It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Michio Kaku "We will make contact with Alien Life...get use to it!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalTruthSeeker

Originally posted by the_denv
Thanks for posting,
I have always liked Dr. Michio Kaku, one of the finest (if not thee) best futurist currently alive today on planet Earth.

I completely agree!
Does anyone have any links or know if Dr. Kaku's opinion about crop circles?? I've been Google searching but found nothing

Thanks!

I dont want to believe in crop circles but they are everywhere and would, if human origined, require a a very large ( and leaky) organization. In the net, I am genuinely puzzled about this phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I've seen this guy on the Science channel and Discovery, he is good at explaining everything so normal people can understand but also he's good at keeping an open mind on things.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I've seen this guy on the Science channel and Discovery, he is good at explaining everything so normal people can understand but also he's good at keeping an open mind on things.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Because he's an expert in string theory, I don't know how eager or qualified he is to talk about 9/11 conspiracy or the physics related to it. I work with computers, so I wouldn't really be eager to talk about pacemakers, even though pacemakers have computers in them and frankly, I'm not interested in it either.

What I do like about him is that he makes science sound like it's not so daunting to understand. For that alone, he's admirable because he gets people interested in science and the future. He's definitely a pop-scientist in the same vein as Bill Nye and Neil Tyson Degrasse, but all three of their credentials are legitimate and impressive.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I agree. Scientists like him are bringing these forbidden topics into the mainstream, making it okay to openly discuss.

Very important players indeed!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by digifanatic
I wasn't impressed that he'd say that either. In fact, I thought he'd be for telling the world. Then I got to thinking, and you know what? He's right.

We on ATS and the other truth outlets are among a very small fraction of people who can handle the truth. For everyone else: as long as the sky is blue, the sun is yellow and the sun rises and sets where and when it's supposed to, they don't care. If alien's came, they'd swear it was the end of the world and would be completely ignorant to the entire thing.

I have to disagree with you. I think people would awake to a whole new reality and be forced to accept the truth. We have been inundated with the idea for so long that it is no longer a foreign subject. Instead of being thrown into freezing water, we are slowly being led into the warm pool of indoctrination. The very fact that this thread exists only backs my point.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ok.... here is a clip where he discusses about time travel......

nice of him to always sound positive in regards to the possibilities.....

but never confirms anything concerning the reality surrounding all such bizarre theories i.e. ongoing projects....

all very cryptic....... but guess what........

December 31, 12:33 PM Seattle Exopolitics Examiner Alfred Lambremont Webre

A second whistle-blower, this one a physicist, has emerged to confirm the existence of U.S. government development of time travel technology and emphasize the importance of the real-world application of such technology for achieving planetary sustainability.

Dr. David Lewis Anderson, director of the Anderson Institute, emerged publicly in a two-hour interview on December 23, 2009 to give an extensive account of his time control research for the U.S. Air Force, which he later continued at his Time Travel Research Institute and other organizations.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

oh and by the way, comparing the solar system with the atom is junior high thinking. in reality electrons move around almost randomly (there is a wave formula to describe their movement). nothing to hint to a fractal or holographic universe.

but one can always dream and hope. science is constantly evolving after all!

Save the sarcasm, I'm aware of the physics. I was merely pointing out that no matter how big or small an object you find in the universe, therein exists a system of interacting parts.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

digifanatic
We on ATS and the other truth outlets are among a very small fraction of people who can handle the truth.

I'm sorry but thats about as elitist as the scientists who say we cant handle the truth , I think the vast majority of people will be able to handle the fact that ET exists once they've gotten over the initial shock .

kleverone

kleverone
we are slowly being led into the warm pool of indoctrination. The very fact that this thread exists only backs my point.

Please tell me how this thread is indoctrinating anyone into anything , the thoughts of Michio Kaku are just that , thoughts on the the possibilities that exist within our Universe or Multiverse , I for one find it fascinating.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
reply to post by Monts

I agree. Scientists like him are bringing these forbidden topics into the mainstream, making it okay to openly discuss.

Very important players indeed!

not always very open about everything..... specially regarding issues which threatens their own beliefs.....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

kleverone

kleverone
we are slowly being led into the warm pool of indoctrination. The very fact that this thread exists only backs my point.

Please tell me how this thread is indoctrinating anyone into anything , the thoughts of Michio Kaku are just that , thoughts on the the possibilities that exist within our Universe or Multiverse , I for one find it fascinating.

Because 25 years ago this interview would not have taken place. No serious interview from someone with the intelligence required to have a serious conversation on the subject. I think you may need to read my earlier post to gain the perspective of what I was specifically addressing. I would reffering to his comments that the general public does not need to be informed if Alien life exists.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

You are wrong. Please look into Vortex Mathematics, and the Rodin Coil. Energy flows in certain areas which are "preferred," if you will. It is not random at all. This universe is such a beautiful thing, and we are too developing of a race to take the standard model to heart. A unified field theory of the future will not include most of the fields of today. And that you can count on. Do not disinfo any more threads or make any more radical claims without substantial evidence, thankyou.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Paradox.]

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Paradox.]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Some of us have already made contact. It's only a matter of time before people figure out what is going on here - w/ or w/out official disclosure.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I want the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe that movie a few good men was a message from 'tptb' to everyone else about their stance on et life and coverups?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'd say the way things are going, we will not make a type one civilisation. very difficult to see it happening with so many conflicts of interest in the world.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

rapunzel222
maybe that movie a few good men was a message from 'tptb' to everyone else about their stance on et life and coverups?

One way or another the truth will be revealed , either by a country [ not the US] , an event that cannot be covered up or ET parking ships in our skies , its just a matter of time .

woodwardjnr
I'd say the way things are going, we will not make a type one civilisation. very difficult to see it happening with so many conflicts of interest in the world.

I am afraid you may be right , if we are lucky ET are here and will step in to avert disaster , if not then we probably are toast .

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I am afraid you may be right , if we are lucky ET are here and will step in to avert disaster , if not then we probably are toast .

I doubt that if they are here, they will take corrective measures. We need to make the leap ourselves, they wouldn't want a species that shouldn't have made the jump to type 1 roaming around out there. Kind of like a species that humanity watches go extinct naturally.

Now if it was their fault, IE we tear ourselves apart over the controversy of say, a ship landing on the front steps of the UN building, then perhaps they would feel obligated, but this is our test.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Kaku is a genius.

I really got into theoretical physics because of one of his books.

Hyperspace

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.
reply to post by DarkSecret

You are wrong. Please look into Vortex Mathematics, and the Rodin Coil. Energy flows in certain areas which are "preferred," if you will. It is not random at all. This universe is such a beautiful thing, and we are too developing of a race to take the standard model to heart. A unified field theory of the future will not include most of the fields of today. And that you can count on. Do not disinfo any more threads or make any more radical claims without substantial evidence, thankyou.

well looks like you're really living in a world out there, certainly not on planet earth. because on planet earth saying that there's no proof of extra terrestrials visiting us is certainly not "radical claims without substantial evidence". yet you're attacking me and demanding evidence of something that's not happening. yeah like you can prove a negative! but hey it's a good thing that in your personal world the number game of Marko Rodin is indeed part of the unified field theory

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I think im going to step on some of those type cero things

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join