experiences and metaphysical ones by going within), but they also can turn around and find another speaking out with the same truth, only they recognize this person as a teacher light that they knew, from a family of light, perhaps even someone they were training under. Its wonderful.

But to exclude all that you see and call them demons, doesnt make sense. When a person comes here, they have family, others from their systems, both in terms of those incarnated into the physical and those in the astral truer realms of life, we have those assisting.

And even in the duality you're speaking of, the white hats and the dark hats as Jessica Schab would say, (Jessica Mystic from the project camelot interveiw), this is a virtual reality hollogram, almost like a game, and really everyone is from the family of light, just trapped in playing their roles too strongly perhaps, when to wake up to who we are in source or our cosmic, selves, and see the light in everyone, and start to reclaim the aspects of ourselves that are trapped in this system, that are negative, by shining light.

She would say like playing the game boggle, finding as many word combos as possible. This would mean in a situation where you see the duality or the dark hat, or notice somehting dark within self even, instead of judging or labeling or banishing it, you would see where it comes from, what it represents, what purpose it is serving, and if it came from a scar, or a wound, and how to love this aspect of self that is fractured, and free them from the game.

I wouldnt do anything other than send love and light to those visitors, some may have purposes we don't understand as good, some may be good, some may be family checking in, from whence you came.

We exist in many timelines simultaneously, some are future, where we live and where we're headed to, all at the same time. And we have family watching over at times.

But going within, doing the work, meditating, intending to wake up to self and shine awareness to the world brings you to your own place, and purpose, this is the most important.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I gave you a star because I believe you are on to the truth but I'm still not sure if you fully get it.

Light beings?

14And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. (2 Cor 11:14)

They are all around us and there is constant spirtual warfare going on.

12For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.(Ephesians 6:12)

The Bible has answers to the UFO phenomenon. I believe there is a small percentage that is indeed inter-dimensional and spiritual in nature. Secular researchers like Physicist Dr. Jacques Vallee have come to similar conclusions.

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13

"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20

Please read some of the actual testimonies at CE4 Research Group
Indeed they are evil, and indeed this planet is ruled by the prince of the power of the air.

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— (Ephesians 2)

[edit on 12/30/2009 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
Now listen to this:

This is the only response to this nonsense I have.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
first of all, thank you for the Miss Teen thing.... that was hilarious. Second.. seriously op. why would aliens be solely evil? because Lear says so? because that flake on crystal links says to watch out for the annunaki? because hollywood wants to make a buck on peoples incidious need to frighten for a night?
What makes you think that the universe is anymore predictable than you or I? who is to say I am not some nut job that will hunt you down, find you and kill you? on the same note, who is to say that I won't find you down and give you ten million dollars. the human bean ( lol ) is an unpredictable fruit in the garden of nature. From the same garden (ie the universe) life grows taking what it needs, and giving off what it already has a surplus of (hence colour) Some people here on earth are in prison for being dick heads, while others are free living their lives, trying to survive month to month just like you and I. Most of us are relatively neutral, others evil, others good. why would the same garden that holds the human seed grow any other life form differently?

if aliens come to our corner of the garden, then fine. We watch them until we trust them to be malevolent, or beneficent. just like we do when a stranger knocks on the door.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

because Lear says so?

Lear did not say so. He has very high regards for Sleeper and Sleeper's Milton and says to live your life without envy, without greed, to live it well, to do the right thing. He means to graduate. He believes in a cosmos with purpose and advancement.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Great imaganation, might want to try to get in some sort of writing jobs for Hollywood or try writing a book. To try to sell that stuff as legit and the truth is not going to fly here. I don't know if your off your meds (being as nice as I can) or if you just enjoy coming up with these stories, whatever the trith is, what your writing here is most certainly not the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ok....before an argument starts pointlessly here.. is this the same Lear that says he is invited into secret bases watching lizard like aliens walk freely about the base and is invited to other worlds to gain various messages from aliens to help humanity? millionds of people still hold the church in high regards too. do we need to go on to that subject?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
There is no dark and light, only varying magnitudes of light.

I'm not sure why you've decided the extra terrestrials are a black and white issue. They can come here in spirit or any density of matter they want. We shouldn't judge another entity by what they are made out of.

The entities present here that we'll call "light beings" for your sake, they use ships too. Not because they have to but because they want to. It's much easier to correspond with 3D beings when you are in 3D form. The ships, the ET bodies, it is all just an interface from the higher realms to our own, something we can identify with, something we can understand.

Just relax and look in a mirror for a second. You are telling people not to listen to channelers yet you are basing this judgment on information that was channeled. You are saying that the Pleiadeans are here to increase fear, and yet your message is designed to increase fear.

When you have personally met and talked to every single extra terrestrial being flying around in our skies, and they have shown you their membership card for the darkness club, then please make sure you get copies of the front and back as proof for all of your claims. Until then, open your mind. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Does anyone else get a feeling that the OP's more secret Christian Fundi playing devils advocate. You intent to me seems to be to have everyone avoid any contact or knowledge of other forces non aligned to your belief.

Be afraid? C'mon.
What's with the scare mongering?

If I'm mistaken I apologise. I just feel your contradictory post first sets you up to be a person interested in this area perhaps to sell yourself and then you cry Evil and warn everyone to stay away? Instilling fear...whats your agenda?

FirstRonin

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Dear Miss teen U.S.A Carolina .....

.... if an alien was going to abduct you , WHY would they
return you ? .... [maybe] they're just dreams !

... also , I have personally met Pleiadians , ...and they are
NOT evil , .... in ANY way.... and astral travel IS bogus

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
By light and nonlight do you mean good and evil? good and evil are apart of every living being. And every member of a certain race, human or alien can not be completely evil. Even in the darkest place you can always find a source of light. And the most evil person isn't completly evil. Do you honestly think Hitler for example thought he was doing something evil? No in his mind he had justification for why he thought it was the right thing. But then again im not an alien their minds probably function differently than ours that is if they exist.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Congratulations! You've won the "Silliest Thread" competition on ATS Aliens and UFOs forum! You had stiff competion but you pulled the rabbit out of the hat with your totaly unbelievable (and I mean that sincerely, now get out of here!) serving of anal cavity effluvia. Please provide the address of the sanatorium where they have you in their Section 8.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join