It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pyramid UFO this time England

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
reply to post by stanlee

Hmmm I disagree ...

Whilst what you say makes sense who would ever describe a craft as a "deltoid" when trying to speak to the masses?

Or, is this website targeted at those with an understanding of anatomy because I tell you now I have a top notch university education and didn't know what a deltoid was

So what I am trying to say is that if I were to write the article I would use a more common shape such as pyramid.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by george_gaz]

You still haven`t figured it out???

Cant you see that the initial site the op links you to has misread the youtube synopsis, follow the vid to youtube and read it for yourself, you will see without a shadow of a doubt that the word "deltoid" REALLY IS intended to describe the "thing" (ahem..balloon) in the video.

The site the op links to has been as silly as you lot in thinking that the original poster of the vid was saying it was shot in a place called Deltoid.

Somebody heed my post, stop being silly!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I wish there was some point of reference available for us to calculate the size, the birds seem to be flying by at a considerably lower level than the object, my guess would make this object considerably larger than a small balloon but smaller that a small plane.

Not sure what to call it though, but my personal opinion is fake as it is on a pretty monotonous background which makes it easy to edit or a large balloon.

PS before someone says I am ignorant or something know that I think the Russia footage is amazing and legitimate, it is just that this does not have any thing I would consider concrete.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
NEW LAW ! With all the technology available , Telescopes , Hydron etc etc excetererr !!! All Ballons should be banned period, Surely an advanced world like ours can research something better, than the use of GAY Uncle Sams Ballons !!!!!!!!
Why dont they make these ballons fluro and tye dye colours so we all friggan know WTF goin on, But nooooooo,they have to make em Gun Metal Gray, Or Silver Dont They , Fuxx It, Everythings a UFO until they friggan change the colour of their Ballons , And if YOU think its a ballon then go partition your local authoritys to change the colour of the weather ballons to Gay Rainbow colours , In fact ,when hunting seasons on in your local area , friggan shoot at these things and say you thought it was a duck !! If its a ballon ,it should zip away,but if not , keep firing anyway ...Stubborn Duck wont Die LMAO..Oh by the WAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM AUSTRALIAS EAST COAST ,Time 12:02 am , 2010 lets go !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Then people would just believe that they were gay aliens who've done a lovely bright paintjob and 'pimped' theyre ride !

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

lol, thats for sure !!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This was first published May 2008 and has been rehashed in view of the Kremlin event. Fiction does reality no favours.

www.disclose.tv...

I smell a rat.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I think you are in for a lot of negative comments.

I swear I will not post video on here until I can have a VALID ending. Life the thing flying out of sight, moving around, CLOSE to me and lastly...
little green guys coming out of the ship rolling a keg or something.

I find myself getting very short tempered anymore when I watch but yet, I can stop-like a bug to a flame/light......Cause I want to beleive.

At this point in time... I say balloon of some type
I am certainly with you on that one. this thing resembles a something full of hot air.
Someday...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

LOL!!!! How true you are! LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join