It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Michio Kaku "We will make contact with Alien Life...get use to it!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by shasta9600

Just because someone says something you don't agree with or don't understand doesn't mean they are a "disinfo agent". Come on.

... also it doesn't mean they aren't...

I like to think of Dr. Kaku as an "Info-Agent".. not so much "dis"..

I like his comment on people averse to human advancement to the next level of civilization as them being "Terran-ists" .. I gleaned him possibly meaning that where we are now, this 'version' of Earth being "Terra"...

the "New Earth" .. being named something else...
ie: Gaia etc..

I'm pro-evolution and advancement... and when it comes to a point where it's MANIFESTED, as people actually evolving...
anyone trying to hold those people back, IMO, should not in any way, be allowed to do so.

and as we do evolve... we may need some guidance... from others more evolved.. or whom have already made that step. ie: E.T.s

-

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
DarkSecret, I was referring to this quote:

oh and by the way, comparing the solar system with the atom is junior high thinking. in reality electrons move around almost randomly (there is a wave formula to describe their movement). nothing to hint to a fractal or holographic universe. But one can always dream and hope. science is constantly evolving after all!

This is wrong. Electrons do not move randomly, they are influenced by other electrons (poles), wave function collapse, quantum decoherence, proton attraction and vortexial based mathematics go on to prove why these energies move in such ways. Why do you think there are energy levels in probability clouds? You have not a clue what you are talking about. You watch a few youtube videos and now you are a genius? Move along now.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
For those who believe Dr. Kaku to be a "disinfo agent" I would have to say you are wrong , if you want to label a scientist who is willing to speak out on this subject a "disinfo agent" then I feel you fear the truth .
If Michio Kaku is to be given a label then I feel it should be as the new Carl Sagan , as Kaku brings the wonders of the Universe / Multiverse to a wider audience and is able to explain complex physics to the layman in an interesting and understandable way .

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I miss Sagan
and I never really knew who he was until after his death
(young and stupid, etc.)

But yeah, I think that's a good relation. I remember thinking a few days back "hrm, there hasn't really been anyone to pickup Sagan's reins" but now that you say that, yeah I think it's Kaku. I hope more 'common-folk' pick up on his shows.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Great post S&F I love Michio! I have most of his books... the guy is brilliant. I totally understand why he feels we shouldn't broadcast our selves to the universe. Steven Hawking says the same. Yet, I feel he knows more than he lets one. He did say that once a scientist starts talking UFO's he is ruined.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Isnt he Jackie Chan??

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Michio Kaku is my most favorite physicist. I am glad he is open minded about aliens.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This guy mentions star trek too many times for me to take him seriously.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
*face* to the *palm*

You do know that he's watering it down so that people can actually understand what he's saying, don't you?

He's a massivly respected dude in his field, and you're willing to disreguard everything he says just because he's tried to make it palletable for the majority of the human race? Well, doesn't that make you the smarty

Props to him where it's due, most people in that field daren't speak about ET stuff, for fear of ridicule from their peers. At least he's standing out and speaking sense. keeping it both grounded in science, and floating the possibilities aswell.

Methinks there's going to be a big culture shock for alot of people once we make contact. I hope there is too, might shake people up enough to see that they've been lied to for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Something for you to Read and watch to help you take Michio seriously .
I found this Michio Kaku interview that I haven't seen before from Dec. 1991 with a quite young looking Michio

[edit on 4-1-2010 by gortex]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
How to Travel to a Parallel Universe: Dr. Kaku is on a mission to design a gateway to a parallel universe but which type should he visit? MIT cosmologist Alan Guth explains his recipe for creating your own universe in the lab, and physicist Neil Turok explains how a parallel universe is only an atom's length away from us..

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I Respect Dr. Kaku because he is one of the few who have leaned aside and reached into subjects that many other physicist's don't even care to think about , like extraterrestrials , Ufo's etc. He is good and the best thing is he knows all the details to most things and explains the facts in a very easy simple way for any normal person to understand!

But lets face it Disclosure is no where near yet .

Just think from a logical standpoint . You are an advance ET and you come into our solar system and spot our tiny planet earth ( Which actually from space looks like one Hell of Beautiful thing, (Bet they take picture's all the time LOL!! )

Anyways so you're an advance race with advance tech and you tap into our Internet for information about us and the planet !! Wo ! what you get is a whole lot of BS and Chaos ! This planet looks too damn crazy ! Lets try YOUTUBE . Oh man theres more junk on there than any given realistic search item and for bonus's check out the COMMENT's under the videos and see how people are having rude verbal wars , Swearing , Threatening . God Whats wrong with this planet . People dieing in poor countries others only care about their greeds and Religious beliefs and even go forward blowing up things for the same beliefs.

You think after knowing all of this about us and more about our nature any advance Alien race wants to come down in front of the cameras and say" Hi We Are Here ,lets get some coffee" ?

I truly believe there are some on going contacts with the Aliens in some very classified areas of the government . And if they are keeping it private its a good thing .

But I wish people of the world were more knowledgeable and peaceful on this planet and we had more minds like Dr. Kaku .

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Michio Kaku's latest and greatest 3 hour interview.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Michio Kaku talked about his life, career, and his work. He responded to telephones calls and electronic communications. A video clip was shown of Professor Kaku in his office in Manhattan at City College of New York talking about the process of publishing a book. He also showed the planetarium as he talked about teaching astronomy to students. Michio Kaku is a theoretical physicist and co-founder of the string field theory, a branch of the string theory. He has taught at the City College of New York for 25 years and currently holds the school's Henry Semat Chair and Professorship in theoretical physics. He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard in 1968 with a B.S. in Physics and received his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in 1972. He is the host of two science radio shows and the Science Channel television series "Sci Fi Science." Michio Kaku is author of eight books, besides two text books: Beyond Einstein: The Cosmic Quest for the Theory of the Universe (1995); Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the Tenth Dimension (1995); Visions: How Science Will Revolutionize the 21st Century and Beyond (1999); Einstein’s Cosmos: How Albert Einstein’s Vision Transformed Our Understanding of Space and Time (2005); Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos (2006); Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel (2008). His forthcoming book, Physics of the Future: How Science Will Change Daily Life by 2100, is to be released in 2011.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I like the Dr. and it is good to see he has the open mind.

The problem I can't figure out is why is it so hard for just about everyone to understand they are here and they are just as Terrestrial as they are Extraterrestrial you do know that is possible right?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join