It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EDITORIAL: Obama greater than Jesus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Libertygal

Um, I think you left something out..........God doesn't blame anything on President Bush.

Heh you got me there! I shall go add to the list!

1. Obama gets better media coverage

2. God doesn't think He's Obama.

3. God only asks for 10% of your income.

4. Liberals love Obama.

5. God doesn't blame Bush for anything.

How are God and Obama similar?

Neither have a birth certificate!

There, fixed it!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So very true, yet so very sad too.

Here is another:

God doesn't bow to anybody else.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
every single human that boasted about themselves being better than Jesus.. died a horrible death .. or younger than usual..

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Star for you Johnny.

I was wondering myself, this is an article from Europe, by some author named by initials, and translated to English by somebody.

That's it, that's the sourcing. Pretty thin.

Editorial by whom, and what type of publication is it?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The biggest difference between Obama and Jesus is that Obama forces people to obey the NWO and fund their vison for the world through taxes and laws. Jesus had no armies and did not rule over anyone by law or by the sword. Others may have done this in his name later but he did not advocate this or do it while he was alive.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Adam: Oh, Obama, how may they serve you?

Obama: Ah, good question, be right back.....

Adam: Wow, long break. Serve, remember?

Obama: Yes, well, just watch my speeches and focus on 'change' and 'hope'. I'm sorry, that is all.....I.....can say.

Adam: Then what?

Obama: Be right back.

Adam: Mr. President.....
2 hours later.
Well I guess the Son is about to come down.

Time to 'wrap' it up.
Just needed a little confirmation.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Go investigate the druids on uk, lol. Ultimate pagans, did such horrendous things lol. Go and find out what druids in uk did.

While the Druid might have been pagans, all pagans are not Druids. Look at the etymology of the word...it is related to paisan and peasant. Those in the cities embraced Christianity, while the people of the land held their beliefs in the old gods.

Obama and Christ? No...but both also function as symbols. It's more relevant to address the yearning for change, and why.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The truly sad thing is far too many people really think that way about this man! He is nothing more than another manipulative politician who smiles and lies he is just a bit smoother with it.

I do think history will paint a very unflattering picture of Obama. As I was viewing some video today it is evident that his no new taxes promise is out the window just like the FISA, end of Iraq war, the stimulus creating a plethora of jobs
and all the rest. Now he is telling Americans how to raise their kids, "Be like me and Michelle and remove TV from the kids during the week". Not that it is a bad idea, but is this guy ever going to stop tooting his own horn???

Jesus on the other hand (if you adhere to Christian thought) gave himself for the sins of every man and woman on the earth. HE bought our salvation and exaltation with his very life's blood. All of time is counted as BC or AD, I think Obama could NEVER be such an influential person...except in his own head.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ridiculous. Check back in about 2000 years and let's see if anybody still remembers a one term pretty boy that was all bark and no bite!

And for the record, I voted for the guy!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Ridiculous. Check back in about 2000 years and let's see if anybody still remembers a one term pretty boy that was all bark and no bite!

And for the record, I voted for the guy!

Just in case anyone actually think I support the premise...a star for you for summing it up. All sizzle...no steak.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
well people say that he walks on water and all the other things... well it darn sure is not water he is walking in...

This guy is going down... and hopefully soon.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

No other person could have a bigger effect on makind. All you people of liberal views, should ponder what the world would of looked like without jesus.

Uhh- you do actually realize what the word "pagan" means, right?

Umm, because Jesus Christ did not introduce the world to the first religion with only one God. Thats why we have an OLD testament and a new one.

I don't disagree with your over all message, that Christ forever changed the world rather you believe in God or not...

but come on man - your ignorance of simple definitions is going to give idiot atheists (not all atheists, just the idiot ones) all the ammunition they want to start up again.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

ill bet euros to dollars that some conservative moron wrote the "Editorial"

thats the only way these nut jobs think they can make Obama look bad.

They dont' concentrate on the real-world tangible stuff

they make up mystical ghost stories about his religion, say he's the messiah, and better than Christ.

Conservatives make about as good a Christian as they do an intelligent commentator on Fox News.

(for those of you scratching your head, the answer is "not a very good one"

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3450c2da3a53.png[/atsimg]

I have been waiting for an opportunity to post that card!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Come on at least be original.

John Lennon would say, been there done that.

And for the record, the Beatles ARE bigger than Jesus.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I've been praying to my autographed teleprompter because...well...because that's what people who don't believe in Jesus do, right?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Well, what you do with your teleprompter is your own business. I could really care less what you worship.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The article says that the miracles of Jesus benefitted only a few - excuse me?

He died on the cross for the sins of the world, so I think that benefits everyone.

Obama is obviously an alien, if he is like Jesus.

Take-over time then?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join