It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoding the lost symbol with Tony Robinson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hi all

I’ve just finished watching the channel 4 decoding the lost symbol. Tony Robinson tries to go through the books ideas and fit truth to it.

Here’s the link -

The purpose of this thread is not to talk about the book itself more about how the 45 minute program.

Personally I think this program is a complete cover up. How easy it is of the people who Tony asks questions to be told what to say? Tony himself may be a mason? I don’t know I got the impression that this documentary was to throw people off the scent and to discredit Dan brown. Also just as a side note Jordon Maxwell has said in project Camelot’s interview Dan Brown stole his research.

Regards

Gareth

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

Can you give us a brief synopsis in your own words as to what conclusions you drew from this video?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I watched it too Tony robinson is an idiot if he thought that the freemasons were going to disclose anything on national tv. The funny part was pod 5 when you clearly see him go in pod 4. The bloke is a joke. He wants to carry on digging his holes on time team and hopefully have someone bury him while hes in it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
I watched it too Tony robinson is an idiot if he thought that the freemasons were going to disclose anything on national tv. The funny part was pod 5 when you clearly see him go in pod 4. The bloke is a joke. He wants to carry on digging his holes on time team and hopefully have someone bury him while hes in it.

Yes that is what i thought too.

the giant squid made me laugh, when the woman said it was an optopus...

never mind, keep diggin them holes boldrik.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

Does not work over here in US anymore. YouTube has it blocked here.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Lord Edmund Blackadder: HA! Got him with my subtle plan!
Baldrick: I can't see any subtle plan!
Lord Edmund Blackadder: Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord, singing "Subtle plans are here again!"

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'd agree, The chronology was messed up as well. But i do like Tony Robinson his documentaries are normally good but this one left a lot to be desired! Did anyone see the Da Vinci code "documentary" presented by him as well over christmas
www.youtube.com...

I thought that one was a lot better
Any opinions?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
... I don’t know I got the impression that this documentary was to throw people off the scent and to discredit Dan brown...

Dan Brown with the Supreme Council of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry: Dean Alban, Arturo de Hoyos, Ronald A. Seal and Dan Brown

[edit on 19-1-2010 by The X-Theory]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The X-Theory

For Godssakes, Dan Brown sat around a room with (gasp!) OTHER MEN SITTING IN CHAIRS ! So what should Tony have said ?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I thought the whole episode with tony robbinson on "secret societies" was a stinking pile of horse manure. I lost interest after the first 15mins or so as it was evident the program was not going to get to the bottom of anything. its was laughable. ITs so typical of ANYTHING on national television to have the same basic script of pretending to debunk a theory or what ever, but really its just a form of another curve ball just misdirection. I think the only reason they decided to put such a program on air is in wake of the movie Illuminati Angles and Demons which brought the idea of this kind of shadow body having the above power. this film opend a little bit of the conspiracy theories to the masses of movie goers. coupled with the info on web floating around in wake of the dan brown books etc. Yea, its just a puclic debunk.
the whole program just pretended to lookinto matters. Tony robbinson is no good , he can dig a hole in the ground and talk about the romans, but thats it.

it was a joke they went into freemaison building and spead to some 33degree. . like cant you see we are just normal guys want to bring happiness etc etc . and i cant beleive the stuff about WDC how it was purly coinsidence that streets built on the lines they did. it was all innocent coinsidence.

Its just the same as these paranormal programs how they put silly music on and get some robotic psychologist to state that everything is explained by science of histeria or anxiety. these psychologist would still sit there and say its just imagination even if some polterguist manifested itself infront of him and hit him around the face with his note book.

Its just TV. they make viewers think they are going to the depths of a subject and weve into it the version of reality that they want told.
It is getting to the point now where most of the conspiracy theory stuff on Youtube will get pulled. Obama stated even that conspiracy theorist about usa never landing on the moon will get stopped. I just think we if that is just plain silly, whats the problem. And the flat earthers.. let them beleive the earth is flat. let people laught at them. it rally does not matter.

but the heart of the matter is not wether any of this is true of not, it is they the government and higher, do not want a society of free thinkers, a society where people even think for a moment that the version of reality they are presented with might not be true. thats what they are concerned with
and they can enforce garbage law like this through prevention of terrorism act -any anyone who questions what we "know" is a danger to society. thats where i think its going. it all seems to make sense following the WTC before WTC there really never existed the Threat of terror. it was as if overnight the word terror had been invented, then we had phrases like axis of evil, all that kind of stuff.

they are selling the idea of these conspiracy theorists like they are a cult movement that must be stopped. its not its just people having a shift in consciousness and starting to question the world around them, and that it a much larger threat to the governments that acts of terrorism ever was. and this has them more than concerned. i expect a lot more heavy handed changes to come

new topics

top topics

join